• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    Traded some Pokemon over to Platinum from my Diamond version so that I wouldn't have to level and get the Pokemon I like. I didn't stack my team, as it was still somewhat tough to beat the sixth gym (I tried not using my traded Pokemon). So my current team consists of:

Scizor - Level 43
    Lucario - Level 43
    Togekiss - Level 41
    Torterra - Level 41
    Gabite - Level 42
    Jolteon - Level 42

As of this point, I'm almost at Snowpoint and I'm guessing will be entering the Distortion World soon? :D

P.S. I realize I have a huge ice weakness, but it's an in-game team, and there isn't much to worry about in the first place, I just chose Pokemon I like.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Back with another Platinum Update!

I finally passed through Iron Island and claimed my Riolu Egg from Riley, (after a rather strenuous battle against two Ace Trainers after their Lopunny managed to take out Riley's Lucario... -.-;; ) then heading on over to the Canalave Gym to take on Byron. By this time, I was really starting to get into the swing of things with my team, save for the fact that I had one missing while I got through the Gym, so I could keep my Egg with me for those vital steps. (I believe Luxray was the one who sat the Gym out)

Anyway, I took out all of the Gym Trainers again and more or less polished off Byron with just my Quagsire, who took out his Platinum Pokemon, Bastiodon. With that over, my rival cragged me to the Library where we met with Rowan, but the gathering was short-lived as an explosion rocked the ground. It was time for more Galactic Capers!

Heading over to Lake Valor, after a lengthy scene with Rowan and the others, I took down the Galactics on the lake's bottom and flattened Saturn with my Gardevoir. then headed home, healed up and took on Mars for a second time; this time, it was Glaceon who took out her Purugly. Defeated, the Galactics fled, having already accomplished their mission before my arrival. Darn!

Rowan stated that he was worried about my rival, to which I responded by heading on over to Snowpoint City for some Wintery fun... and of course, to see what my rival was up to. I actually enjoyed crossing the snowy landscape, whistling as I progressed, taking out the trainers as I went. Glaceon seemed to rather like the area too, taking on a few trainers in his own element, as opposed to the less-cold areas in the south.

Finally, I managed to reach Snowpoint City and I am currently just preparing myself for the Gym Battles that are ahead of me. Candice, here I come!

Current Pokemon:

Infernape @ Level 41 - Sassy | Mach Punch|Flame Wheel|Close Combat|Taunt
    Luxray @ Level 40 - Docile | Thunder Fang|Bite|Charge|Spark
    Glaceon @ Level 40 - Modest | Ice Beam|Helping Hand|Ice Shard|Sand-Attack
    Gardevoir @ Level 40 - Bold | Confusion|Psychic|Magical Leaf|Calm Mind
    Quagsire @ Level 39 - Relaxed | Surf|Yawn|Earthquake|Amnesia
    Altaria @ Level 38 - Careful | Sing|DragonBreath|Safeguard|Fly

Venasaur001

The Grass Legend
    Years
    I've now defeated the fourth gym leader, it took me along time though, but I managed to beat the gym leader.

Pokemon in Team
    1. Torterra
    2. Staravia
    3. Luxio
    4. Roserade

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I defeated that water guy last night.

my team so far:
    Crobat lvl 39
    Bronzlong lvl 35
    Carnivine lvl 29
    starly and bidoof for hm slaves

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I've just added Leafeon to my team. Unfortunately, he is a male. :( And I didn't save to rest. Ugh.
    - Piplup (Lv. 32, F)
    - Pachirisu (Lv. 31, F)
    - Togetic (Lv. 26, M)
    - Leafeon (Lv. 22, M)

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I just started today! I love it! Well I just started Plat like 10 minutes ago anyway! xP I never liked D+P much(I'm a Hoenn fanatic really) but I really am enjoying Platinum, hopefully I'll actualy play it unlike D+P! XD My starter is a Piplup named Vaan. Just for lulz, but if I find a pwnsome pokemon, or one that actually looks really cool in Sinnoh, I'll name it Ashe for sure! (FFXII affects my everyday life, even in other games, I can't help but connect them).

