• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sing your heart out

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Do you enjoy singing?
yeah, lead vocalist of a band

If so, why do you sing?
...I said this above

Do you think you sound good?
I'll be surprised if I do xD

Would you consider trying out for something like American Idol, Britain's Got Talent, etc?
Not the best idea for me, since my style isn't exactly...mainstream (I mainly sing metal (as well as scream lol))

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I've never sang before... at least not in the last 15 years. lol
(I do sing along to songs when I'm listening to them, but usually really super quietly.)

I wish I had the courage to actually try it, just to see what I sound like...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
Im not a carefree singer, just a formal singer ⇠ school choir geek

Do I enjoy singing?
Why yes I do :D

If so, why do you sing?
I got into choir by accident in middle school, but it really grew on me throughout middle school and highschool, and I love learning new music.

Yes, I have a very bright voice so I learned to manipulate it.

But would I try out for something like American Idol?
Eh no. I dont have the right voice for that competition.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Do you enjoy singing?
I guess so. I'd have to say that it depends on what I'm singing. If it's music I don't enjoy...then I won't enjoy singing with it.

If so, why do you sing?
It's one of those things that you just do. You never figure out why, but you do it anyway.

It's a matter of opinion. A lot of people think that they sing well, but then when they try to sing in front of other people, they are told that they aren't too good. I personally think that I sound okay.

Would you consider trying out for something like American Idol, Britain's Got Talent, etc?
Not at all, honestly.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Do you enjoy singing?

I have to say yes. I find myself singing all the time; humming when I don't know the exact lyrics, and adding words of my own.

If so, why do you sing?
It comes naturally~. I don't really have a reason.

Uh.. idk. A few of my friends say I sound pretty good. I'd say I'm average-ishly good.

No. Too introvert for that to happen.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Do you enjoy singing ?
Only when nobody else can hear me. Or during karaoke nights.

If so, why do you sing ?
I can't expalin it, it just makes me feel good when I can sing along to some of my favorite songs.

Do you think you sound good ?
Not really, hence why I try to refrain from singing randomly while walking to class.

Would you consider trying out for something like American Idol, Britain's got a talent, etc ?
Nope, all that's overrated and I just like singing by myself.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • they/he
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I loooove singing, especially when i'm driving my brother or myself to school, it helps wake me up :D that being said, i'm AWFUL at singing hahaha. doesn't stop me though, I still have fun with it.

however, if I ever set foot in an American Idol audition, it would be strictly because I want to be within like 5 feet of Steven Tyler <3 he's my favorite.

Back