• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    I should stop neglecting my game so much. Or at least learn not to plant berries if I don't plan on playing the game for quite some time. (@_@); Two of the three berries I planted in Solaceon Town are gone except for the Tanga Berry and I don't feel like reversing the DS clock again. But at least I was able to find the Galactic Key today even though I didn't exactly complete the Galactic Headquarters quest at Veilstone City. I might try to finish that tomorrow or Monday if my English essay doesn't eat up all my time.

I also wasted some time at the Old Chateau on Friday night. I wish I could catch a wild Gengar but I don't have the National Pokédex yet and I bet I would be able to get a Gengar faster by trade than by waiting to get the National 'Dex. If I can get my Wi-Fi up and running I might be able to trade a Haunter to someone else who has a Haunter and wants a Gengar so we can both get what we want. Since I wasn't able to get the Gengar (or a Rotom, for that matter, but I have no choice but to wait before I catch that) I wandered around the Chateau and was able to see the human ghosts everyone's been talking about. I thought that was a pretty cool feature and now the Old Chateau is definitely one of my most favorite places to visit in Sinnoh.

In Pearl, I was able to capture Rotom. I'm gonna build a Ghost Pokemon Team, so I'm looking a way to get a Spiritomb. Sadly, I don't have a friend who has D/P! T_T

That's really cool! I'm also trying to build a ghost team but I think I might throw in a few steel types because I found myself using them a lot in Sapphire and I've taken a liking to them. I find curse to be a really useful move for a ghost team in case you meet a tougher opponent or a psychic type.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Just finished training my Naive Infernape,I'm going to get it ready for the battle tower.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Lets see...

. Restarted Diamond
    . Saved self from attacking Starly with Chimchar
    . Watched Dawn's tutorial
    . Caught a Shinx
    . Beat Rival Jr.'s face in
    . Caught Budew
    . Traded Budew for Snover egg from Pearl
    . Hatched it
    . Leveled it up
    . Got Rock Smash
    . Chimchar evolved
    . Beat Roark
    . Caught Shellos 'W'
    . Traded it for a Shellos 'E' egg from Pearl
    . Hatched it
    . Leveled it up
    . Beat Mars
    . Beat Gardenia
    . Got cut
    . Beat Jupiter
    . Bashed Jr.'s face in, again
    . Entered Solaceon for 1.5 seconds
    . Traded a random wild wingull for Quagsire via DS WireLess Connection
    . Beat Wake
    . Beat Maylene
    . Beat Team Galactic to help Dawn out
    . Bashed Jr.'s face in, yet again
    . Caught Girafarig
    . Beat Team Galactic because he ran away
    . Shinx evolved
    . Did Cynthia's errand to Celestic Town, earning Surf
    . Got Defog
    . Caught a HootHoot, taught it Shadow Ball
    . Evolved it
    . Trained it
    . Beat Fantina
    . Trained
    . Beat rival
    . Helped out Riley
    . Monferno evolved
    . Luxio evolved
    . Hatched Riolu
    . Trained Riolu
    . Beat Byron
    . Beat Saturn
    . Beat Mars
    . Got Strength
    . Got Rock Climb
    . Beat Candice
    . Trained
    . Beat Mars-Jupiter
    . Beat Cyrus
    . Caught Dialga
    . While helping out Mira, Snover evolved
    . While helping out Mira, Shellos 'E' evolved
    . On way to Sunyshore, Riolu evolved.
    . Beat Volkner
    . Got through Victory Road
    . Training for E4/Filling up Sinnoh Dex

I'm going to get the Nat. Dex pre-E4 champ. I know it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    I've been training my Team since I stupidly restarted my Diamond after getting almost all the pokemon.

So Been on a Journey for four days.

Currently have a Pretty good team set up all 40-43

Golduck - Psychic, Ice Beam, Calm Mind, and Surf
    Torterra - razor leaf, Leech Seed, Bite, Earth Quake
    Rapidash - Stomp, Sunny Day, Iron Tail, Flamethrower
    Chatot - Uproar, Roost, Fly, Mimic
    Drapion - X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Toxic Spikes, Thief
    Riachu - Brick Break, Flash, Thunder Bolt, Grass Knot

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    I just came home frm school and realised it was my friends birthday soI asked all my pokemon who wanted to be my friends and my shiny Jirachi decided to be my friends pokemon. He was traded away. I sure do miss him and fro some reosen even fantasma misses him, poor fantasma.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Yesterday: (I restarted my game a couple weeks ago, then lost my DS for about a week, and just a couple days ago found it again)

Got to Sunyshore
    Walked around talking to people
    Jasmine turns me away from Surfing up towards the League (there's gotta be something with Johto coming)
    Went to the seal seller guy and bought a couple fire seals to put on Rapidash's Premier Ball.
    Went to the gym and beat the first trainer.

