• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
Years
  • In Pokemon Pearl today, I have been lvling my lvl 10-20's and then on Platinum just beat the three gym leader and im in solecan (?) town at the day-care centre..

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Just got platinum that was released today here in europe will start it sson and go to the shaymin event that still is here in my town

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
  • In Pearl yesterday the weirdess thing happened I find giratina in turnback cave and I caught it with my second dusk ball :O

DNA

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Today, I restarted my game, I chose the female, and called myself DNA.
    (Before I was Lucas.)
    Traded my EV'd pokemon to a friend for now.
    Team: Prinplup, Staravia, Roselia.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I got Platinum yesterday, and started a new game with the male trainer. I called him Lewis. Chimchar is my starter, and I caught Starly and Shinx early on. I'm now up to the Oreburgh Gym battle, and this is my team. I'm going to train them to Level 15 before I try the battle.

Chimchar Lv. 12
    Starly Lv. 11
    Shinx Lv. 12
    Budew Lv. 12

Years
  • Well, on Platinum i am at Jubilife city, with this team:
    Turtwig lv 12
    Psyduck lv 5
    Bidoof lv 5 (HM Slave)
    Starly lv 5 named Benjamin from Lost
    Wurmple lv 5

Gonna get them all up to at least 12 i think before a gym battle or anything else.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm working on the Distortion World for my cousins on their game (and somehow have to beat Cyrus with solo-Infernape <<)-

Years
  • Alot of my platinum friends died [restarted], so I'm alone it the world of plat. but a pearl trainer kept the legendary Keyon West Sweeper Team [my old plat. team before i restarted] and told me I was the inheritor once I beat the league.

My name is Brook Lynn and right now I'm headed for Scalaceon town with my team
    Torterra
    Weaville
    Swablu
    Aipom
    Magmortar
    Mothim or Hm slave

I currently have 3 badges

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I defeated Roark solely using Monferno and Mach Punch. It was easy enough. Now I'm headed for Eterna City. I defeated Commander Mars with my Luxio and Monferno, and once I finished that battle, I headed outside and caught myself a Buizel. He pretty much rocks! He beat a Lv. 14 Ponyta when he was still a Lv. 10 and almost gained two levels. XD Now all I need is either a Ghastly or a Sneasel, I can't decide. Currently training up to Lv. 20 in Eterna Forest with Cheryl. My team:

Monferno Lv. 19
    Luxio Lv. 18
    Staravia Lv. 19
    Budew Lv. 18
    Buizel Lv. 20

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just made it to Veilstone, but realized that I completely skipped over the whole Solaceon Ruins thing. Also, I didn't know Wayward Cave was under Route 206 and so had to go back and spend at least an hour in there looking for a Gible. x_X

Anyways, Gible just evolved, so I'm going back to Solaceon to finish the Ruins/Lost Tower before going to Veilstone and beating Maylene.

Team: Prinplup LV 31, Leafeon LV 31, Staravia LV 30, Luxio LV 30, Gabite LV 24

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I began Platinum yesterday. I chose Chimchar, mostly because I love Infernape. I was amazed at the first change. It reminded me so much of the first Red and Blue.

I decided to catch Shinx, Bidoof, and Starly. I started training them to level 10 each. I always train my team to the same levels. I don't know why, but i always have.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I'm going through heck on Platinum right now. What I'm doing is making my team for Johto in advance which I will trade to SoulSilver after I defeat the Johto League. I also found this to be a perfect opportunity to try EV Training for the first time. Basically the only thing that I've done today is breed Pokémon, trying to obtain a Pidgey with a Timid Nature that has the Ability Tangled Feet. I haven't been successful. Only one of the Pidgey that was hatched from about 10 Eggs had Tangled Feet as its Ability but her Nature wasn't Timid. :cer_cry:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Diamond: Training my Main Team
    Pearl: Starting my journey, XD
    Platinum: Stark Mountain and trying to find Dialga and Palkia's orbs.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • diamond: just nothing, as i've beat everything and have over 400 shiny/ev'd/event pokemon
    platinum: Currently am at the galactic base right after the second fight against cyrus.
    My team is all lvl 50 and decent if i must say.
    pearl: absolutely nothing, i beat the game playing with one pokemon (infernape) and its pretty much just my shiny chaining/random filler pokemon file..

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Diamond 2: um... just my "bored" file.
    diamond 1: some events are stored there, nothing else, really.
    platinum: trading and working on battle frontier.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Just got Platinum when it came out here(Ireland) Friday.
    Badges: 4

Current Team:
    Prinlup Lv. 34
    Machop Lv. 27
    Togepi Lv.21
    Eevee Lv. 20
    Porygon Lv. 27
    Staravia Lv.18

In Daycare:
    Gastly - Currently 22
    Geodude - Currently 21

Current Events:
    Lost to Gym Leader Wake 3 Times!
    Disappointed in myself, I have packed up a load of items as i could and what i found so far and have headed onto Route 212 for Extreme Training.

Back