• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Went Underground and luckily dug up an Insect Plate, a Flame Plate and an Iron Plate. Got a busy day ahead, so I might go and check on my GTS (hoping to get a Japanese Gyarados to try the Masuda Method) and I might go and try to catch Uxie or Azelf or something. :)

To be honest, the 'Masuda method' is rather useless. The chance to hatch a shiny is still only 1/2048, which means you'll have to fill all your boxes with eggs several times over :\
    I personally find the 'RNG method' to be by far the easiest way to get shinies. It takes me around 10 minutes to get one with it (saving before the egg, so I can reset for IVs). Well, technically, it's faster to get one in Emerald (but less reliable, plus you can't get Sinnoh Pokémon, egg moves, or reset for IVs).

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Honey Trees. <3
    Spread, and been catching Combees/Aipoms/Burmys/(and)Cherubi, for fun.

Frisk Ability. <3
    Then I used Abiola, my Banette that knows Frisk to scout for Pikachus/Pichu with Light Balls. After like an hour I finally found a Pikachu with one and caught it. Bred, and got Volt Pichu.

Battle Zone. <3
    Got four of five Silver Prints. I hate the Battle Factory. D<
    On a side note I need to EV Train, but I forgot how to. :( (Help?)

Stark Mountain && Buck. <3
    Going to train Slowking, as I did Kingdra, and Crawdaunt.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I just hatched my riolu egg since I decided I wanted a lucario for battles. I didn't know the gender/nature was preset and I got a calm riolu. After 7 restarts I figured it out. What the heck! It wouldn't of been bad if the attack wasn't the stat being cut. I guess I could make a special sweeper though. Hmm

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    I'm at the part where dawn just came to ask to guess left or right hand, I guessed right(Vs Seeker) and I'm training all my pokemon with that, and I'm gonna evolve my bunery soon. and lvling up my piplup that I got from GTS for A WURMPLE!

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    i've just dug out an armor fossil and had it revived to shieldon... man fossils are really rare to come by.

currently training my team for the 8th gym.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    On diamond trying to complete the national dex(all non event ones), and trade from my other pokemon game for the missing ones, also waiting for a spoink swarm so I can get one

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I'm at the part where dawn just came to ask to guess left or right hand, I guessed right(Vs Seeker) and I'm training all my pokemon with that, and I'm gonna evolve my bunery soon. and lvling up my piplup that I got from GTS for A WURMPLE!

You know Dawn gives you both of them anyway, right? :P

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Decided that I am going to restart my Platinum. I missed a the lake trio b/c i was rushing for the national dex. Here we go again.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Got my first seal in the Battle Hall with my togekiss, lets see if i can get the gold one next!

(Man that was a close match.... that Infernape's close combat packed a punch, only 17 hp left. Good thing the air slash took him out in one hit.)

Quackyla

I like penguins and so do you!
    Years
    hmm now what to do I started with piplup now I have a happiny and phione piplup at lv.7 happiny at lv.5 and phione at lv.5 I guess i'll start leveling up!Oh yeah I got sats it sucks but I got no HOMEWORK that rocks and please feed my pokeplushie its only at level 2 and I leveled it to 2 so please feed my pokeplush please!

Last edited:

BanditoXVIII

Platinum-Dsi - JOSE' <-Id name
    Years
    one day I walk around the grass to get me a starly and wam..it was a shiny..one. =] lucky me. ^__^ but after that I got beat up by the league.....so I trained so hard that three of my pokemon went from-- 45 to level 80.lol. Richboy sure is handy...huh even with money.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Well,I was trying to look for a Chatot,And take note that my Starptors lv.7-something.I knew Seadiga was to powerful to face a Chatot,so I put my Empoleon up first.It got deafeted(Empoleon's Lv.6-something.)by this Chatot and it whiped put my entire team!(The Chaot's Lv.45)And it even whiped out my Staraptor!

BanditoXVIII

Platinum-Dsi - JOSE' <-Id name
    Years
    Well,I was trying to look for a Chatot,And take note that my Starptors lv.7-something.I knew Seadiga was to powerful to face a Chatot,so I put my Empoleon up first.It got deafeted(Empoleon's Lv.6-something.)by this Chatot and it whiped put my entire team!(The Chaot's Lv.45)And it even whiped out my Staraptor!
    that my friend is like one sad moment..lol. very sad......you sure that chatot wasnt like...70? lol.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Recently in Diamond, I traded my Feebas with my friend's Houndour. Since I was nice enough to give her a Dusk Stone in the trade, she decided to be nice too and trade me a Razor Fang. That worked out for me--I was finally able to evolve my Gligar!
    (I had plenty of extra Feebases and Dusk Stones on hand, so I didn't lose much.)

I then started training some of my Dark-type Pokemon, and my Seviper, in Route 214. While doing that, I encountered a shiny Geodude! Fearing it would use Selfdestruct at some point, I threw a Quick Ball at it, and to my relief, it worked. Hooray for my third shiny! (The other two are Clefairy and Gastly.)

Back