• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

[Emerald]

ROARR
    Years
    Well Today i started my pokemon pearl over and this is my current adventure -:

I called myself Emerald and my rival Barry.
    Picked Chimchar as my starter ( Adamant / Female ).
    Nicknamed Her Inferno.
    On the way to Jublife I Leveled up my
    Chimchar - Inferno - lv7
    Current Playtime - 0:18

Thats as far as i have really got .. just training up noaw =]

[Emerald]

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay so it's been about two days since my last post, and like i said I'm taking it slow and steady...so here's what I've done since last...

- Arrived to Eterna City
    - Did some extra training
    - Challenged Gardenia and achieved my 2nd gym badge
    - Caught a BOLD natured Rotom (I'm going to use him later for WiFi...:P)
    - Road all the way down Cycling Road (It's a lot nicer than before!)
    - Went through Wayward Cave to see the early gamer, Gible...but ended up not catching one
    - Recieved egg from Cynthia back in Eterna, and it just hatched into a Togepi
    - Arrived to Hearthome City and explored the COOL/Confusing Amity Square (I got to say I really like the changes!!!)
    - Met Bebe and got a Timid natured Eevee, who I plan to use for the Battle Frontier later on...

Currently, I am right outside Bebe's house waiting to see what I plan o ndoing next, probably explore more around Hearthome, visit the Contest Hall, and then finalyl challenge the Hearthome Gym!

TEAM:
    - Grotle Lv.30
    - Floatzel Lv.30
    - Buneary Lv.30

Until Next Time...

Years
    I've caught Palkia with my Master Ball and now I'm going to travel to Sunyshore City to collect my 8th and final badge.

Lolpearl.

Anyways, I am on the route above Sunyshore. I just recently got my 8th badge. I am battling the few trainers I skipped to see Pokemon and get their data. Cyrus was hard to beat in the Torn World. But I beat him on the first try. I caught Giratina with a Master Ball. My team right now is:

Empoleon LvL 56
    Wormadam LvL 55
    Tangrowth LvL 56
    Electivire Shiny LvL 63 (From my Diamond, chained.)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I'm playing Platinum! Woot. I resetted until I got a female Piplup. I don't do any breeding or anything... I just prefer female Pokémon, and Piplup is just a really cute, little, girly Pokémon. ^_^ So, yeah, I'm barely into the game at all!

PIPLUP (F) LV. 6

Fear my epically powerful team. Bwa ha ha.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    My Luxio evolved! Then I arrived in Veilstone,and got my fourth badge (Or is it my fifth? The whole order thing for the gym leaders in Platinum has got me confuzzled!). Then I travled to Pastoria and defeated Lewis (My rival). I then went into the Pastoria Gym and fought a few trainers to train my Grotle up,which just evolved into a Torterra! Now all I have to do is defeat the rest then Crasher Wake.

Current Team
    Torterra - Level 32
    Luxray - Level 32
    Cranidos - Level 27
    Togepi - Level 25
    Ponyta - Level 23

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'll sum up the E4:

Aaron: ololol Air Slash+Togekiss+Serene Grace=Win :P
    Bertha: Waterfall+Surf+Feraligatr=Win
    Flint: Feraligatr wins again
    Lucian: Espeon+Shadow Ball took out everything but Bronzong, but Flamethrower from Togekiss kicked his butt
    Cynthia: Sadly pretty easy :( SD+EQ+Gliscor just ruined Garchomp, as it could barely even scratch my Gliscor.

Got myself the National Dex, and off I go!

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Um, I love my Piplup too much to let it evolve and become so ugly, so that ain't happenin'. I'm about to go annihilate Roark with my fluffy, cute penguin.

- Piplup (F LV. 17)
    - Bidoof (F LV. 3)
    - Starly (F LV. 7)

I really don't know what other Pokémon I'm going to add to my team except for Eevee so far. Bidoof and Starly are obviously HM hoes. XD

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Piplup is now Lv. 22. I just beat Mars and her Purugly gave me 666 experience. : O Freaky.

Years
    On my way to Veilstone right now.

As of now I have 3 badges. Team consists of: Grotle (28), Alakazam (27), Floatzel (27), Jolteon (26), Togetic (21), Bidoof (6).

