• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    I am stunned at what just happened. A level 32 Tangela just swept my Pokemon. A level 38 Luxio, level 36 Lopunny, level 36 Mothim, and level 34 Cherrim. I also had a level 19 Staravia, and level 10 Turtwig. I don't know how it could have done that. It had Ancient Power, Giga Drain, Toxic, and Ingrain. It was getting so lucky with the Ancient Power. This was just such an unbelievable event, I had to let it known. This was also the first time I ran out of Pokemon on this file, so it wasn't my skill that caused the loss.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I'm actually working on teams that correlate to a fanfic that I'm writing. The only one I don't have is a Meganium (because for me with my lack of consoles other than a GBC and DS, I can't get access to...).

But I'm breeding the basics of the teams~

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Using the Matsuda method to try and get a shiny Phione. I got an awesome Japanese Ditto from Faraway Place on the GTS recently....

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just had a blast on my Diamond after getting bored with Slateport Battle Tent on Emerald, and i went and pwnd the trainers and wild pokes up to the rest hut on the snow route (Route 119???)

Current Team:
    Electabuzz (needs moar electirizer!!!)
    Prinplup (not evolving til lv.50/60, as Piplup didn't evolve til lv.30)
    Mamoswine (gonna take advantage of snow cloak against every non-fighting/fire type on this route)
    Gliscor (Exp. Share *****)
    Ambipom (God, til i give it Sub and use it for sweeping the E4, this is gonna be useless)
    Egg (hoping it won't hatch til Gliscor gets up to decent levels)

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    i just beat the 8th badge! and i'm in the victory road, this took longer than i thought. 2 days! or 1 and a half
    current team:

infernape lv. 48
    shadow claw
    flamethrower
    strength
    fire blast

gengar lv. 48
    sludge bomb
    shadow ball
    thunderbolt
    dark pulse

golem lv.47
    rollout
    double-edge
    magnitude
    earthquake

crobat lv. 48
    aerial ace
    shadow ball
    toxic
    confuse ray

floatzel lv. 46
    ice beam
    waterfall
    surf
    rain dance

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woah, nice team.

Platinum:

Currently have just put the female Riolu Greene1516 gave me into daycare with my male one to try get Lucario babies.
    Now training up my Mild Volt Tackle Pichu, when it evolves i'll give it the moveset Ash's Pikachu has

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Platinum:-

Currently training up my babies. -.- I told myself that I wasn't allowed to train any other Pokémon than my Champion Team before defeating the Elite Four & Cynthia (motivation XD), so now I have a lot of catching up to do. .__.; Currently I'm training up Cookie/Lucario, Kawalski/Charizard and Draco/Garchomp. (Yes, I give all of my Pokémon nicknames unless they're canon fodder for trades. It makes them more personal.) After those three are above level 60, I will start on Satoshi/Chimchar, Ezekiel/Torchic and Billy/Bulbasaur, who are all way back at level 1, having only just hatched. -.- I also have a Lapras somewhere ported over from LeafGreen who I want to train up. :3

Ikitsumi

Years
    Still working on my fanfic teams. I still have to breed Bagon, Gardevoir, Lapras, and Ampharos, then I'm almost set.

I have to get a Ditto from LeafGreen (considering I haven't reached Lavender Town yet, this is gonna take forever...). Also, someone's gonna be trading me a Cyndaquil and a Chikorita Saturday, so I'm awaiting what he wants to trade for so that I can get it ready for trade as well.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Pearl that i restarted
    Just saw Cyrus at Celestic Town then battled the trainers outside the entrance to Mt Coronet and levelled my Luxray to lvl 32 so now team is as follows:
    Grovyle Level 31
    Skarmory Level 31
    Hariyama Level 31
    Dragonair Level 31
    Growlithe Level 32
    Luxray Level 32
    All of the above Pokemon have my Pearl OT as i traded the eggs over and hatched them, however, i caught the Luxray as a Shinx.
    Thinkin i might head back to Hearthome and Challenge Fantina now.

Ikitsumi

Years
    Almost done with my fanfiction team! Just need to finish breeding a male Bagon and a female Ralts, and then I'm good for that.

So!...I've pretty much collected all of the Backdrops for Jubilife. I'm working on getting Accessories now. I'm growing Berries for some of those too.

And I imported my Teddiursa from Emerald that knows Dynamicpunch (and the Smeargle too). Anyone know a way to breed a Teddiursa that knows Dynamicpunch? :\

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Platinum:
    Evolved Pichu into Pikachu. Now has Ash's Pikachu's moveset.

