• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Shadowlvx

7th d/p gym! with my weavile
    Years
    Started my last game in pokemon pearl today :

Named myself - Magma
    Named rival - Bob
    Got my starter - Chimchar
    Nicknamed it - Inferno

Chimchars stats at moment -

male
    serious
    lv5
    hp - speed - 19/11/10/11/10/12
    blaze
    scratch and leer

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    HAHAH!

LOL! I got most of the pokemon that evolve with friendship and went to the Factory in Fuego Ironworks (i think thats the name) and went to the panel where your rushed down and go up another 13 steps then takes you back up. So i got a Clamp set it on the down button and went to bed. In the morning all the pokemon in my team loved me. I leveled them all up and now i have these pokemon:
    Crobat
    Blissey
    Lucario
    Togekiss (got Togetic and used shiny stone)
    Umbreon
    Espeon

Lol you try it it really works!

P.S= If youy want to do it really fast get a soothe bell and put it on the pokemon you like most ;)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Good idea, never thought of that. I might do that for laughs tonight, even though I have all of the Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well lately I have been doing a lot of capturing and breeding for pokemon that I have fondness for. I also have been migrating pokemon from Kanto so that's cool. On Christmas eve, I got a rare pokemon from an event someone was holding so that's cool too and today on Christmas Day I actually got a rare Legendary pokemon that's legit! ^_^ I love my current pokemon collection and it's getting bigger and bigger! Today will be dedicated to egg hatching, more pokemon collecting and even some contests since I had took a huge break from them. Merry Christmas everyone! ^_____^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Today, I spent two hours in front of the TV training my Pokemon to battle Byron. Managed to get Torterra, Rapidash, Misdreavus and Staraptor to Lv. 45. Tomorrow, I will train Luxray and Toxicroak in double battles with Riley. Then, I'll get my Riolu egg and challenge Byron. =D

Torterra Lv. 45
    - Razor Leaf
    - Earthquake
    - Cut
    - Iron Tail

Staraptor Lv. 45
    - Close Combat
    - Aerial Ace
    - Fly
    - Steel Wing

Luxray Lv. 42
    - Spark
    - Thunder
    - Thunder Fang
    - Crunch

Rapidash Lv. 45
    - Fire Spin
    - Fire Blast
    - Ember
    - Return

Misdreavus Lv. 45
    - Shadow Ball
    - Payback
    - Perish Song
    - Psybeam

Toxicroak Lv. 41
    - Brick Break
    - Poison Jab (is that the name...?)
    - Dig
    - Sucker Punch

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ok actually finally playing my game more often now, I will start training my Roselia and breed Misdreavus for one that likes bitter food! For contests... Today I almost started over my game till i realized it would be a huge mistake to lose my Espeon and my other bonded pokemon... I will try my best to get my Roselia and Misdreavus far into contests and learn the right moves for it. Well I will continue writing in this journal not only because it is fun but telling the fun within my pokemon and I is just great! Until Next Time...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Obtained starter pokemon Piplup.
    Caught level 3 Shinx!
    Battled Rival and won.
    Found Roark in Oreburgh Mine.
    Beat Roark. Swept through with my level 16 Piplup using the move bubble.
    Caught a level 7 Machoke.
    Beat Galactic Commander.
    Caught a level 11 Budew.
    Cleared Eterna Forest with Cheryl.
    Caught a level 13 Ponyta.
    Caught a level 10 Buizel.
    Beat Gardenia. A close match. Finishing move Peck by Prinplup. Final hp 1.
    Cleared Galactig Building. Beat Galactic Commander perfectly with Luxio. Finishing, and only move Spark.
    Obtained Bike.
    Obtained Explorers Kit.
    Went underground.
    Completed Underground Missions.

--Now headed for Cycling Road!--

Years
    Started Pearl all over and am going to complete without ever saving game data so I'm hoping I don't lose any battles, once I reach the Champ and beat her the game resets and takes me back to original save data.

EDIT(more an update really):
    Name: Brainiac
    Rival: Maniac
    Starter chosen (haven't reached that part yet): Chimchar
    Time played:like, 00:00
    Badges:0

will keep you guys updated occasionally.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Anyways, today I realized I really wanna start over in pokemon Pearl! I want to build a strong connection with my pokemon and when I beat the elite I will build a great wifi battling team...well until next time!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well I started my journey today Dec. 26th, 2008 with my friend, Piplup...together the two of us are going to work up to the very top. So far Little Pippy is only level 6 at a naughty nature, so the little fella has been acting quite mischevious since I got it...lol...hopefully it'll calm down soon. Right now at the moment though the two of us are resting in the grass fields of Route 201.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    Put one of my level 100 parties back in my PC along with another lv90-100 party. took out 6 weaklings( trying to EV them)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well today I started over like I said I would...December 26, 2008...I started out with Chimchar, now my favorite starter out of the Sinnoh! Chimchar and I plan to reach and beat at least the 1st gym today...right now it is lv. 7 and I plan to reach Sandgem town at lv. 8!

