• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Just got my pokedex 'Seen' count to 422, and the 'Caught' count to 412, which I'm pretty happy of. I'm just starting my Battle Frontier, so wish me luck :D.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Just gotten a villa in Resort Area, lol.
    Bought a Wall Clock and left, because OMFG THE FURNITURE ARE SO EXPENSIVE

Caught a Lv. 87 Magikarp.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Just gotten a villa in Resort Area, lol.
    Bought a Wall Clock and left, because OMFG THE FURNITURE ARE SO EXPENSIVE

Caught a Lv. 87 Magikarp.
    Because the furniture is so expensive, I don't even buy it :D.
    I just caught a Lv. 93 Magikarp :D

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've been breeding sooo many Cyndaquil, it's not even funny o_o. I'm going for a Modest one, but haven't gotten a single Modest. I might just stick with the Timid or Docile, even.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Last time on Pokemon!

lol, anyways, the other day I tried for hours using the Masuka method to hatch a darn green lileep so I can get a pink cradily, and had no luck. So I took a break by switching over to my Platinum and training my Gengar until it was lvl 80. I'm really tempted to try and find a chansey with a lucky egg, but last time I attempted that it was a real pain. So afterwards I tried again to hatch a shiny lileep, but no luck :(

Today I continued with some lileep breeding, but it wasn't for a shiny. I got a male Corsola to level 48 so it could learn mirror coat, and bred it with a female impish lileep holding and everstone, so I could get an impish lileep with the moves recover and mirror coat. Well I got lucky and hatched 5 of them, I picked one with really high HP iv's, and the rest of it's iv's were just alright I guess. I think eventually I will try to get one with decent defense, spec def, hp, and attack iv's. But for now it's the 5th member of my team :D

I don't have a name for my new lileep/cradily yet though.........

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I restarted my Pokemon Platinum tonight. I started with Piplup, caught Starly on route 201. In Sandgem Town, I bought myself five pokeballs. In route 202, I caught Bidoof which is my HM slave. Received the Town Map from my rival and defeated him with Piplup and Starly. Caught myself a Shinx and traveled into the Oreburgh Gate. Caught myself a Zubat on the way to Oreburgh City. In the Oreburgh Mine, I caught myself and Geodude. I ended my journey for the day by defeating Roark and evolved my Pokemon.

Current Pokemon in Party
    1. Piplup
    2. Starly -> Staravia
    3. Bidoof
    4. Shinx
    5. Zubat
    6. Geodude

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Tacos

Very recently, six minutes ago to be exact, I discovered that my Platinum game was corrupted and I was totally unable to retrieve it. Of course, I was upset. But then I realised that I should have restarted my game a long time ago.

Anyway, I chose my starter pokemon, Turtwig. I nicknamed him Tacos.

I honestly don't feel like going through the normal game play (travelling from town to town, establishing a strong party, defeating Gym Leaders, thwarting Team Galactic, etc), and I really want to take on the Elite 4.

I'm going to get Tacos out of its Pokeball, and ride on its back all the way to Veilstone City, where I will collect HM02, and then I will ride Tacos to Celestic town where I will threaten Cynthia's grandma so I can get HM03.

Then I will force my precious Tacos to carry me to SunyShore city, and then threaten that lady on the beach to give me HM07. I will then force my Tacos to learn surf and waterfall, and will again force Tacos to carry me all the way to victory road.

I will then force Tacos to learn fly, so he can fly over the top of Victory Road and to the Elite 4.

Do you reckon my Level 6 Tacos has a chance of destroying the Elite 4+Cynthia getting me to be champion, or are my goals too hard to achieve?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    lol, let alone a level 6 pokemon. i think the E4 will laugh at your turtwig until it runs away and leaves you stranded at the pokemon league. poor tacos.

in other news, i'm getting a new DS Lite for christmas! i'm glad. i was starting to go into withdrawal.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Actually you do have a chance of beating the E4 with just one pokemon. If it is EVd and over Lv55. And ah, the moveset.. At least that works fine for me. Keep beating them with two pokemon - Houndoom and Salamence. And they're not even Lv60 yet.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    in the headlines of my pokemon platinum activities:

1. caught the ever awesome giratina (yeah his the best for me in dragon trios here)
    2. caught azelf (with just one dusk ball) and uxie. i'll catch mesprit later after e4 cause it awesome chasing around stuff in whole sinnoh.
    3. defeated volkner with my triple part ground members all with OHKO.

my team:
    *houndoom (razor fang)
    - flamethrower
    - dark pulse
    - nasty plot
    - toxic
    *torterra (zoom lens)
    - leaf storm/razor leaf (i'm confused)
    - earthquake
    - rockslide/ stone edge (confused again)
    - crunch
    *garchomp (wide lens)
    - dragon rush
    - crunch
    - brick break
    - earthquake
    *rotom - frost (wise glasses)
    - thunderbolt
    - shadow ball
    - blizzard
    - substitute (thinking of something else)
    *gastrodon (quick claw)
    - surf
    - mud bomb (yeah i've given my EQ TM to garchomp)
    - ice beam
    - recover
    *staraptor (shell bell)
    - return
    - brave bird
    - close combat
    - double team

i've awful hold items but well zoom lens would really help in torterra cause only EQ has 100 accuracy. shell bell for hp regain against recoil of brave bird. quick claw for gastrodon for first turn advantage. wise glasses for rotom further power. razor fang for houndoom just to have some extra effect. wide lens for garchomp to accuracy increase of dragon rush.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I played a lot of Pokemon Platinum since my last post. My Pokemon can tell why I played a lot.

Current Pokemon in Party
    1. Piplup -> Prinplup
    2. Staravia
    3. Bidoof -> Bibarel
    4. Shinx -> Luxio
    5. Zubat -> Golbat
    6. Geodude

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Did a wireless battle with a freind he lost because most of his pokemon were rock/steel/ground types when I used mostly water types

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Battled Arcade Star Dahlia
    Heres how it went:
    She started Burned
    Charizard Used fly(I went first)
    Dusclops Uses Trick Room
    Dusclops Used shadow Punch
    Charizard Used Fly
    Dusclops almost dead
    Brun kills dusclops

Dahlia sends in Ludicolo
    Charizard Uses Flamethrower(I thought it was grass XD)
    Ludicolo Uses Surf
    Charizard almost dead
    I switch to torterra
    Ludicolo Uses surf
    It didn't do much
    Torterra Uses Earthquake
    Ludicolo is dead

Dahlia Sends in Medicham
    I switch to charizard
    Medicham did sword dance or one of those stupid moves
    Medicham used one of the stupid moves again
    Charizard used flamethrower

Medicham died.

Not a single one of my pokemon died, and none are EV trained.
    Easiest 20 BP EVER

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    So far, on my Diamond, I have gotten up to Oreburgh city, but in actuality I am on the verge of entering Mt. Coronet for the final battle against Team Galactic, which I am preparing for.

I am planning on going sometime later today, when it gets darker. 8)

Back