• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sims796 is here to batte!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I am only here today & tommorrow, and I'd like a few battles before I leave. Since the Quick Battle thread is a waste of time, & every battler goes straight to their "clans" (seriously, this entire sub-forum is a battling thread! One big club for battling! Why the flying frick are their little clubs for battling! And why is it so hard for them to battle!), I've decided to make my own thread for battling. Post if availible, NOT if you already have a challenge. I will tell you if I'm availibe or not.

I play by standard rules. This is not the place for people who is just getting into battles, and isn't the place if you have no idea what EV's/IV's are. I am sick & tired of sweeping the teams of rookies with Gyarados alone. Be good, or have an idea of what you're doing. AllI ask. I'm not perfect myself, not by a longshot, and I don't have any sort of high standards, but at the very least, try not to be a hopeless noob.

Now,I will clarify on standard rules. I shouldn't, but I'll do it anywho.

Sleep Clause
    Only one pokemon may be asleep at a time per team. Meaning if I have a pokemon that you put to sleep, you cannot put another to sleep, & vice versa. However, that DOES NOT count if either of us use Rest. That would be cheating sleep clause. If I you use Rest, I can still put anoother poke to sleep.

OHKO Clause
    No One hit KO moves allowed. This includes Fissure, Sheer Cold, & the like. If you need to use those, your not even worth my time playing anyway.

Uber Clawz
    No Ubers with claws allowed. Meaning Groudon is out, he has claws. Alright, seriously, no pokemon that are ubers allowed. Meaning no:

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys-Normal form
    Deoxys-Attack form
    Deoxys-Defense form
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Wobbuffet

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Species Clause
    No two of the same pokemon allowed. Simple. Meaning no using two Charizard on one team, for example. Using unevoled pokes is ok, for now, at least. So feel free to bring Charmeleon & Charizard,if that's your fix. But be prepared to lose.

Hax/Evasion Clause
    No using hax items, those that rely on cheap luck. Such as:

- Bright Powder
    - Focus Band
    - King's Rock
    - Lax Incense
    - Lucky Punch
    - Quick Claw
    - Razor Claw
    - Razor fang
    - Scope Lens
    - Stick (Feel free to use Stick. If your using Farfetch'd,you'llneed all the luck you can get).

Also, no using moves that up Evasion. Meaning:

- Double Team
    - Minimize

All gone. I will also ban Sand Attack, Flash,& other accuracy lowering moves. However, Mud Shot is kosher.

Item Clause is void.
    So feel free to use as many Leftovers, Focus Sashes, or Choice Bands if you like.Lord knows I will.

NO MUTHA FREAKIN' HACKED POGEYMANS
    NO MUTHA FREAKIN' HAXED POGEYMAS. If you poke'saved them, action replayed them, or whatever, they are mostly not allowed here.

Now, let me clear this up. If you hacked them, and ALL YOUR POKES HAVE LEGAL IV (not 31 in every stat), LEGAL MOVES, LEGAL ABILITIES, & LEGAL STATS, I have absolutley NO WAY of telling if they are hacked. For all I know, your entire team is hacked, but I have no way of telling. Hell, my team could be hacked for all you can tell. However, if they have odd abilities, odd moves, or do damage they shouldn't be doing, or take less damage than they should be taking, (it is VERY easy for me to tell, and even easier for me to find out), I will grow suspitious. I will simply question you on the supposed hack. I won't make a bug deal, I'll simply report you. Very easy, no muss, no fuss. Plus, if your pokes are in a wrong ball (for instance, a poke with a breeding move, or a starter in anything else but a Poke'Ball, or Cherish Ball pokes), I'll not only report you, but I'll blow it up, for not even trying to mask the hacks.

I don't think I can explain my rules any better than I have now. If you still don't understand, don't even bother battling me, you hopeless, pitiful noob.

I will post when I am avalible. I will also tell you in BIG LETTERS IF AVALIBLE. Green if so, Red if not.

So, post, & have fun!

I AM AVALIBLE TO BATTLE

My friend code is in mah sig.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Uber Clawz
    No Ubers with claws allowed. Meaning Groudon is out, he has claws. Alright, seriously, no pokemon that are ubers allowed. Meaning no:

Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys-Normal form
    Deoxys-Attack form
    Deoxys-Defense form
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Wobbuffet

Your forgot Deoxys Speed Form. Just lettin ya know ;)

sims796

Years
    Deoxys Speed form is NOT an uber. NOT AT ALL. I won't waste time explaining why *cough*sligtlyaboveaverageoffense, pitifuldefense*, so look on Smogon. I did forget to add, use as many non uber legends you want.

Now is anyone up for a battle, orare they just goona check out my list?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Lack Wifi, but are you Shoddy-enabled?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Sorry, Ttar, but shoddy is effing up on me rightnow. I'll have it fixed by tommorrow,though, promise.

Sounds good, if you're able to battle, I'll be on ABYAY's till 4:30pm (yes, you're time since I live in Manhatten) Though I will come back on at around 10pm.

sims796

Years
    Yeah, thanks.

Now, please, people, I am looking for battles before I go home. Post only to tell me if you are willing to battle. Don't post about my list, or what it may or may not be listing. Also, if you have any rules that you would like, I'll consider them.

Incidentally, Seth, looking at your siggy, it says you are new to battling. However, you still have a clue of what competitive battling is. So if you wanted, you could battle. Anyone wo is new to battling, yet has a well put together team with some thought, feel free to battle.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    im definitely up for a battle.

I don't think I can explain my rules any better than I have now. If you still don't understand, don't even bother battling me, you hopeless, pitiful noob.

lulz! :D

ShadowAzelf

Lopunny Lova
    Years
    Her? "=_=... I guess the avatar is a bit misleading, but, w/e.

I'll just go on wifi, then...

GG, I was honestly expecting a Focus Sash when I used Overheat.

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    Pretty good. Forgot all about U-Turn, always do. Lucked out on RestTalk EQ, but that's how Sleep Talk works.

I'm ready for you, revelp8.

EDIT: Yeah,had Expert Belt. Sandstormers made Focus Sash dangerous.

I almost cursed when Mie barely survived that last attack. Nearly made me cry in agony.But that was a good one, regardless of the loss.

Last edited:

Raph

Curious Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2008
    Someone to battle?
    Single lvl 100 6vs6 standard

4339 0451 9240

sims796

Years
    Not bad, not bad at all. I don't remember the last time I felt proud of having a Gya sweep. Or near Gya sweep, w/e. But you did get very lucky with that critical hit, I could have barely survived that Ice Beam, but no problem. Not at all.

Still, that match was fairly haxy, and it's not your fault. Why I say that is because of Game Freak's odd decision of giving Chomp Sand Veil, Grass Knot, which would have made Garchomp easy to KO if it had hit the first time, missed, despite the 100% accuracy. By Plume, of course, he could have finished Chomp off. Ah well, that's stupid Nintendo for making a monster. Nice match, still.

Morph, you're up.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    yea totally. having a move miss because a chompies ability is a rare event for me. serpent vs. serpent had me worried, especially when edge hit, but i was surprised it did half damage o.O i learned from a friend on avoiding dragoon's sweep. those are devasting >.>

great match nonetheless.

Back