• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just beat the E4 rather easily, as my Snorlax was Level 75. Ice Punch destroyed Garchomp in one hit. X3

Now I just have to finish the Pokedex. >: Six more Pokemon to go..

Edit: Now all I need is Rotom..*changes time*

Last edited:

chocolademelk

maître pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Okay, so I'm still just using Szango the Zangoose and I've beaten Roark and Gardenia. Now I'm about to leave Eterna City. I'm surprised how easy the game is with just one super powered Pokémon! Only problem is that Zangoose kind of levels up slowly-- not too bad, though thanks to his ultra excellent Attack XD

Years
    Well, I just captured Giratina with my Master Ball(that thing ate 30 ULTRA BALLS AND 12 DUSK BALLS, NO TO MENTION MY 12 TIMER BALLS!), I beat Volkner easily with my Torterra and Garchomp, my Riolu evolved at Lv. 25, I caught a Golbat with a Luxury Ball at Iron Island, hoping it to become a Crobat, and now I'm training my new Lucario and Gallade in Iron Island to take on the Elite 4.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Restarted Pearl a few days ago.
    Caught 5 Pokemon, traded them for 5 eggs.
    Beat Roark and Gardenia, and I actually beat whats her face the fighting gym, but my ds fell and froze.
    So my team atm is...
    Monferno Lvl: 25
    Gorebyss Lvl: 25
    Murkrow Lvl: 28
    Jolteon Lvl: 23
    Ivysaur Lvl: 22
    Froslass Lvl: 22

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Did a lot today, considering how occupied I've been.

I traded Seer (my lovely...boy...Espeon) for an Arcanine over the GTS because I had no other way of getting one due to lack of FireRed. The Arcanine had Pokerus (OMG YAYY!) and now Cyndaquil, Mukamisori (Staraptor), Hirenka (Empoleon), and Harumi (Teddiursa) have Pokerus!

Mukamisori is level 98 now!!! And with Pokerus, he'll be much stronger once I level him up! TIME TO GET YOU TO LEVEL 100, MY DEAR STARAPTOR!!!

And then I FINALLY found Raikou in LeafGreen, so I migrated it and my Mewtwo over to Platinum, so my Legendary box grew in size. Also sent a Venomoth, Slowbro, Pinsir, and Ditto over because I lacked the first three in my Dex (probably because I'm too lazy to level them.)

Oh well. My dex is now 466 seen/473 seen/owned.

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Well, today I found some pretty good deals on the GTS. I got a level 1 Feebas for a Squirtle. Didn't realize it was. holding a Master Ball! And it's Japanese. Also got a Japanese Tauros and a Japanese Claydol for level 1 Pokemon! Good day for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Mukamisori is level 98 now!!! And with Pokerus, he'll be much stronger once I level him up! TIME TO GET YOU TO LEVEL 100, MY DEAR STARAPTOR!!!

Not like that's going to happen... At level 98, it will most likely have all its EVs anyway, so Pokérus won't have any effect on it.

Ikitsumi

Years
    Not like that's going to happen... At level 98, it will most likely have all its EVs anyway, so Pokérus won't have any effect on it.

Ehh, I guess you're right. I got caught up in the moment. XD

Anyways, for last night, I got an Ekans from a friend from Band Camp, and I traded him a Totodile because he was like "OMG I WOULD LOVE A TOTODILE" and I bred him one, and when I was trading, I was like "...OMG, I bred a female!" So it was a bonus. XD Then I gave him one of my Dittos for a Shellos, just because he didn't have anything else at the moment. I'm gonna trade him something for a Shellder once he replies what he needs.

Years
    I finished Platinum yesterday, after I had a 10 minute long battle with Cynthia. Who knew that Roserade could be so strong? Now, I got my Action Replay and got the Manaphy Egg. Now my Sinnoh Dex is complete, And now I have Heatran, Darkrai, Cressila, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus. All thanks to cheating. But, sadly, The Battle Frontier doesn't allow Legendaries......sigh. Now I'm leveling up my team and feeding Stat-Enhancers to them. Also, will someone trade me a Regirock, Regiice and Registeel? I have a DSi, and I'm not going to buy a DS anytime soon so......Yeah, I'll trade.

Ikitsumi

Years
    Got my Shellder from my friend. :D Gave him one of my baby Dratinis because it was there in my PC. :"P

Now I'm trying the Masuada method to see if I can get a shiny Buneary. Preferably male, hahahhahahahaha.

Years
    Yeah, those guys get ANNOYING. I mean ANNOYING. Took me at least 2 weeks to catch Moltres, despite False Swipe and being asleep.

That's why I got multiple master balls lol.But I know what you mean when I tried to catch Latios I felt like shooting it,especially since I didn't know that you could look in the pokedex to see where it's at.

Ikitsumi

Years
    That's why I got multiple master balls lol.But I know what you mean when I tried to catch Latios I felt like shooting it,especially since I didn't know that you could look in the pokedex to see where it's at.

Which is why I fell in love with that Poketch app that allows you to keep track of where one of those wandering Pokemon are.

With my case in Emerald and such, I saved the Masterball for them.

Years
    Trekking through the caves trying to get to Shaymin. Worst part is I ran out of repels.
    My trusty Garchomp is fending off all of the insignificant wild pokemon, but it gets annoying.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I just started a new adventure in Platinum. YAYY! ^^

I chose Dawn because i'm absolutely SICK of Lucas and his stupid cap or whatever it is..
    I named myself "Damn!" becoz cool name for Dawn.
    I named my rival.. eh, i'm not going to say that. Someone is just going to get offended anyway, so why bother =)

My team will be as follows:

Infernape
    Torterra
    Empoleon
    (yeah, three starters FTW)
    Flygon
    Garchomp (<3)
    Lucario

It'll be a fun ingame team. It'd suck so much competetively though LOL.

Back