• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Countdown

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    On April 22nd, 2009 will make it two years now that DP has aired, so how many more episodes do you predict is left before the next season begins? Where Ash and Co. will travel somehwere else and take on anoterh challenge before going to the next newest region.........

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, they do have to go through the Battle Frontier, like the Hoenn Region since Sinnoh now has one, meh, maybe August or something like that, they will officially move to the next region...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    August seems reasonable......but we'll see if either challenges the BF OR the Elite four...

Years
  • It's been much longer than two years since it first aired in Japan. September 28th 2006, plskthx.

Assuming there's one episode a week in the US consistently, the second 'series' (presuming 52 episodes are aired for Battle Dimension) should finish on the week beginning 20th April 2009.

Spoiler:

There will presumably then be a break comparable to the one between DP and Battle Dimension (~10 weeks).

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • If they don't shortchange us on the 52 episodes, then yeah, we'll end at DP 104 and besides, the one you stated is the dub anniversary, not the original. The original one would be on the 28th of September, 2009.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's been much longer than two years since it first aired in Japan. September 28th 2006, plskthx.

Assuming there's one episode a week in the US consistently, the second 'series' (presuming 52 episodes are aired for Battle Dimension) should finish on the week beginning 20th April 2009.

Spoiler:

There will presumably then be a break comparable to the one between DP and Battle Dimension (~10 weeks).

that is very good details on ur prediction...the 20th of April...hmm, lets see if it finshes by that time to open up the next semi season before ash moves on...btw what's the 10 weeks for anyway?

Years
  • Because there's always a break in between seasons. ._.;

Also, the 'good details' come from common sense and basic mathematics. >>;

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    cool...but for me I personally think that ash might be moving onto his next sub season before moving onto the next region by the end of summer maybe...good enough?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    i think it will be a good 10 months yet....he will win the sinnoh league and they will have a elite 4 mini series. the reason for this is the huge air time they have given the elite 4 explaining the process and giving detail about each member of the elite 4....they are doing it for a reason and that is to make him win the sinnoh league and then use all his pokemon to travel and beat the elite 4 if he can....(pokemon like charizard will be used etc)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    i think it will be a good 10 months yet....he will win the sinnoh league and they will have a elite 4 mini series. the reason for this is the huge air time they have given the elite 4 explaining the process and giving detail about each member of the elite 4....they are doing it for a reason and that is to make him win the sinnoh league and then use all his pokemon to travel and beat the elite 4 if he can....(pokemon like charizard will be used etc)

I totally agree with everything you say, except 10 months seem like a really long time to go! WOW...and as for the Charizard thing, I kinda disagree this time because I think the star Fire Type will be Chimchar who will hopefully be fully evolved...

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • I dont know. Theyll probably have a series (like its said above) for ash to battle against the elite four pluss i dont think theve shown the battle island yet. I dont think theyll show the battle frontier again until after the new pokemon game is released. So it culd be a while

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay 90 PPL viewed this Topic and only 11 ppl replied...c'mon PC members I made this thread so I can hear what a lot of ppl have to say about it!!!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think it might come to an end my Summer time and then Ash will probably face the Elite Four...

Back