• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    December 11

Well, today has been quite fun. I managed to catch a Ponyta last night at Lv. 13 and trained it in Eterna Forest until I got it to Lv. 20. It was quite easy as I faced a lot of Beautifly's which gave Ponyta some good EXP. She learnt Ember and Stomp today which is good. :D

With my team at Lv. 20 and upwards, I decided I was ready to face Gardenia. Not as hard as I expected. I managed to use my Ponyta to defeat all four of the trainers in Gym, then went to the Pokemon Center to make my Ponyta healthier. In the battle with Gardenia, Ponyta took them all out! She got up to Lv. 22 during all of the battles which was a good achievement for me. :D

Next up was the Galactic Building in Eterna, which I had some trouble with. Grotle must have got poisoned at least twice, and Luxio was on the brink of fainting a lot of time. Luckily, Luxio pulled through, and despite nearly being defeated by Jupiter's Skuntank, I managed to just defeat it! Saved the bike man and recieved a bike!

Took my Pokemon down to Cycling Road. Gave Ponyta an EXP Share recieved from Dawn's father so she could catch up with the other Pokes. I had Luxio battle the first four trainers, and he did so quite successfully! I used Staravia for the final four, which was bad as most of them were electric trainers. But I used Quick Attack a lot to defeat them before they could electrocute me. X3

Got off Cycling Road, now in Oreburgh City. Gonna heal up then on my way to Mt. Coronet! Wondering about the two spare slots in my party. One of them I hope will be filled up with a Misdreavus sooner or later, and the other is open for debate. It's between Gible, Croagunk and Riolu, all of which are going to take a while to get and to train up to my Pokemon's current level. I'm still thinking about it carefully.

My Team:

Grotle Lv. 23
    - Razor Leaf
    - Grass Knot
    - Cut
    - Rock Smash

Staravia Lv. 23
    - Wing Attack
    - Quick Attack
    - Tackle
    - Endeavour

Luxio Lv. 24
    - Spark
    - Bite
    - Tackle
    - Hidden Power

Ponyta Lv. 22
    - Ember
    - Tackle
    - Stomp
    - Tail Whip

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Sinnoh Dex Complete!

Hey, lilninjapig, cool story so far. I think most people will suggest Gible to you, but I kinda like Croagunk, just be careful of its 4x weakness to psychics.

December 8, 2008

I may be pushing my pokemon a little extra, but I'm anxious to challenge the Elite Four. Clefairy finally learned Meteor Mash, so I gave it a Moon Stone I had been saving for it. Clefairy evolved into Clefable!

147. Clefable

December 9, 2008

As I continued to train my team, I had them practice some double battle combinations. Mantyke and Remoraid seemed to make good battling partners. During one battle, Remoraid seemed to attach itself to Mantyke. This caused Mantyke to start to evolve into a Mantine! Not long after that, Remoraid also evolved into Octillery!

148. Mantine

149. Octillery

December 10, 2008

I'm getting so very, very close to completing my Sinnoh Pokedex. I did some solo training with Gabite this morning. We worked on its attacks, trying to build Gabite's strength and stamina. After a lot of hard work, Gabite evolved into Garchomp!

150. Garchomp

So I returned to the Pokemon Center in the Pokemon League building to give all my pokemon a well deserved rest. Just as I handed my pokeballs over to Nurse Joy, the strange blue egg I was carrying began to glow very brightly. It was about to hatch! Nurse Joy stayed close by to ensure the hatched pokemon would be healthy. In no time at all, the egg hatched into the legendary pokemon Manaphy! Nurse Joy said she would help look after Manaphy at the Pokemon Center while I trained for my Elite Four challenge.

151. Manaphy

I contacted Professor Rowan and transmitted my Pokedex data. "I see!" Rowan said in his usual gruff voice. "You've met all the Pokemon there are in Sinnoh! When you've finished your challenge at the Pokemon League, come see me at my lab. I'll be waiting!"

