• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Simple Tools

FinalZero

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    The flags are modified at run time.

The function to return the address of the flags is this:
    You weren't thinking of the same thing I was. By checking which flags are used, I thought it meant which flags are programmed to be used, whether they've been activated or not, while you thought it meant only flags that have been activated. To check the second, one'd have to check the individual save state.

Please, it's "C++".

Juan

Brazilian with a bad English
    Years
  • You weren't thinking of the same thing I was. By checking which flags are used, I thought it meant which flags are programmed to be used, whether they've been activated or not, while you thought it meant only flags that have been activated. To check the second, one'd have to check the individual save state.

score_under quote [2]

Please, it's "C++".

Go to Google translator, select Portuguese in 1st option and English on the 2nd.
    Type "C++", and see what the result will come out "C + +".

I check the spelling of important things, but we are in a Pokémon forum, no need to worry about "technically terms" nor the languages's names, because it makes no difference.

Can we go back to the subject of the topic, which is the program made by liuyanghejerry?

If you want to continue discussing a tool to search for flags, I think better to create a specific topic for this.
    :D

Back