Current Pokemon:
    Empoleon Lv 43
    Surf
    Aqua Jet
    Metal Claw
    Rock Climb

Luxray Lv 43
    Spark
    Crunch
    Charge
    Strength

Toxicroak Lv 42
    Poison Jab
    Sucker Punch
    Faint Attack
    Revenge

Rapidash Lv 42
    Stomp
    Fire Blast
    Ember
    Megahorn

Hippowdon Lv 42
    Earthquake
    Rock Tomb
    Crunch
    Yawn

and

Bidoof Lv 10
    Cut
    Rock Smash
    Growl
    Defense Curl

or

Noctowl Lv 26
    Hypnosis
    Reflect
    Fly
    Defog

Up next: Tear through Volker with Hippowdon. Hatch my Riolu egg so that I can use an HM slave or two to get through Victory Road.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Uploaded the Regis and prepared to capture Regigigas, planning to explore the Turnback Cave where Giratina resides and... someting about following the two runaway legendary pokemon. o___o

Well, that was my pla anyways, what really happened was I manage to upload my Gardevoir, and Evolve Kirlia into a Gallade (I did not upload the Kirlia), um... capturing Weezing, training Gardevoir and Gallade, planning to capture Combee (Female, currently I only has male. o__O), Aipom (Though I'm gonna upload it to Emerald) and something about gonna be capturing Regigigas... o_O

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    So, while in midst of Old Chateau EV training Sp Att on my froslass (ONLY EV training i will EVER do, just because she's a special attacker and her attack is low), I get through 2 levels on my milotic (decided to do her too), and start on froslass, I set DS down for about 15 min as I needed to do something on the net, and when I picked it back up, I took one step and a wild battle begun.

I was prepared like normal for a gastly or haunter... and I was right, but, there was something different. The color seemed off, maybe it was just my view of the DS. When the screen finishes loading off the darkness, *Ding* *Sparkly Lights* "A Wild GASTLY appeared!"

I was shocked, immediately switched to my level 14 Buneary Cut slave, and then realize I made a mistake. Gastly used Curse and cut his health in half, while cursing my weak Buneary. Ok, Now my goal is to attempt to catch him and keep buneary alive, for if I were to let buneary faint and send out a new pokemon, Gastly's next Curse attack would faint him. I went through 10 full restores trying to catch in a normal pokeball, then I remembered...

Wouldn't a ghastly look much better in a dusk ball? So, I waited about 10 min til night ticked over, and threw a dusk ball, instant catch. I now am the owner of a level 14 Hardy Blue Gastly :)

Years
    Slowly but surely working my way back into Pokemon battling, and am making plans for my team.

I've been playing Pokemon Battle Revolution just to get used to the battling format again, and will start some breeding soon in preparation for making my team.

It's taking time to get back into the swing of things, but I'm getting there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Didn't get a whole lot of time to play, but I easily swept through Volkner. Hippowdon KOed Luxray and Raichu without hardly getting scratched, my Luxray took an Octazooka like a champ and 2HKOed Octillery, and Ambipom couldn't do hardly anything to Toxicroak. Then I went to the Old Chateau because I forgot to go there before and collect the items. Checked the status and my Riolu egg and it's saying "It may hatch soon." Up next: Hatch Riolu and then start off on Victory Road!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    So, while in midst of Old Chateau EV training Sp Att on my froslass (ONLY EV training i will EVER do, just because she's a special attacker and her attack is low), I get through 2 levels on my milotic (decided to do her too), and start on froslass, I set DS down for about 15 min as I needed to do something on the net, and when I picked it back up, I took one step and a wild battle begun.

I was prepared like normal for a gastly or haunter... and I was right, but, there was something different. The color seemed off, maybe it was just my view of the DS. When the screen finishes loading off the darkness, *Ding* *Sparkly Lights* "A Wild GASTLY appeared!"

I was shocked, immediately switched to my level 14 Buneary Cut slave, and then realize I made a mistake. Gastly used Curse and cut his health in half, while cursing my weak Buneary. Ok, Now my goal is to attempt to catch him and keep buneary alive, for if I were to let buneary faint and send out a new pokemon, Gastly's next Curse attack would faint him. I went through 10 full restores trying to catch in a normal pokeball, then I remembered...

Wouldn't a ghastly look much better in a dusk ball? So, I waited about 10 min til night ticked over, and threw a dusk ball, instant catch. I now am the owner of a level 14 Hardy Blue Gastly :)

that happened to me once on a Sapphire ROM

Well, Today Dustin didn't bring his DS with him, so I hadn't gotten any new pokes D=

As of a while, I'm organising my Pokeboxes........ they're getting kinda full D=

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    traing my grotile luxio staravia and magickarp lol on dimond
    on pearl traing ev's and going 2 battle tower

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    i havent play a lot 4 the past couple of weeks but i just managed to beat the sunyshore gym leader using only my Torterra. after that i trained 4 a bit and leveled up all my pokemon caught Palkia with 1 ultra ball full health and no status poblems
    team up 2 date: Staraptor lvl 46 same moves as b4
    Rapidash lvl 45 same moves as b4
    Drifblim lvl 46 same moves as b4
    Torterra lvl 47 Earthquake, Razor leaf, Rock climb and Crunch
    Palkia lvl 52 Surf, ancient power, Dragon claw and Spacial rend
    Bronzong lvl 40 Flash cannon, strength, rock slide, rock smash

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    walked from mt. coronet al the way to snowpoint, and trained garchomp on some snovers.
    he's doing well in killing ice types, and always gets 1-hit ko. he's doing well.

frosslass terrorized in the blizzard routes. now im training

Back