• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since schools out, what do you do?

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I'm working a lot on my music; practicing guitar, bass, upright bass and marimba. x____X
    Besides that, I'm just sleeping in, playing my DS nonstop and going to the beach.

n11

Wazzzup
    Years
    Planning on joining an academic program. The people in charge of it had called me, saying that I'm eligible for it. Besides this, I'll probably play basketball, see friends, and go on vacation at spme point.:)

Last edited:
    Years
    Man, I'm not doing anything at all this summer. Makes me feel like I should because everyone else is, haha. I'm normally: skateboarding, listening to music, playing videogames, and plus I have go kart races on saturdays. But still. That's not much at all, haha.

Back