• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Singing Contest // auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Here's mine...Epona's Song from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I recorded with the music on, then cut the background music out when saving it, so it just my voice, as per contest rules

Hope you like it!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I'm entering this, yes. XD

The song is: I'm Lost Without You - blink-182

I suck at singing but oh well, I'll give it a shot XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • This is from the play Guys and Dolls. I'm just going to post it because I just made it. :3

Song: Guys and Dolls from the musical Guys and Dolls.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Sorry it's kind of sucky quality.

And yes, I'm entering on a whim. XD

EDIT: Crap, I screwed with the file and now it's too big. x_X When I'm on my other computer, I'll edit my entry.

EDIT 2: I finally got a good quality version song. XD It's "Stay Together For The Kids" by blink-182.

Last edited:

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • *Edit* I decided that I didn't like the song I had up here, so I changed it. :P Hope there's a few Sailor Moon fans out here, lol.

The song is called Moonlight Densetsu. It's the first opening theme for Sailor Moon. :) Hope I didn't butcher it too badly...

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • not sure if this contest is over im guessing since someone posted yesterday then its not just a caution i SUCK at singing my little bro dared me to enter so here it is "enjoy The Silence" from Depeche Mode

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    ok. i decided the hell with it and try out. time to laugh your @ss off at my voice. :P

the song is titled "lot of leavin' left to do" by Dierks Bentley. i have both my standalone voice, and the voie mixed with the song.

edit: well, seeing as some people *gasp* dont have winamp :shocked:, i have to stick with mp3. but due to the filesize, i cant attach it here. and i cant host it on my own site because i would have to use bittorrent which im afraid people here wouldnt be able to get either. so i had to go open myself up a funpic account to upload the files to. here they are:

edit2: apparently i cant upload large files on funpic either. :\ going to have to figure something else out.

edit3: well, looks as if im going to have to host it myself. just dont expect any super fast downloads. best speed you will probably get is around 30KBps at best:

http://www.pokeradio.com/voice_only.mp3
    http://www.pokeradio.com/voice_plus_music.mp3

Last edited:

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    thats reminds me, i will do one, my voice version of "Friday Lapras", from the PokeSpecial Manga.

< < < Will edit this post to include the attachment > > >

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • Hey, I'm sorry that I'm late, but I want this title more than anything, and I think I can win it all.

THe Killers - Mr. Brightside

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
    Years
  • Here's Sum 41 - In Too Deep. I tried a Japanese song originally, but I kept screwing up on some of the lines... I used Window's built in Sound Recorder, because I am currently useless audio-wise... EDIT: Had a problem with the attachment size. Fixed now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • WHAT AN INTERESTING POST!! Here is my song, hope u like it!

Go to this site: www.xdrive.netmadeira.com, and insert as a nick alexisvfernandes and as a password 07011986, the song Baby Can I Hold You may be there, enjoy ;) .

Looks like It's getting hard for me to put the download here, 'cause it won't work, but I'll continue trying.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back