• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinion here.

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Or Sin for short.

Just joined today. I can probably say that I love Electric, Dark and Fire type pokemon. Manectric, Umbreon and Arcanine to be exact. I tend to focus on Pokemon abilities and type match-ups, experimenting on different strategies for battles.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, cute usernameee and great avatar! I'ma fan of Arcanine too. ^w^ Nice to meet you here dear, and welcome! I'm guessing you like to battle often? Or are you more focused on the technical side of things? Well, I go for the former usually, but learning about new things in pokemon is really cool!

Ah but feel free to send me a friend request anytime, and you can also send me a VM or PM anytime you'd like. See you later, and if you need any assistance around the forums, you're more than welcome to ask. <33

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Aw, cute usernameee and great avatar! I'ma fan of Arcanine too. ^w^ Nice to meet you here dear, and welcome! I'm guessing you like to battle often? Or are you more focused on the technical side of things? Well, I go for the former usually, but learning about new things in pokemon is really cool!

Ah but feel free to send me a friend request anytime, and you can also send me a VM or PM anytime you'd like. See you later, and if you need any assistance around the forums, you're more than welcome to ask. <33

My username is something I made up a couple years ago. Users on other sites [Lioden, Wajas, FlightRising, ChickenSmoothie] would totally recognize my name.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    My username is something I made up a couple years ago. Users on other sites [Lioden, Wajas, FlightRising, ChickenSmoothie] would totally recognize my name.

I see~ Well, I hope that you will enjoy everything about this forum too. ^^

Is there anything that catches your eye? Don't be shyyy~

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    I see~ Well, I hope that you will enjoy everything about this forum too. ^^

Is there anything that catches your eye? Don't be shyyy~

Well I'm still browsing the forums, looking at different topics.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Sin! I really like Manectric and Umbreon myself, and Dark and Electric types are some of my favourites. Anyway, what else are you interested in besides pokémon? There's no need to be shy, this is a really nice place.

Hope you have fun, and just drop a PM if you want someone to talk to.

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    When I'm not obsessing over pokemon, I'm either; playing other games, watching anime, getting chewed on by a doberman puppy, drawing/photography, or writing fictional stories.

I really like your username.. reminds me a lot of a character I like since it's just a letter off. So a little bias there automatically. ;P Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, Sin! Electric types are also amazing omg, definitely my favorite type. Seems like you'll fit in pretty well so here's hoping you'll end up being an active regular. Happy posting. ^_^

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    I really like your username.. reminds me a lot of a character I like since it's just a letter off. So a little bias there automatically. ;P Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, Sin! Electric types are also amazing omg, definitely my favorite type. Seems like you'll fit in pretty well so here's hoping you'll end up being an active regular. Happy posting. ^_^

I assume you mean Sinon from Sword Art Online? Honestly I created the name Sinion before I even knew anything about SAO [Haven't seen the series]. Ironic enough My previous deviantArt account [which my name was Sinion on there] I ended up finding a user name Sinon as well. So I remade a DA account with the name TrickYarn. TY for short.

Back