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Tropius learned Body Slam.
    Luxray learned Crunch.
    Befriended Dusclops, who uses Will-O-Wisp and Shadow Sneak as its primary offensive.
    Caught Giratina,
    Caught Mesprit,
    Beat Volkner, one-shotting most of his Pokemon with Rock Smash,
    Got HM Waterfall.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Todays been a boring day .
    Just training Mamoswine just now in victory road(he's lvl 50)
    I've got ot train the rest of my team to so it's going to take a while

Current Team
    Empoleon (Trident) lvl 53 Male
    Mamoswine (Tank) lvl 50 Male
    Gallade (Psycho) lvl 47 Male
    Staraptor (Huntress) lvl 47 Female
    Luxray (Electro) lvl 46 Male
    Magmar (Blaze) lvl 46 Male

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Today, I went on a legendary excursion. I caught myself a mighty fine trio of legendary birds, and a duo consisting of Dialga and Palkia. After that, I was catching level 75+ Magikarp using my Super Rod in the Resort Area (XD). Not much else happened. Though I did re-battle Volkner and Gardenia and managed to nab victory from both.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    :)

pokemon platinum

I have obtained silver prints for all of battle frontier(hall, castle, arcade, tower) with one gold print at battle factory

Raped pokemon league many times and crushed battleground(Survival area;Bucks' house)

Overkilled my AI rival with utmost pleasure!

Pk team:
    Scizor
    Alakazam
    Blastoise
    Jolteon
    Snorlax
    Garchomp

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I didn't play much today, but I got up to the 1st Gym Leader in Platinum and beyond, all the way to Valley Windmill past Floroama Town.

My Team Thus Far:
    Prinplup LEVEL 20
    Staravia LEVEL 15
    Shinx LEVEL 11
    Geodud LEVEL 7(this one's an HM slave, nothing more)

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Platinum's Team

Currently EV training my Scizor at Iron Island...
    I finally caught the perfect Adamant Rhyhorn! It took me like 54 PokeBalls.
    I'm also trying to get a Jolly Chimchar through breeding. Not much luck so far.

Team:
    Level 87 Scizor
    Level 100 Milotic
    Level 73 Flygon
    Level 26 Rhyhorn

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Befriended Floatzel.
    Taught Floatzel Ice Fang, Waterfall, and Surf.

Befriended Magneton.
    Used Rare Candy on Magneton in Mt. Coronet.
    Taught Magnezone Mirror Shot.

Snagged shiny Steelix.
    Croagunk evolved into Toxicroak.
    Finished Victory Road.
    Beat Rival in battle.

Charizard_2010

The Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Right now I just walking out of the Oreburgh City's gym and now I'm heading back into the Oreburgh Gate.

Current Pokemon Team.
    1. Magikarp
    2. Staravia
    3. Luxio
    4. Prinplup
    5. Bibarel

Years
    Ive been spending more and more tie Underground lately, looking for fossils. Ive finally found Aerodactyl. Woo. In the process i found 17 hard stones, and a lot of Water stones, as well as Damp Rocks. I rrecently caught a Croagunk in Pastoria Great Marsh, and thankfully it was a female. So i bred it, and now have a level 1 croagunk, with DynamicPunch and Vacuum Wave, thanks to my level 70 Hitmonchan. I plan to start EVing it today. I havnt yet checked its IV's, but i hope theyll be good. Another bonus which i have just discovered is Dry Skin. My luck is finally turing. Also, i finally got my Garchomp to Level 50, so now im going to go the battle tower. Empoleon-Garchomp-Staraptor combo is win. I also migrated from Fire Red, with my Raichu, level 45, my Arcanine, level 57, my butterfree level 22, my Venasaur level 70, Hitmonlee level 40, and my Fearow level 30. thats all ive done recently. as well as finish EV'ing my Dophan, which i received from Emerald. Until tomorrow, bye!

Charizard_2010

The Beginning Trainer
    Years
    I've just defeated Gardenia and now I'm going to battle Team Galactic at the tower.

Current Pokemon Team.
    1. Prinplup
    2. Staraptor
    3. Luxray
    4. Bibarel
    5. Floatzel
    6. Gyarados

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I am going through Mt. Coronet in a mad attempt to stop Cyrus, recieving no help from Looker apart from him giving me a black flute. Some comrade. All my pokemon are now at least level 40, meaning I stand a better chance then I did on my diamond.

Current team
    Torterra lvl 42
    Gabite lvl 42
    Jolteon lvl 41
    Houndoom lvl 42
    Quagsire lvl 30 [HM slave]
    Machop lvl 10 (HM slave)

Back