Right now I'm just leveling up my Togetic and going to catch a Houndour to complete my team as soon as possible. I need to grab some TMs to fill in some spots for Jolteon and Alakazam, maybe Togetic too if he can learn anyway. A Jolteon with Tackle and Quick Attack with moves won't do very much, and having an Alakazam with only Psychic moves won't either... XD; I want to keep some of the better TMs I own, but I might just have to use them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm currently ready to kill Cheryl and her Chansey. I was trying to catch a Beautifly, and OF COURSE Egg Bomb lands a critical hit. I really wish there was a way to disable critical hits... and I wish Platinum included weapons of mass destruction.

Years
    Still haven't hit the Veilstone Gym yet, hoping to train my newly evolved Houndoom before I attempt it.

Team right now is:

All of my Pokemon are level 28 except Houndoom who is 25 right now. Currently just battling the trainers south of Veilstone to get Houndoom up a few levels then gonna take on third gym. I'm thinking about replacing Floatzel with someone else, but that would leave me with no Pokemon that have any decent water moves. And I can't think of many good water Pokemon found before Elite Four. (One that can use Surf so a Gyarados is out of the question... XD)

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    From where I left off, last time... I ended up doing a bit of back-tracking to stick some Honey on the trees along Routes 207 & 208. I was planning on going through the cave near the Cycling Road, but there was one little problem... I didn't have Flash, and I couldn't be bothered trying to get through without it, so I left it alone... instead, I went into the 'secret' entrance of the place and got the Earthquake TM as well as caught a Gible for no particular reason.

Eventually, I went back to Hearthome City, but not before training up Ralts (now a Kirlia) to Level 24, like the rest of the team. Since I'd started to run low on Pokeballs and Potions, I bought some before going to the Contest Hall and finally progressing the events that take place there. Also inside was the Hearthome Gym Leader, Fantina, who spoke a bit then wandered off back to the Gym.

Finally, no longer tip-toeing around the idea, I decided to go for the Gym. For some reason, I had a hard time when it came to taking damage, and I soon started to run low on Potions, by the time I got to Fantina, but luckily, she didn't take a single member of my team down, dealing the final blow to her Haunter with my Luxio's Bite.

Having acquired my third badge, I decided to head on to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon of their injuries and status afflictions before heading towards the East for Solaceon Town and the inevitable battle with my rival. This was a number of hours later and I'd forgotten about the Honey trees from earlier, so I went back to them and managed to acquire an Aipom; the other two were just more Combee, though one was another female one.

Anyway, I went to Solaceon Town, healed up and went to the Ruins to pick up my Defog HM. After doing so, I climbed the Lost Tower to the south then proceeded to head north. I concluded this progression at the Moo Moo Milk store, which is as far north I can go on this Route, at the moment. When I continue, I'm planning on checking the trees I put Honey on along Routes 209 & 210.

Current Pokemon:

Monferno @ Level 29 - Sassy | Mach Punch|Flame Wheel|Ember|Taunt
    Luxio @ Level 28 - Docile | Tackle|Bite|Charge|Spark
    Glaceon @ Level 28 - Modest | Ice Beam|Helping Hand|Quick Attack|Sand-Attack
    Kirlia @ Level 28 - Bold | Confusion|Double Team|Magical Leaf|Calm Mind

Years
    I've now gone through the Distortion World (which was awesome!) and caught Giratina after three tries. It killed itself with Struggle the first time, and I accidentally KO'd it the second time. On the third try, I finally had it asleep and down to a sliver of HP, and caught it after just a few Dusk Balls. Then I went after Azelf and Uxie. Azelf was really easy; I just lowered its HP and put it to sleep, and caught it on maybe the fourth ball. Uxie gave me a hard time. I used the same strategy as before, but I ended up burning through over 40 Dusk Balls before I finally caught it with an Ultra Ball.

I've been chasing Mesprit around, but no luck so far. I'll be heading for the eighth gym soon.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I just defeated Crasher Wake (poor guy never even got an attack in...) and evolved my Eevee, and am leveling up the rest of my team to their mid-30's.

current team:

Torterra lvl 33
    Staravia lvl 31
    Yanmega lvl 33
    Houndoom lvl 29
    Jolteon lvl 32
    Hoothoot lvl 12 (HM slave)

as soon as I get strength I'm returning to Cycling Road and Wayward Cave to catch a Gible.

Back