After 410 hours of training over 1 year and 8 months, my Sinnoh Pokedex is COMPLETE!!!

(Interesting thing to note, is apparently you don't have to beat the Elite Four to get the National Pokedex. I flew to Sandgem to see what would happen, and I still got the National Dex and even the Pokerader. I always thought you had to beat the E4 first, so I found it interesting.)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    OffRoad SP - Yeah, I am thinking about getting Gible instead of Riolu, but Croagunk looks pretty cool plus he has poison and fighting, two types I haven't got on my team. Although Gible is a Dragon type...I will ponder this more when I reach Pastoria City.

Last entry of the day, I'm a little tired of Pokemon for today =P

Decided it would be best to do some training in Wayward Cave before I move on, as some of my Pokemon were lagging behind the others. As soon as I got on there, BAM! The place was pitch black. With a little research, I found out that I could get TM70, Flash, from Oreburgh Gate so I made my way there straight away.

Got back to Wayward Cave after a short bike ride, and made Luxio learn Flash. I wasn't that disappointed as it replaced Hidden Power, which I didn't find that helpful anyway. Plus, I won't need Flash anymore so I can buy Thunder when I get to Veilstone and replace it. =P

Used 4 Repels to get to Mira at the top of the cave, then we did battle with all of the trainers in the cave. The EXP Share on Ponyta worked a treat, so when I was satisfied with her level, I handed it over to Staravia who also benefited well. Grotle and Luxio took care of most of the battling, as Staravia and Ponyta are weak to the Rock-types in there. No Pokemon fainted which I was very happy about!

Mira and I excited the Cave, which is when I realised I had NO clue what to do next. =P I'll find out eventually though then continue my journey tomorrow. :) All my Pokemon are at a level where they can almost take on Maylene. Turtwig excelled against Roark, Ponyta took care of Gardenia, now I am training Staravia the most to take down Maylene. It's odd, because after that, it will be Luxio doing most of the fighting against Crasher Wake. :) Seems I picked my team pretty well for the Gym Leader challenges...

My team is looking pretty average at the minute, I need them to learn some good attacks! I found out through research that soon, Turtwig will learn Leech Seed, Staravia will learn Aerial Ace, Luxio will learn Swagger (¬_¬), and Ponyta will learn Take Down! Yay!

My Team:

Grotle Lv. 25
    - Razor Leaf
    - Grass Knot
    - Cut
    - Rock Smash

Staravia Lv. 25
    - Wing Attack
    - Quick Attack
    - Tackle
    - Endeavour

Luxio Lv. 25
    - Spark
    - Bite
    - Tackle
    - Flash

Ponyta Lv. 25
    - Fire Spin
    - Ember
    - Tackle
    - Stomp

:)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well I have so much to talk about. I've been so busy lately with training and competition and collecting certain types of pokemon so here it all is.

I'll start with evolving my skitty. Yep got my hands on a moon stone from the hoen region and Delcatty is so gorgeous I had to do it. I can't wait to get her up to par in contests. I also caught Heatran finally. I had been procrastinating for so long so I said what the heck, I'll go capture him. I went to the day care to breed certain pokemon. I ended up getting a female snorunt and with a dawn stone you know what happened! Yes I got my hands on a UT Froslass! I also ended up capturing a meowth from the trophy garden and evolved it into a persian! I've decided on a new candidate for contests. My Riolu! I just started giving him moves figuring what the heck I'll ev train you cause everyone basically has a Lucario so let's make you a strong Riolu! So I started putting powerful moves together and it turns out......they are perfect moves for contests! That was shocking! So I decided to let him do both. While I was ev training him I ran into a Larvitar! That was so unexpected but I forgot I had sapphire in my DS so that was awesome! I didn't want Riolu to train alone so now I'm also training a meditite along with Riolu. Both of them have Macho braces so they shall be friendly rivals trying to become the strongest of the two! I Have so many pokemon lined up for contests that I feel like my time will be occupied until platinum comes out! My Plusle from Hoen currently holds 24 ribbons! She will surpass shiny espy soon! My pokemon are all making me so proud. They all give me things to brag about. I still can't get ever Plusle and Combusken beating the Hoen E4 by themselves on the first try without whiting out and beating the game in 23 hrs. I'm so proud. Let's see if the pokemon I'm currently training can live up to the standards set by their comrades. Until next time.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today was a very good day for my team! A friend here on PokeCommunity gave me a female Misdreavus in exchange for a signature that I kindly made them. :) She is Lv. 19 and knows Spite, Mean Look, Psywave and Confuse Ray. :) I gave her the EXP Share to hold, and later on today (or tomorrow, if I don't have time tonight) I'm going to have Grotle do some practising in the Oreburgh Gate to get her EXP up. =D Then, when I've got her to Lv. 25 and knowing the move Payback, we'll begin our trek to the Maylene, the third Gym Leader!

