• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Singing ♫

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
  • I only like singing when I'm alone and in the mood. Most songs go either too high or too low pitched, so I can't sing along to every song :\

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I had singing classes for quite a while, since I was really young too but I quit since it became too timeconsuming etc, and it was at a very inconvenient time for me. I still love to do it though, record a few things, stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love singing. I can actually sing quite well, but when I'm with my friends or something, I tend to pretend to sing horribly off-key, usually because I'm shy about my actual singing voice and also because it's fun. But when I'm home alone I sing a lot and I tend to sing quietly or hum whenever I'm doing daily tasks, even if I'm around people. Music's just in me, I guess?

Years
  • I use to be a really good singer when I was younger, but when my voice broke I started getting a lot worse (I actually lost the lead role in a musical because of it). I still sang in bands and stuff, I mean it was never terrible, but I had lost confidence in my ability to sing well. After a couple of vocal lessons late last year my voice improved dramatically - the problem was partly poor posture and breathing and partly low confidence - and now my voice is the best it's ever been.

I still don't like singing in front of people unless I'm performing with my band though.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • I can say that I can actually sing well. I have performed in our State University, been guested in radio stations, and sang on gigs.

Yes. Musician in Blood. I sing in the shower too.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i love to sing, although i don't really have the best voice around haha.
    i can hold a tune, but i don't have much of a range (for a female). i usually categorize my voice being that of an alto since the notes i can reach are pretty low. :-)

Back