Until next time!

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I've just defeated Crasher Wake and chased the Grunt. After defeating him Cynthia gave me some medicine to heal the Psyduck. Now I'm at Route 212 (I think!) and heading to Solaceon Town to go to the north and get to the Psyduck.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Yikes, today was a LOT of work! Toxicroak and Staraptor battled the trainers in the Iron Island, as well as the double battles in the restaurant near Pastoria City. We got rid of the Galactic Grunts pretty easily and Riley tried to give me a Riolu egg! But, I had no spaces in my party. One day I might come back for it but I have no need for a Riolu in the game.

Headed to Canalave gym, with Toxicroak at lv. 44 and Rapidash and Torterra at Lv. 45. This is my main team to battle Byron, the others are reserves. Byron was easy - Torterra defeated Bastiodon with just an Earthquake! Rapidash defeated Bronzor and Toxicroak took care of Steelix. I left with six shiny badges, and Damion caught me outside. I healed up my team, and headed for Canalave City's library. There, Rowan told Damion, Dawn and I to go to each of the three lakes. Mine was Valor, where an earthquake came from! I got there on my Staraptor, it turned out the Team Galactic was behind it. I entered the cavern after a few battles, where I met Commander Saturn! Misdreavus took on his entire team, using Shadow Ball, Psybeam and Payback to defeat him. He told me Mars was at Verity, so I got Staraptor to fly me over there. I did some double battles and saved Dawn from Mars. Staraptor took care of her lead Pokemon, Purugly, with one Close Combat. Her other Pokemon were easily taken care of with Luxray. I had defeated Mars and Saturn! Rowan told me it was time to head to Acuity, to check Damion. I flew over to Hearthome and saved the game. My journey will continue tomorrow...

My Team

Torterra Lv. 45
    - Razor Leaf
    - Earthquake
    - Strength
    - Iron Tail

Staraptor Lv. 46
    - Aerial Ace
    - Fly
    - Steel Wing
    - Close Combat

Luxray Lv. 45
    - Spark
    - Thunder
    - Thunder Fang
    - Crunch

Rapidash Lv. 46
    - Ember
    - Fire Spin
    - Fire Blast
    - Return

Misdreavus Lv. 46
    - Shadow Ball
    - Payback
    - Psybeam
    - Grudge

Toxicroak lv. 46
    - Poison Jab
    - Brick Break
    - Sucker Punch
    - Dig

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well a lot has happened since Piplup and I jsut sat around Route 201 all day. When the both of finally decided it was time to get moving We encountered quite a few wild pokemon leveling my Piplup up to lv. 8 before arriving to Sandgem Town. Dawn welcomed us to Prof. Rowan after being bombarded by Barry once again. prof. Rowan decided all allowing Piplup to stay with me as he sees a connection between us and he wanted me to go around Sinnoh trying to discover new pokemon using his highly advanced Pokedex. I felt pretty special at that moment with Piplup along my side, things couldn't get better. Well after Dawn, showe me around Town, I headed back home to tell me mom the great news. She was really proud of me and wished me the best of luck on my journey. Before I was able to leave, Barry's mom came in asking me to deliver a package to Barry, so I couldn't refuse. After walking away from my home and heading back to Sandgem Town Piplup and I gained some great experience leveling up little Pippy to lv. 10.

As I arrived outside of Sandgem Town I caught up to Dawn who taught me hwo to catch a pokemon (like duh, I've done this a million times...lol) but after she left I now had 5 pokeballs on me, once I used to catch a Hasty Natured Lv. 4 Female Starly. After a bit of training and walking around Route 202...Piplup and Starly leveled up to lv. 12 both together after a few trainer battles and wild encounters.

I finally made it to the next City, Jubilife...WOW, what a big difference from Twinleaf Town. I had finally found Barry in the Pokemon School, and delivered the package to him. Lucky me there were two town maps in the box, and Barry was kind to give me one. Well, After spending some time in Jubilife I managed to get the Poke'tch, which I'm sure will come in handy in the near future and I leveled up my two pokemon as well...Lucky me, before leaving Jubilife to move onto the next City, Starly managed to gain so much experience it evolved into a graceful and fast Staravia!!! I couldn't be happier.

When walking out of Jubilife after healing up at the Pokemon Center, I bumped into BArry once again, who decided to have a battle. I decided Piplup should battle this one out to show Barry how much the two of us have grown. Things couldn't be easier Piplup easily took out his Starly and struggled a little with his turtwig's defences, but pulled a victory!!!