Forgot to add that I gave all my Pokemon nicknames. Don't know how cool they are but I just decided for a change.

Grotle - Rooter
    Ponyta - Blitzen (yes, like the reindeer XD)
    Luxio - Spark
    Staravia - Wing

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, it was a pain, but I caught three Eevee in Backlot Mansion. I would've caught three more so I could have all the Eeveelutions...but somehow the chain was broken by a Roselia. :/ But anyway, now I'm training a Jolteon and Vaporeon to Lvl 55.

Team:
    Jolteon Lvl 23
    Vaporeon Lvl 23
    Flygon Lvl 55
    Sudowoodo Lvl 61
    Glaceon Lvl 65
    Hms[Bibarel] Lvl 19

Apparently my female Jolteon is "somewhat of a clown." xD

OffRoadSP

Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Rival Battle, Part 1

December 11, 2008

So now that I've completed my Pokedex, it's time to decide which pokemon I'm going to choose to challenge the Elite Four. Of course I'm going to take my two shiny pokemon with me, Barboach and Golbat. I also figure I will keep with tradition and challenge the Elite Four with the evolved starters of the region, Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon. That leaves one spot left. Hm. I know the Pokemon League Champion, Cynthia, uses dragon-type pokemon, so I could use a non-dragon-type pokemon that knows either an ice-type or dragon-type attack. I reviewed all my pokemon that I have stored, and decided on Gyarados with its Ice Fang attack.

I had Nurse Joy give my team a check up before challenging the Elite Four. While I was waiting, I saw Ralph go up to the Pokemon Center counter and retrieve six pokeballs of his own from Nurse Joy.

"Hey, Ralph, you challenging the Pokemon League too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think my pokemon are ready for it," he replied. "Hey! How about a battle to see who challenges them first?"

"You got it! I want to test out my team anyway!" I retrieved my pokemon from Nurse Joy, who said they were in perfect health.

RIVAL BATTLE

"I'm going to start with speed," said Ralph as he tossed his first pokeball. "Go, Staraptor!"

"Alright, Barboach, I choose you!" out came my shiny Barboach.

Staraptor came at Barboach with a strong Aerial Ace. But my Barboach defended it well.

"Barboach, Future Sight!" Barboach made its attack, which had no immediate effect. "Ok, now return!" I called my pokemon back, just as Ralph's Staraptor unleased a Close Combat attack.

"Golbat, maximize!" My other shiny pokemon emerged. Close Combat had little effect on Golbat, but left Staraptor vulnerable. Golbat took advantage of the opening tried a Poison Fang attack.

Staraptor used a move Ralph called U-turn. It hit Golbat, and then Staraptor immediately returned to its pokeball. Ralph sent out Floatzel in its place, and Floatzel was hit not only by the Poison Fang, but also the Future Sight from earlier!

Floatzel then got lucky and landed a critical hit with a Brick Break attack.

