• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I do not like the Journal Entry the game does so here is my own!

After the Friday Post

(1) Went through Floroma Town.

(2) Completed the Valley Windworks Little Girl Quest (Found out you have to wait a week to see Driffblum if you complete the side quest on a Friday) :(

(3) Caught a Buizel, Paichisaru, and Shellos.

(4) Went on the road to Eterna Forest where my Starly became a Staravia.

(5) Cruised through Eterna Forest with Monferno and Staravia.

Saturday April 12th, 2009

(1) Entered Eterna City.

(2) Met and completed the Underground Guy's Missions up to play capture the flag with someone on Wi-Fi. Found a Skull Fossil while doing the missions. A Leaf Stone and A water stone. I thought those were rare?

(3) Destroyed the Eterna City Gym. Gardenia had no chance. Mostly used Monferno.

(4) The Galactic Building was a different story. The Grunts were giving me a tough time. (I HATE ZUBATS CONTROLLED BY CPU. THEY SPAM SUPERSONIC!!!). The Boss was a bit easier but Skunktank give me a rough time and had me down to my last pokemon. Monferno won it in the end but not without him being in the red.

(5) Went to the Old Chateau and picked up a Gastly. Do not have really any Pokemon who could take on the Ghost of that level. I am going to have to train a pokemon to Bite and get it up to level to fully explore the Old Chateau. I am also waiting until 8pm to get Rotom so that I will be ready for the Mystery Event that will be comming up next week. My Monferno and others took a beating. I had to get out of there and put it aside.

(6) Went to the Bike Shop, Got myself a Bike. Cynthia gave me an Egg. I turned on my counter and resetted to 0 and started.

(7) Crusied through Cycling Road using just Geodude and Monferno.

(8) Rested at Oreburgh City at the end of Cycling Road.

Sunday Apri 12th

(1) Revived Cranados from a Fossil, LVL 20, Serious, HP 58, ATT 60, Defense 24, SP ATK 19, Sp Def 18, Speed 31.

(2) Battled Trainers from Orebrugh City through to Mt. Crononet. I am taking a break of pressing forward just to grab Pokedex Entries and catch for own.

Right Now My Goals:

(1) Find a Chingling, Cleffa and the ones below Cycling Road.

(2) Train a pokemon to learn bite or a dark move. My Cranidos knows Pursuit but it's Special Attack is not something to write home to mom about. So finding a better dark move with a higher special attack is my mission. This will help me for the Hearthome Gym.

Otherwise I am currently going three ways in my Platinum Game.

(1) Getting Event Pokemon.
    (2) Training for the Next Gym.
    (3) Filling Pokedex

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    I took on some of the the battle facilities. they were pretty easy but i guess the first time through is always easy. i hope i can get through them (i had a horrible time trying to beat the emerald brains:()

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    This is a great thread. ^_^

Just beat the Elite Four for the fourth time. It's sort of becoming a daily routine so I can level up my team.

I'm also in the process of breeding Rotoms for the Secret Key event. . . hopefully so I can get each form!

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Heh, so last night (just like an hour ago hah) I was trying out the RNG abuse method in Platinum, and I sweet scented on Route 209. Well, after the animation, a wild pokemon appeared, and guess what pokemon it was? Moltres! I wasn't prepared to catch him of course, so I didn't but it was still a really cool thing, especially since I wasn't even on the Marking Map App. Anyways, that was just a little update.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Befriended Gliscor. Gliscor knows Roost, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Swords Dance.

Hatched Turtwig.
    Hatched Piplup.

Defeated Tower Tycoon Palmer.
    Lost to Arcanine, Steelix, Typhlosion in Battle Tower because of stupid hax.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I'm at the traditional waterfall before Victory Road. Planning on getting through V.R. tonight, and defeating the E4. :]

My team:
    Torterra, Houndoom, Luxray (level 49)
    Staraptor (level 50)
    Swampert (level 65)

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    So, I admit I use the Action Replay...I used the code to catch the opponents Pokemon and caught a Chimchar and Piplup. I evolved both and now have all 3 fully evolved forms. :D Outside Hearthome City training Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    My Update.

Caught Dialga, Palkia and stuff...Obtained National Dex.
    I'm having trouble at the Battle Arcade, Gabite Evolved to Garchomp, trying to beat Frontier Brain of The Battle arcade. yet i can't reach them.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    Taught my Zapdos Heat Wave. . . I finally figured out where the move tutor for that was. xD

Besides that, I'm not doing anything that exciting. Just leveling up my team and trying out new move sets for the Battle Tower.

Years
    In Platinum:

I've still had no luck on a good Feebas. I'll keep searching that entire lake in Mt. Coronet until one appears. Also, I'll continune to train my team.

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I went through the E4 last night (when I was supposed to be sleeping...). I was almost thwarted by Aaron and his Yanmega (stupid Speed Boost). Bertha was a breeze with my Vaporeon and Leafeon. I was stopped by Flint's last Pokemon, Magmortar, though. Espeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon were already down at this point, so with just Glaceon and Leafeon I was just like, "Ah, screw it."

So, yeah. I'll try again tonight and see how it goes...

LugiaFreak

Years
    In Diamond: My next step in the game is to go to Snowpoint City after my rival. First, though, I'm gonna train all my Pokemon till they reach Lv. 50. This is gonna take a long while... >.>

Current Team (Diamond)
    Empoleon Lv. 41
    Infernape Lv. 40
    Torterra Lv. 40
    Staraptor Lv. 40
    Raichu Lv. 40
    Gengar Lv. 39

Last edited:

Trainer Vincent

In the Flesh.
    Years
    Yesterday, I beat the Pokemon League for the first time, without losing. But trust me, I didn't think I was going to succeed at all!

Team:
    Golem Lv. 47
    Torterra Lv. 47
    Moltres Lv. 64
    Staraptor Lv. 48
    Luxray Lv. 49
    Vaporeon Lv. 47

I didn't think that my Pokemon were nearly as strong enough against the Elite Four and the Champ, especially after battling my Rival right before going in who had Pokemon in the 50s already. I was so excited after beating them however and even though I don't like to brag, I still think it's awesome I was able to beat the League first time, with 5 Pokemon in the 40s, and 1 in the 60s. =)

Years
    ummm

beat E4 weith a Shiny evel 100 Porygon-z and a 27 Metang[didnt mean to save after I beat Cynthia...]

and yeah..uxie is hard to catch.

5 net balls,6 timer balls,15 dusk balls,20 ultra balls,1 dive ball.

and then i restarted because i was left with my master ball.......

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just beat the Elite Four this morning.

Now I am finding out they screwed up the Trophy Garden even worse in Platinum... Repel is useless since the common Pokemon are now at the same or a higher level than the "daily" ones I'm hunting.

Staravia and Pichu are now the bane of my existence. Yes, even worse than Bidoof. And even worse than that sleazy guy who stalks me over the internet.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Platinum log:
    yesterday, i beat the E4. today, i started hunting legendaries. The only one left is heatran. Also, i got lucky with pokemon contest and was able to get my beauty master ribbon using my milotic and screamed like there's no tomorrow. lastly i got my silver thing at the battle hall... after i get tired of battle frontier, i think ill start ev training to face the elite 4 again... that's all for now...

Back