WHAT great news...before even entering the Oreburgh Gate, my Piplup grew so strong it evolved into Prinplup and learned Metal Claw(I decided on keeping it a Prinplup instead of evolving it all the way, to keep things origianl that is...plus I like my Prinplup just the way it is).

After arriving to Oreburgh I met up with Barry..........again........and not too long after I did a little training in the coal mines, and ended up meeting up with the Oreburgh Gym, Rorak!!! Well after doing a little training I now stand in front of the gym, getting myself ready to enter and face the Gym Leader of Oreburgh, Rorak!!!

My Team:

Prinplup @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Peck
    Pound
    Bubble

Staravia
    Wing Attack
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Double Team

...WOW, today seemed like a really long day...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Well when I first started Diamond, I chose Chimchar as my Starter, then i leveled it up to Level 9 in the first Route.........

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well funny story,
    You know how I started off with Chimchar? Well I am going to start over again with Piplup...ur probably asking...
    Starting over again!!! Why...copying ur brother or something?
    Well to answer that I like little pippy more than him...and i was the one who started calling piplup pippy...lol but there was this game me and him were playing and he was acting the role of prof. rowan and I acted as me starting my journey in the sinnoh...he asked me which starter I wanted so I said...why of course pippy! But he made a good appeal with chimchar and made a bad one with piplup, so he asled ,e again what starter i wanted so i said piplup, then he did the same thing over and over until i finally decided to give in and chose Chimchar...and me and him started over our games and i HAD to chose chimchar again cuz he would've done the same thing... so I told him today even though he chose little pippy i will start over and get pippy too bcuz i like it more than he does...lol but he is my brother and i love him, anyways he evolved his piplup into prinplup and he is not evolving it again, but i am not evolving my pippy...

Well Until Next Time! Ps- Pippy and I will travel across the sinnoh and beat the elite!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Well a lot has happened since Piplup and I jsut sat around Route 201 all day. When the both of finally decided it was time to get moving We encountered quite a few wild pokemon leveling my Piplup up to lv. 8 before arriving to Sandgem Town. Dawn welcomed us to Prof. Rowan after being bombarded by Barry once again. prof. Rowan decided all allowing Piplup to stay with me as he sees a connection between us and he wanted me to go around Sinnoh trying to discover new pokemon using his highly advanced Pokedex. I felt pretty special at that moment with Piplup along my side, things couldn't get better. Well after Dawn, showe me around Town, I headed back home to tell me mom the great news. She was really proud of me and wished me the best of luck on my journey. Before I was able to leave, Barry's mom came in asking me to deliver a package to Barry, so I couldn't refuse. After walking away from my home and heading back to Sandgem Town Piplup and I gained some great experience leveling up little Pippy to lv. 10.

As I arrived outside of Sandgem Town I caught up to Dawn who taught me hwo to catch a pokemon (like duh, I've done this a million times...lol) but after she left I now had 5 pokeballs on me, once I used to catch a Hasty Natured Lv. 4 Female Starly. After a bit of training and walking around Route 202...Piplup and Starly leveled up to lv. 12 both together after a few trainer battles and wild encounters.

I finally made it to the next City, Jubilife...WOW, what a big difference from Twinleaf Town. I had finally found Barry in the Pokemon School, and delivered the package to him. Lucky me there were two town maps in the box, and Barry was kind to give me one. Well, After spending some time in Jubilife I managed to get the Poke'tch, which I'm sure will come in handy in the near future and I leveled up my two pokemon as well...Lucky me, before leaving Jubilife to move onto the next City, Starly managed to gain so much experience it evolved into a graceful and fast Staravia!!! I couldn't be happier.

When walking out of Jubilife after healing up at the Pokemon Center, I bumped into BArry once again, who decided to have a battle. I decided Piplup should battle this one out to show Barry how much the two of us have grown. Things couldn't be easier Piplup easily took out his Starly and struggled a little with his turtwig's defences, but pulled a victory!!!

WHAT great news...before even entering the Oreburgh Gate, my Piplup grew so strong it evolved into Prinplup and learned Metal Claw(I decided on keeping it a Prinplup instead of evolving it all the way, to keep things origianl that is...plus I like my Prinplup just the way it is).

After arriving to Oreburgh I met up with Barry..........again........and not too long after I did a little training in the coal mines, and ended up meeting up with the Oreburgh Gym, Rorak!!! Well after doing a little training I now stand in front of the gym, getting myself ready to enter and face the Gym Leader of Oreburgh, Rorak!!!

My Team:

Prinplup @ Quick Claw
    Metal Claw
    Peck
    Pound
    Bubble

Staravia
    Wing Attack
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Double Team

...WOW, today seemed like a really long day...

Nice post Quick! Can't wait to hear more about you and Prin!

Back