"Hang in there, Golbat, get ready to counter attack!" Then, to my surprise, Golbat made an attack that looked familiar. It struck Floatzel, and then returned to its pokeball!

"Hey! Looks like my Golbat learned how to use U-turn!" I chose another pokemon. "Go, Torterra, maximize!"

Unfortunately, Floatzel used Ice Fang, which was super effective against Torterra. It was almost knocked out! But my Torterra hung in there and used Mega Drain, restoring its own energy, and knocking out Floatzel!

That was a lot of work just to knock out one of Ralph's pokemon. Am I ready to take the Pokemon League challenge?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    I recently traded my vespiquen for a legit shiny palkia through wi-fi. How luck am i?

Also just caught shiny oddish.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today was quite a quiet day for my team. Just spent an hour training whilst watching TV. Used VS Seeker to get some extra EXP points on Cycling Road, which got my Misdreavus up to the same level as the rest of the team. Then, I proceeded through to Mt. Coronet, picking up some items along the way and leveling up the team a bit. Cyrus spoke to me in the mountain, then left. Got to Hearthome City and took a Pokemon Egg from the hiker at the bottom of the city. Then, I visited Bebe which wasn't much fun. Decided to head to the contest hall where I spoke to Fantina, my mum and Keira. Decided to make a couple of Poffins then called it a day. :) Tomorrow, I hope to face Maylene.

My Team:

Rooter [GROTLE] Lv. 26
    Wing [STARAVIA] Lv. 26
    Spark [LUXIO] Lv. 26
    Blitzen [PONYTA] Lv. 26
    Shadow [MISDREAVUS] Lv. 27

OffRoadSP

Years
    Pokemon Pearl Journal: Rival Battle, Part 2

Ralph sent out his Staraptor again for his next pokemon. I sent out my Gyarados to combat it. Both pokemon were quite "Intimidate"ing to each other. Staraptor, being the faster pokemon, started out using Close Combat. It didn't do much damage to Gyarados, but gave me the opening I needed.

"Gyarados, Ice Fang!" Gyarados landed a super effective hit. Staraptor tried to come back with an Aerial Ace attack, but another Ice Fang knocked out Ralph's Staraptor!

Ok, that was a little easier, I thought to myself. "Gyarados, take a break," I called my pokemon back. Ralph sent out a Heracross. Ah, a bug-fighting-type, my flying-type should take it out no problem! "Golbat, maximize!"

My Golbat was energetic and ready to fight. "Heracross, take 'im out with Night Slash!" commanded Ralph. Night Slash?! Heracross knows Night Slash?? I was't prepared for that. My Golbat was knocked out with one hit.

"Help me out, Infernape!" Ok, if flying-types won't work, I'll fry it with a fire-type. "Infernape, Flame Wheel!" My Infernape was the faster pokemon, and hit Ralph's Heracross hard, causing it to become burned! Heracross did manage to land a critical Night Slash, but the burn lowered Heracross's attack strength so it did minimal damage. All it took was one more Ember attack from Infernape, and Heracross was out for the count!

Next up, was Ralph's Snorlax. Looks like his Munchlax evolved since last time we met. I kept Infernape out. I knew fire moves wouldn't work against a Snorlax due to their special ability, but fighting moves should work. Infernape used Close Combat, which almost knocked Snorlax out, but lowered its own defenses. Snorlax used Rest, falling asleep and restoring its health. That gives me time to fight back before it wakes up. I had Infernape get in close with another Close Combat, then it finished Snorlax off with Flame Wheel.

Whew, four down, two to go. But his strongest pokemon was next: his Infernape. Mine was too weak defensively from using Close Combat to even stand a chance, so I made a substitution and sent out Barboach. I thought Barboach's Surf would work well here, but unfortunately, Infernape used a move called Focus Blast, and Barboach was knocked out before it could get off an attack.