Diamond:
    Battled my way up to Snowpoint.
    Now stood outside gym trying to make an Ominous Shadow through the doors :p

Current Team:

Electabuzz
    Lv.45
    Adamant
    117/104/60/87/84/117
    TPunch
    FPunch
    IPunch
    Cross Chop

Mamoswine
    Lv.41
    Careful
    153/122/83/59/64/73
    AncientPower
    EQ
    Ice Shard
    Take Down

Prinplup @ Everstone
    Lv.47
    Naive
    135/86/97/102/72/81
    Whirlpool
    Surf
    Bubblebeam
    Drill Peck

Will evolve at lv.50/60

Gliscor
    Lv.37
    Sassy
    Sand Veil
    112/83/106/44/73/78
    Quick Attack
    Swords Dance
    Ice Fang
    Night Slash

Riolu Egg

Ambipom
    Lv.40
    Adamant
    Technician
    126/108/68/53/63/108
    Double Hit
    Agility
    Fake Out
    Baton Pass

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Platinum :
    Training some Starters gotten off WiFi and a Mareep :
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Torchic
    Turtwig
    Piplup

All Lv. 13 .

Pearl :
    Game lost......................................................... Last thing I did was train my Darkrai to Lv. 100 . Had 456 Hrs of play LoL

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Got a Japanese Kangaskan out of the GTS. The guy needed a Slakoth. Just trained my Phione to level 62, gave it Poke'rus. Dive's animation in these games is AWESOME!
    Gallade learned Close Combat as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Got bored with life, so I decided to start a solo-run in Diamond with no other than BIBAREL :D.

- Named self Jessie
    - Named rival Nate (IDK)
    - Picked Chimchar starter (I figured Bibarel/Bidoof's only weakness is Fighting, why give him the advantage d:)
    - Went through the beginning of the game stuff
    - Caught a level 4 female Bidoof and nn'd her Sampson (: (lulz, I wanted a boy but a level 4 was too good to pass up for my lazyness)
    - Grinded to level 9 before entering Jubilife
    - Got the Poketech
    - Got TM Hidden Power taught to Sampson (Sampson's is fire, might be worth keeping d:)
    - Beat Nate's Piplup and Starly with ease
    - Grinded through the route and cave
    - Caught HM Slave Geodude (lol isn't ironic that my SoloRunner is the gold HM slave of this game, but I need HM slaves?)
    - Got to Oreburgh
    - Went to the mines, got my a$$ whupped by a Machop and decided to grind to level 15
    - Went back north of Jubilife, grinded to level 15, Sampson evolved and learned Water Gun :D
    - KILLED the mine and Roark's gym
    - Got the badge and called it a day

TEAM:

Sampson/Bibarel
    Level 17/Female
    - Tackle
    - Water Gun
    - HP Fire
    - Rollout

HM Slaves:
    Chimchar level 7
    Geodude level 5

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Just put Cyrus in his place, done with Celestic and about to move forward...

Empoleon, Lv. 42
    - Surf
    - Earthquake
    - Bubblebeam
    - Aerial Ace

Clefable, Lv. 42
    - Flamethrower
    - Drain Punch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Magical Leaf

Espeon, Lv. 42
    - Psybeam
    - Bite
    - Shadow Ball
    - Secret Power

Raichu, Lv. 42
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Shock Wave
    - Double Team

Will likely pick up Thunder for Raichu before heading out. Seems unfair to dude to leave him with just one solid attack (when the others are loaded with them).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Platinum:

Bred myself a Timid Feebas, gave it poffins til it maxxed out in Cute and Beauty, evolved it into Milotic, levelled up to 20, taught Attract, won first 2 rank Cute contests.
    Now breeding Bulbasaur with Grotle for baby Turtwigs

Ikitsumi

Years
    FINISHED BREEDING THE FANFIC TEAM (for now)!!! I just need to import that Ditto if I get far enough in LeafGreen, and get a female Chikorita.

So today, I spent most of my time in the Underground, fixing up my pretty little Sphere garden right outside my base (which happens to be conviniently located underneath of Roark's Gym... *looks away with a fangirlish grin*). I'm still working on collecting decorations. I have most of the Dolls collected, I just need the Cyndaquil, the Grass Starters, and the Weavile. I need to work on getting those gems too. Maybe some Contests to get other things too.

But that's about all I can do, except to get a good moveset for my Smeargles. My baby Smeargle (Pheris, a member of my character Dios) knows Transform thanks to being level 1 and me finding Ditto. My other Smeargle from Emerald knows Dynamicpunch because of my Teddiursa (also imported).

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I decided to check out this newfangled Underground thing that people keep talking about, and had a pretty ace time of it. 8) I found a Leaf Stone, a Red Shard, a Smooth Rock, a Hard Stone, an Armor Fossil, an Old Amber, a Dome Fossil, a Heart Scale, an Everstone, a Claw Fossil, and a Blue Shard in just two areas. @.@ The Claw Fossil is currently being worked on in Oreborough. I then flew to Canaclave to make my Empoleon forget Rock Climb and Waterfall, and used the Heart Scale for him to re-learn Steel Claw. I then bought the TM Blizzard from Veilstone, so now he has a more rounded approach of Water-, Steel- and Ice-type moves. :3

Now I'm mooching around, training the Pokémon in my siggie and waiting for my Claw Fossil to, er, de-fossilise. o.o

Back