• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm standing right in front of giratina [i'm playing pokemon diamond]. i checked to see what it's catch rate was, which is 3. my pokemon are all under lvl 70. i already used my master ball on cresselia, which i'm now realising was a HUGE mistake. hopefully i'll catch it with some dusk balls, although it's gonna take SO long. but hey, if i caught heatran this way, then i'm sure i'll catch giratina [within a few hours. xD].

and i'm also deciding what i should evolve my eevee into later - glaceon or leafeon.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Finally started working on my Eevee team!

Vee (female Eevee) is level 28 and is the same Eevee I recieved from Bebe in Hearthome, Ocean (male Vaporeon) is level 21, Inferno and Storm (female Flareon and male Jolteon) are still low-leveled (probably 6?) so I put them in the Daycare while I train the others and I don't plan on letting them hatch eggs...yet..., Seer (male Espeon) is 37, and Seer's older twin sister Midnight (female Umbreon) is 51.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    At 8 pm tonight I went to the Old Chateau and caught Rotom, pokemon number 210 seen in Sinnoh, making it time to go upgrade my pokedex to the national version, went back to Rowan's lab, upgraded the pokedex, and met Professor Oak. Lucas's sister informed me that there was an outbreak of Zigzagoon on route 202, so I ran out there and caught one, then headed south to routes 219-221, battled all the trainers there, and went to Pal Park to transfer pokemon over from my LeafGreen version - Dratini, Magby, Magmar, Vaporeon, Ditto, and Entei. After that I followed Mom's advice and took the boat from Snowpoint City to meet up with my rival, Brad, at the Battle Frontier. We (mostly me, cause my rival's pokemon got knocked out really early) beat up Flint and Volkner and I explored the island for a bit.

After that, I headed to Hearthome City to try my hand at some pokemon contests. After making a handful of poffins and feeding them to my Rapidash, I proceeded to win first place in the Normal and Great ranked Beauty Competitions and in the Normal rank Coolness competition.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Just Got a lv 100 salamence from the gts that had pokerus on it so I put it in the computer to keep the virus until I start ev train again

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    Just picked up the game again after a long hiatus and knocked out the Canalave, Snowpoint, and Sunnyshore Gyms. Then I made my way through Victory Road and took on the Elite 4. My team was this:

• Torterra, Lv. 50
    • Lucario, Lv. 50
    • Luxray, Lv. 50
    • Drifblim, Lv. 50
    • Drapion, Lv. 50
    • Ambipom, Lv. 50
    I got through to Cynthia but her Garchomp and Togekiss completely obliterated me. So I headed back to Victory Road and now I'm training all of my Pokemon to Lv. 60, where her Pokemon won't be as much of a threat.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm standing right in front of giratina [i'm playing pokemon diamond]. i checked to see what it's catch rate was, which is 3. my pokemon are all under lvl 70. i already used my master ball on cresselia, which i'm now realising was a HUGE mistake. hopefully i'll catch it with some dusk balls, although it's gonna take SO long. but hey, if i caught heatran this way, then i'm sure i'll catch giratina [within a few hours. xD].
    i caught the giratina! right now, i'm battling against regigigas - hopefully i get him, too! :D

Years

and i'm also deciding what i should evolve my eevee into later - glaceon or leafeon.
    Nah, you need themasterball for the wandering pokemon. Girantina can be caught with an Ultra ball no problem. Takes a while.

I always had a Krickitune with False Swipe and Sing. Then just lobbed ultra balls at it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I figured out how to navigate in the Platinum version of Amity Square. I also got my Torterra to pick up a Watmel berry. ^^ Planted that and some EV reducing berries. I also won an Ultra Ball from the loto. Again. *Sighs*

Ikitsumi

Years
    Working on my Eevee + 1st and 2nd gen Eeveelutions team still.

I've only been working on Ocean, who is level 29 now. Seer is still 36 and Midnight is still 52. Vee is still 28. Inferno and Storm have laid an egg O.o which I don't plan on picking up yet because they're only level 12. Oh...silly lovebirds.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    After I beat the elite four a little bit over a week ago, I lost the game but I just found it yesterday; I deposited a Bronzong in the GTS hoping to get an Empoleon. So far no luck.

I own Diamond, but I went on the gts and traded it for a Palkia.

I beat Cynthia once again. It makes me happy to beat the e4 all over.

Current Team:

Psyduck level 33
    -Confusion
    -Water Pulse
    -Fury Swipes
    -Rock Smash

Alakazam level 38
    -Drain Punch
    -Charge Beam
    -Psycho Cut
    -Shadow Ball

Golbat level 46
    -Air Cutter
    -Fly
    -Poison Fang
    -Haze

Steelix level 47
    -Rock Climb
    -Iron Tail
    -Crunch
    -Double Edge

Palkia level 56
    -Dragon Pulse
    -AncientPower
    -Fire Blast
    -Spacial Rend

Staraptor level 70
    -Fly
    -Brave Bird
    -Close Combat
    -Wing attack

--You could say I don't keep my team balance. Thank you for the compliment; I strive for uneven teams! Once they are all 100, however I will have to get a new team but keep Staraptor mainly for flying purposes.

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    About to head into Eterna Forest with this team:

Lv. 20 Prinplup
    Lv. 20 Budew
    Lv. 20 Drifloon

Ikitsumi

Years
    Still training. Only one to change levels is Ocean (35), Storm and Inferno (14) and I still haven't picked up their egg.

My usual party has leveled up a bit as well.

