• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since DS is more advance then GBA and holds more data...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    YES i know him in real life we r good as friends......i go to school with him and he is coming over to my place the friday lol.....he envys my DS *especially warioware*

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    kinetic_kirby said:
    Just to clarify something........the DS cards are one gigaBIT not a gigaBYTE......there is a differance. 1 gigabyte is what? 1024MB? and 1 gigabit is 256MB of data......so they are not as big as they sound hehehe......bye the way i am a new user and i know Testsuya-san in REAL LIFE....YES!!!!!!!

Really, I always thought it was a gigabyte. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going to go find out soon. Also it is higly doubtful your friends with Testsuya-san but we can let him veryfy it for us. But then it is tota;ly possible. No offense meant just so you know. If offense is taken I'll remove this part.

Cooltrainer Kent

Kamikaze Kent
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Oo; O.. kay. Not a problem for me, I usually import my games over Lik-Sang anyway. Emerald in Japanese is fun.

Diamond and Pearl should be revealed very soon in Japan. At Pok?Festa, I hear. The site covers a bit on Pok?Festa, at Pokemon.co.jp. And I'm going. Pok?Park 2005, here i come!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    yes i will get anthony (jake) to clarify that......i just asked him on MSN heh ........ i feel so so special

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    back on topic: i have to say i agree with tetsuya (naturally :D) i would quite like a 2d overworld and 3d battle sequences but the graphics might take up too much space causing a smaller game....i would prefer to have it all in 2d (better quality 2d of course) and have every pokemon in it as well as a much bigger overworld.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I would like them to make the map the size of both the top and touch screen and maybe show the pokedex on the bottom screen so when you are in a battle you can look up the data of the pokemon

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I wouldn't mind if it was 100% 2D it wouldn't even have to be better quality but pokemon that actually move instead of going up and down or shooting flames out of their arms would be nice and it would also be nice if the games would include four or three Regions and of course the opportunity to catch all the pokemon from the previous games WITHOUT nintendo events.

Years
    one GIG?! err... maybe ya mean one gigaBIT, not one gigaBYTE... then tha size gets to a credible 64 Megs. ^_^ Hmm... they could make pkmn animate like in emerald an' crystal, they could make more awesome special fx for attacks an' they could make tha map alot bigger! XD

Back