"It's ok, Barboach, you'll get them next time," I said, returning it to its pokeball. "Alright, Ralph, let's see your Infernape stand up to Gyarados!" Out came my pokemon, its Intimidate ability lowering Ralph's Infernape's attack power.

"Infernape, Flamethrower!" Ralph commanded as a blast of fire hurled towards Gyarados.

"Gyarados, block that with Aqua Tail!" Aqua Tail sliced through the flames. "One more time!" Gyarados slammed its tail towards Infernape.

"No you don't! Infernape, Aerial Ace!" Infernape's attack hit Gyarados, but got in close enough that Aqua Tail smashed it right back! Infernape crashed to the ground, unable to battle!

"I fully believe in this last one," Ralph said. "No reason to freak out! Go, Roserade!"

"Gyarados, return!" I called it back. "Ok, Infernape, let's finish this!" My own Infernape reappeared on the battlefield.

And just like that, it was over. It only took a single Flame Wheel to knock out Ralph's Roserade!

"What just went down?" Ralph stared at his pokeball in disbelief as he returned Roserade into it. "I guess my team still needs raising. I guess I'm not ready for the Pokemon League if I'm losing to you!" We shook hands. "Good luck in your Elite Four challenge, Steve. I'm going to get tougher, and soon I'll win my way through the whole Pokemon League!"

Ralph went on his way, and I gave my pokemon back to Nurse Joy to rest up for our challenge against the Elite Four.

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I Restatrted my Diamond yesterday, Traded over a gible egg from pearl and hatched it, to use it on my Dragon monotype challange in Diamond, I beat the first gym at lv 16 with gible, Gible evolved into gabite after beating the last fisherman on route 205, next upp etrna gym,

I also taded over a bagon egg to hatch, I will uppdate my dragon challange progress as often as possible

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today has been good so far. I might play some more later but I feel happy with what I've done today (and for some of yesterday).

Right, well yesterday, I left Hearthome City and my rival, Damion wanted to battle! I accepted, and we began our battle. The first Pokemon he sent out was Starly, which my Luxio easily defeated using Spark. He sent out Buizel next, which my Luxio also proceeded to knock out, almost effortlessly! Next up was Monferno. It's part-fighting type, so I used Staravia to battle it out. It took a while but I won this one too. Afterwards, he sent out Roselia. Staravia used Wing Attack to defeat his grass-type and I won the battle!

I continued onto Route 209, and into the Lost Tower. The Lost Tower was easy, and using a combination of all my Pokes, I managed to get them all up to around Lv. 25. Got a new HM, Strength, and continued on my journey. I didn't spend too long in Solaceon Town, where the egg a hiker gave me was deposited into a PC. I decided that I didn't want to go into Solaceon Ruins just yet, probably after I have completed the Elite Four so I have something to do later on with the game.

After that, it was to Cafe Cabin and beyond! Well, unfortunately a group of Psyduck blocked my way, so I headed into the Cabin, where Staravia and Luxio had some battles. I turned left and headed down that route, battling all of the trainers and picking berries for my inventory. I got all of my Pokemon up to at least Lv. 28. Ponyta struggled in this area due to the rainfall, so I only used her in double battles where she was backed up with another Poke. There were a few Croagunk's which other trains had used in their battles, which made me want them even more! I have decided I will catch one of these soon. After battling my way through there, I got to Veilstone City!

Team Galactic Grunts stopped me from heading to their storage building, so I headed South. My Misdreavus had a massage at the massage lady's house, and I won the Coin Case from a clown in a small house. I decided I'll visit the Game Corner at another time. With my team fully rested, I then visited the department store, where I picked up two new moves for Ponyta and Luxio! With Luxio evolving at any time now, I decided he needed some good electric moves to make him even more powerful. Ponyta was lacking any good fire-type moves, so I gave her Fire Blast to help out. Next, I went to the Gym, where I met Dawn again. Before entering the Gym, I inspected my team. All of them were around Lv. 29, so I have decided to take them back out on the big route to get them up to Lv. 30 at least. Staravia needs the most training for this battle so I might get him up to around Lv. 32 to stand a sure chance of winning. Here's hoping the Cobble Badge will be mine!