Hirenka (Empoleon) is level 81.
    Mukamisori (Staraptor) is 80.
    Ikazuchi (Luxray) is 75.
    Hyouta (Lucario) is 78.
    Makainu and Kanshisa haven't gotten much training, so they're still levels 72 (Houndoom) and 70 (Gardevoir). ...I need to train those two more often.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Breeding and changing around my ENTIRE competitive team. Took all night to get favorable natures, but I got 'em. I'm now thinking of nicknames for them, and writing down their EV spreads.

I wiped the EV's off of Melody, my Roserade. I'm going to EV it, and teach it some new moves, eventually adding it to my new team.

I got an eighth heart scale from the news press, and won another ultra ball in the lottery.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I'm having trouble deciding on a team I absolutely want to use. My first idea was an Eevee team, but I dislike Umbreon's favoritism toward defense. So, now I've been searching the Pokedex up and down for various Pokemon, but soon after I decide on what ones I want to go after, I change my mind at the thought of another (except for Espeon; I love Espeon). Meh, this is why I started a new game on Pearl--because deciding on the perfect team (without legendaries) is frustrating.

I'll see what happens, though.

Years
    HOLY CRAP! I'm playing through Diamond for the first time ever, and I'm not using cheats or anything else, so I had no idea what to expect...today I went to Mt. Coronet to fight Team Galactic. I made my way up through the mountain without much trouble, but when I got to the top I realized my Pokémon were a little underleveled. I didn't really come close to losing to Jupiter and Mars, but it was tougher than it should have been...I'm still trying to figure out why Purugly is so fast or how it can learn Hypnosis. I hate that Pokémon.

Anyway, I was totally unprepared for three big-time battles in a row. Granted, I got healed after beating Jupiter and Mars, but I didn't expect to have to take on Cyrus and Dialga back-to-back, and I certainly didn't expect Cyrus to get as many hax as he did. His Weavile froze my Lucario two times in a row with Ice Punch, and after I healed him from both, he killed Lucario with a critical hit. I did get what I thought were hax my way when my Empoleon's Ice Beam froze his Crobat, but Crobat was thawed out on the very next turn, so that did absolutely nothing. And then, after beating Cyrus, I moved forward to take on Dialga; I intended to go through a test run without using up any of my healing items, but I didn't realize that the game started the battle automatically once I got close enough--I was gonna do what I have done with almost all legendaries before and save right before battling, but the game didn't even give me a chance to do that. After it killed one of my Pokémon in one shot with Roar of Time, I figured I probably couldn't afford to try to capture it (I wasn't really prepared with a whole lot of Ultra Balls anyway), so I ended up killing it. Ah, well, it's my little brother's game, anyway, so I wouldn't ever really use it.

All that and I was one member down on my team, as I had to have an HM slave for Strength, Rock Smash, and Rock Climb. It was a lvl. 34 Steelix so it wasn't completely useless (it survived 2 or 3 attacks from Cyrus' Weavile and dealt some damage back), but I would have rather have had my full team, of course. If it weren't for Empoleon's numerous resistances I doubt I would have survived that.

Years
    yesterday i had my first random shiny encounter at stark mountain
    it was a graveler but since i was teamed up with buck his claydol killed it =(
    oh well

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Diamond

All I've been doing lately was training my Gardevoir and Gallade in Mt. Coronet. So far the two are nearing level 40. I also recently taught Gallade Leaf Blade to make training easier. I love the way that attack looks in DP...

Platinum

First I wandered around Route 208 for the purposes of training my Pokemon. While I was doing that, I encountered a Ralts. That really surprised me--but then again, I'm used to DP. Anyway, I caught two of them--a male and a female, both with a Naughty nature. I'll train the male one later, maybe after I get a Dawn Stone...

After that, I went into the Wayward Cave and lead Mira to the entrance. (To do that, I had to teach my Luxio Flash, and I turned my Aipom into a HM slave because he's the only one of my Pokemon who can learn both Cut and Rock Smash.) Along the way I trained my Buizel a bit, who evolved. Also, I headed into the secret area of the cave, and was surprised that I didn't need Strength to go down there! While down there, I made it to the Earthquake TM, and caught a pair of Gibles. I'm putting the female one on my team, since I don't like the male's Calm nature. I trained her a bit on Route 206, and she's now at level 22...

I'm planning to train the following team for the Fantina battle:

Vul (male Staravia)
    Weasley (male Floatzel)
    Ferrum (Bronzor)
    Electra (female Luxio)
    Moria (female Gible)
    Erika (female Roselia)
    *Technically I have a Monferno on my team, but she won't be participating in my battle with Fantina.

The last thing I did was put some Honey on a tree. I'm hoping a Cherubi will appear, so that I can eventually put it on my team in place of Erika.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    Here's my latest Update for my Sinnoh Journal:

Diamond:
    Yesterday. I've restarted Pokemon Diamond. Well the first time i played this game is a cheat. I used Action Reply Codes. So it's too obvious that i'll beat the Trainers, Gym Leaders and Elite Four easily. And i also used Walkthrough. So i decided i should restart it without a cheat. So yeah. I restarted it. And choose Dawn again as my character and named it Akiko. As usual. I choose Piplup as my pokemon starter. It's because for me Piplup is a great pokemon. And it's pretty awesome when it became Empoleon. And im at Jubilife City. I'll continue it tomorrow.

Platinum:

About my Platinum Journal. I guess there's nothing new about it. Just rebattle the Elite four and that's all. Well my team increased it's level up. But there is nothing much really. So i guess i'll just concentrate on my Diamond game.

That's all for my Sinnoh Journal Update.

Akiko

Back