• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    In Platinum

I've been training my team up a bit--my goal is to get my team to about level 26 before facing Fantina. (It's weird how here she's the third gym leader, whereas in D/P she's the fifth.) The team that will face her consists of Staravia, Luxio, Monferno, Cherubi (well, he'll be a Cherrim by the time he reaches 26), Bronzor, and Floatzel. Currently only my Staravia and Cherubi have yet to get to that level.

Much of my time was spent training my Cherubi, who was at level 11 when I caught him. I trained him in Eterna Forest, but it was a bit frustrating since his only attacks were Tackle, Growth, and Leech Seed (and Helping Hand later on). Growth and Helping Hand were completely useless, of course, and he won't be learning Magical Leaf until level 18 (I think)... what's more, he couldn't fight the Budews because Leech Seed won't work on them and Tackle is rather weak. Thank goodness he had Leech Seed though; that's one of my favourite attacks. :) Currently he's at level 17...

I also trained a few Pokemon in the Old Chateau, including the Bronzor and Luxio I mentioned, who are now at level 26. I also trained a Ralts in there, but I stopped after a while. I'm still debating on whether or not to put him on my team; while his Naughty nature will help him once he becomes Gallade, I already have a Psychic-type and a Fighting-type on my team... (Bronzor and Monferno) And I certainly won't use him in the battle against Fantina.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Beat crasher wake , run after and beat the galactic grunt, got to Celestic town beat cyrus there:

Team:
    Empoleon- 48
    Masgnezond-47

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Bred starly with moves Endevour, Tackle, Quick attack with a focus band, boxed turtwig and travelled to jubilife and beat Team Galactic grunts there with Dawns help.

Team-lv19 Staravia

.DM

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    I'm just about to enter lost tower now my team is: Level 26 Monferno, Level 25 Staravia, Level 25 Kadabra, Level 25 Budew, Level 16 Bibarel (used for HMs) and the egg that hatches into a Happiny (or whatever it's called) I'm just wandering what do you think my pokémons levels should be at the third gym and where I need to strengthen

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    all the tm's that i need on my metagross are either already used or just way to hard to get!i need earthquake (80bp) and explosion (10 bonus rounds in a row at game corner).oh well...
    my team:
    scizor lvl 61
    ninetales lvl 50
    kingdra lvl 60
    tyranitar lvl 55
    gengar lvl 50
    dragonite lvl 57

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Currently EV training Graveler and Kadabra.
    Trained Puptar and Dragonair to lv.49.

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Currently training in that raining marsh place that links hearthome and Pastoria.I have 4 Badges and my current team is

Golduck-Lvl 33
    Staraptor-lvl 34
    Monferno-lvl 34

As im playing Platinum my next target is the water gym, so im just going to go to the pokemon mansion and evolve my Monferno into Infernape, and im set to go!!!

My Rotom and Togepi are currently residing with the creepy day-care couple... they hate each other lol

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Meh, I felt bad for my friend because he has no shinies, and he always gets so close before his chains break, so today I decidrd to search for his favorite shinies; Houndour and Rhyhorn. I've been so far unsuccessful, but I think I have a good chain goin' now. =/

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Beat byron, Did the Iron island sidequest, Beat galactic at the lakes, Went to snowpoint, Beat Candice, Beat galactic In veilstone, Next: To mt coronet

TEam:
    Empoleon- 56
    Magnezone- 57

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Just captured a good natured tyrougue, evolved it to hitmonhcan and started to ev train it. (had to capture 18 of them before I found it!)

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Travelled to Hearthrome, owned Fantina :P, Took Turtwig out of box, leveled Turtwig to Grotle lv30, owned Crusher wake. Chased Galactic grunt. off to Canalave

Current team:
    Honchrkrow-lv39
    Electrivite-lv37
    Grotle-lv33

crowbones80

Beauty
    Years
    Trying to breed a good IV Gallade so that I can make the ultimate catching pokemon for my platinum - just about to go catch uxie, mesprit and the other one :) lol

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Caught a few Eevees in the Trophy Garden, evolved Pupitar and Dragonair, currently EV training Graveler and Kadabra.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    I'm now starting all my games again in an effort to get all 493 pokemon from scratch. there are 5 pokemon i cant get this way, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus. I will trade for these, but all others i'm getting myself. I'm running a blog following my progress over the 6 games i'll be completing (Diamond (My main one), Pearl, Emerald, Leaf Green, Colosseum and XD. I'll also be using Ranch and Channel to get Mew and Jirachi respectivly. Please follow my progress, and join in. I'll have polls to decide on team members and the occasional competition. the link to my blog is in my sig.

Keep It Chillin'

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    I'm currently battling Crasher Wake in Pastoria with my slightly underleveled team. The reason they are slightly underleveled is that I knew I'd need only my Leafeon out of my team members; the others are Gorebyss, Kecleon, and Surskit (which I am waiting to evolve until it learns Baton Pass).

Team at a glance:

Skamme the male Leafeon (Lv. 33)
    Rococo the female Kecleon (Lv. 31)
    Fleur the female Gorebyss (Lv. 31)
    Rhiannon the female Surskit (Lv. 31)

I'm also in desparate need of a good physical sweeper that's not overly popular for in-game usage and can be caught in Platinum prior to the Elite 4. I was thinking of an unevolved Scyther, a Lopunny, or a Seaking, but those all repeat types. And no, I don't want to use Lucario, Luxray, Staraptor, ect. at all. I wanna think outside the box! :)

Back