My Team.

GROTLE (Rooter) Lv. 29
    - Razor Leaf
    - Mega Drain
    - Cut
    - Rock Smash

LUXIO (Spark) Lv. 29
    - Spark
    - Shock Wave
    - Thunder
    - Bite

STARAVIA (Wing) Lv. 29
    - Wing Attack
    - Aerial Ace
    - Quick Attack
    - Endeavour

PONYTA (Blitzen) Lv. 28
    - Fire Spin
    - Ember
    - Fire Blast
    - Stomp

MISDREAVUS (Shadow) Lv. 29
    - Psybeam
    - Psywave
    - Pain Split
    - Payback

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Platinum Ultimate Battles, Epilogue and some more...

December 15, 2008

ELITE FOUR - The Toughest Battle Alive!

This Elite Four was the toughest battle of my life in all my Pokemon games. Not to mention being weaker, compared to them. At first, I didn't save, but then when I won Lucian, I saved my game for Cynthia. Very ironic indeed, nya~

First, it was Aaron. He was easy, with my Infernape (Hono) and my Glaceon (Glaci), I pwned him easily. But his Drapion was a wee bit tricky. I could've lost to Aaron - again.

Bertha was the second most difficult one of the five. While I had my tryouts, I lost to her thrice, twice from her Hippodown and once from her Rhyperior, because we were 1 on 1 and it critical-hit Shai (Gastrodon), which WOULD have won. On the real challenge, she had advantage over Hono (Infernape) and Ray (Luxray), so I had to switch out a lot. But I finally beat her, and advanced to the next level.

Flint was easy. Hono (Infernape) took advantage of his Fighting-type moves and took the shortest time to kick ass. So I advanced to...

Lucian. Very, very hard. He's the most difficult League member I had to fight. He had a few dirty tricks, such as using Signal Beam when I used Kuro (Umbreon), which is immune to Psychic moves, but weak to Bug moves. I swear, I was shaking my poor hands when he was battling me. But still, I won him. Phew, nya~

Finally, to Cynthia. Though not being the most difficult, she HAD difficult Pokemon. Garchomp disposed of Glaci, Ray and Hono easily, her Spiritomb drove me nuts, and Milotic defeated my Hono easily, while the others were okay. When Hono used Flare Blitz on Roserade, I could do nothing but sigh. I have finally beat the game.

So, I went through the Hall of Fame, the game ending, went to Professor Rowan's lab, got the National Pokedex and the PokeRadar, then headed to Snowpoint City for the place I yearned so much to go - the Battle Frontier.

BATTLE FRONTIER - The Best Place to have Fun...

The Battle Frontier totally overkills the Battle Tower in D/P.

When I first arrived to the Battle Park, I was awed by the new decorations it had. Especially the palm trees. So, I battled Volkner and Flint with my rival, Shiro. No sweat. I first took care of Flint's Pokemon with Hono, then swiped Volkner's with Shai.

Then I met Palmer, Shiro's father. Shiro was overjoyed to meet his dad, who, like his son, rushed to his domain - the Battle Tower. Shiro talked to me for a while, then dashed away from the entrance to the Frontier.

Now with that out of the way, I got into the Battle Frontier. The ladies at the reception were extra nice to me. They welcomed me in, gave me a Battle Point Case, and offered to introduce the Battle Frontier to me.

So, after refusing the offer, I officially entered the Frontier.

I had a tour around the Frontier. I loved the decorations, especially the stairs. I had fun running around before deciding to enter the facility that intrigues me most.

I went to the Battle Roulette first, interested of the "roulette" as they call it. It was quite fun, especially when the other team got poisoned. Hehe. Hono, Ray and Glaci pwned all the Pokemon that came on our way. We took 2 Battle Points before leaving the Roulette.

