• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sims bustin out foe gba or gc

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i just got it for gba and im really satisfied with the results. i was just wondering if i should get it for gc (game cube) please post what you think :latias: :os:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Game Cube is BETTER!!!

You should get the Sims for Game Cube, because it has better graphics and it's REALLY, REALLY fun!!! :classic: It is also very easy to save. Cause I have the Sims for Game Cube at home. Trust me, you should get it for Game Cube, not Game Boy Advance!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Before you even think about getting it, make sure you hae a memory card 251 or you can even play it. But, yes you should it is pretty fun XD.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    thx for your suggestions ill probably get it, and heres a tip dont get rotk for gc it suck it rocks on gb though

Taz

Trainer in Progress
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 6, 2004
    rotk? O.o

I really like the sims games... Just unlock everything, and you'll do fine :D

Back