Then I got to the Battle Stage. It was too easy, as Hono defeated all the Pokemon that had disadvantage over us easily. We took 1 BP and used the other to do something, which I do not know.

After having fun with the facilities mentioned above, I looked around the market. Turned out they have scratchcards to sell, so I got three to play with. At first I had no such luck, but it was fun! I got one try three times a row, thanks to the Dittos! I love you, Ditto!

Now I want to go to the Survival Area to battle Shiro and the gym leaders (and the partners). I also want to go to Resort Area to get my own Resort. I can't wait to see more Pokemon, and meet more people! But before, I have to go to Stark Mountain and see the end of Pluto and the Galactic goons people, Jupiter and Mars. I should visit Saturn soon...

I also need to go to Turnback Cave to get the Platinum Orb, go and get Cresselia in Full Moon Island, and get the three roaming birds. I need to explore the Battle Frontier a weeny bit more, explore Battle Zone, get the National Dex, capture Dialga and Palkia, and so on. But I can't go on for too long. I have exams now, so I can play once in a while, and when my parents aren't home. Oh, I am really busy. Busy, busy me.

~SoraNoHana, off.

P.S.

MY TEAM - Hall of Fame

Infernape (Hono) Lv. 64
    Flame Wheel
    Mach Punch
    Close Combat
    Flare Blitz

Luxray (Ray) Lv. 54-56 (I forgot)
    ? (forgot)
    Crunch
    Thunder Fang
    Spark

Gastrodon (Shai) Lv. 44
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Muddy Water
    Mud Bomb

Glaceon (Glaci) Lv. 46
    Ice Fang
    Bite
    Icy Wind
    Quick Attack

Umbreon (Kuro) Lv. 30
    Tackle (I think so...)
    Pursuit
    Shadow Ball
    Quick Attack

Staraptor (Stara) Lv. 37
    Close Combat
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack/Endeavor (I have a bad memory...)

P.P.S. Some interesting facts...

- I tried to find Mesprit again and encountered it on Route 201. I tossed a Dusk Ball at it, and caught it with full HP.
    - I got a three-out-of-three win with scratchcards in one time.
    - I took ages catching Heatran in Pearl. Then, I played again after a while, and I caught it on my first try!
    - I screamed for joy when I beat the Champion. My brother merely congratulated me with a boring tone.
    - My brother kept on saying that I would lose to Lucian or Cynthia. However, this was proved wrong.
    - I bred two Cranidos in the Day Care. They are now the parents of millions (yeah, right). I just need to hatch them all.

Last edited:
    Years
    The Gallade on my team has been in some tough battles lately. I am now in the process of taking it through the Elite Four so it can gain more experience.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today, I just did some levelling up. Mostly my Staravia, Ponyta and Luxio felt the benefit! In fact, my Luxio evolved into a beautiful Luxray! Man, I'm so proud ;D Now my Luxray is all powerful. xD I just did some Vs Seeker today, but that was all. Tomorrow, I will elevate all of my team up to Lv. 30. Unfortunately, this means Misdreavus will stop obeying me. :_: Hopefully winning the third badge will make Pokes up to Lv. 40 obey me? D: We shall see. LNP out!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've been working on Pearl for a few days now, just training. However, I've only been playing as I eat breakfast. My days are focused on Fire Red and Silver.

Anyway, I got Piplup up to level 12, and my Shinx to 10. I somehow beat Mike's (my rival) Turtwig with Piplup (could be that I'm 3 levels higher, and all he used was tackle :D). I got through Oreburgh gate, trained a little in the mine, and caught myself a decent Onix. When next I play, I'm going to fight some of the workers in the mine, meet Roark, and get his badge. But until then, here's my team.

Piplup, lv14
    Bubble
    Pound
    Growl
    Water Sport

Shinx, lv12
    Tackle
    Leer
    Charge

Onix, lv9
    Tacke
    Screech