• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, dude, all you have to do is go out the door then back in again and it's done.:p

As for me, i've won Ultra Rank Cute Contest with Milotic
    I then gave Froslass tons of Dry-Sweet poffins aswell (all my pokes like sweet poffins for some reason, except Palkia). It's now won Super Rank Beauty Contest. My combo is the same every time: Ice Beam (coz i'm always winning at the start),Crunch (coz its then last), Ice Shard, Ice Beam

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    ^ Haha, yes, I discovered that. XD So I now have an Aerodactyl named Wings and an Anorith named Spinny. And I'm just going to collect my Kabuto. Who is going to be called Kabuto, because it's an awesome name.

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I spent a lot of time in the Underground today~~~

I've been remaking my Sphere garden because I was so bored, and now I'm still intent on getting all the decorations. The only Doll that's a starter that I need is a Turtwig! And I don't have a Green Sphere big enough for a Pikachu doll... ;^; So I'll have to get that some other time.

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
    In the Pearl adventures of Setsuka, my Luxio, female Orlaith, finally evolved into Luxray. Also preparing the team for a face-off against Byron, lead by a Ponyta. @_@; I remembered getting through this with the same Ponyta, so I'm pretty sure that I can do it again.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, went on Diamond again:
    Battered all the trainers in Snowpoint Gym with Ambipom and Electabuzz (lv.40 and 47 at the time).
    Went to pokecenter.
    Walked back to the gym, and just as i stepped to the door, i hatched my Riolu!! If i remember rightly, it's Naive (i've only ever had Naive or Mild ones).
    Went in, slid around destroying snowballs.
    Battled Candice.Opened with Ambipom, Fake Out + Double Hit=Dead Snover
    Candice put in Medicham
    I sent out Prinplup (lv.47)
    Medicham used Force Palm
    Prinplup used Drill Peck
    Medicham fainted.
    Candice sent out Abomasnow
    I sent out Ambipom
    Ambipom used Fake Out
    Abomasnow flinched
    Ambipom used Agility
    Abomasnow used Wood Hammer
    Ambipom fainted (well, it had taken Hail damage, and Life Orb Damage (i know, life orb, lol, but combine that with Technician and i ohko lv.35 and below with Fake Out)
    I sent out Electabuzz (lv.47)
    Electabuzz used Fire Punch
    Abomasnow fainted
    Candice sent out Sneasel
    Electabuzz OHKO'd with Fire Punch

Then i flew back to Twinleaf, after i realised i'd forgot something when i walked straight up the snowy route and into Lake Acuity, for my rival to tell me to bugger off back to Lake Valor (which i've already completed, but haven't completed Lake Verity yet)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    After playing HeartGold for a few weeks my sister found my pokemon diamond game which had been missing for quite some time, i decided to play through it from the beginning, i'm also going to try and complete the pokedex (e.g. Obtain all Pokemon except Celebi, Mew, Arceus and any other pokemon i can't get without cheating)

Progress

Pokemon Seen: 5
    Pokemon Caught: 4
    Just looking for a Starly on Route 202 then i will train it and shinx to match Chimchar's level.

My Team:

Chimchar Lv9
    Shinx Lv3

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Defeated Roark, going to head to Eterna City now.

My Team:

Monferno Lv15
    Roselia Lv15
    Shinx Lv12
    Starly Lv12

Pokedex data:

Seen: 25
    Obtained: 16

The 9 pokemon that i haven't caught i intend to try and catch as many as possible later on in the game, there are also some pokemon such as Abra that also appear later in the game

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    I got some more decorations today~

And I hatched my Chikorita and Cyndaquil eggs. Still working on hatching the Phione.

I think that I'm going to go on and work on leveling up my battling team to 100, then work on some teams based on different strategies, maybe do some EV training combined with natures and such.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't really have much to do, so i'm just leveling up some pokemon.
    right now, i'm working on raising my poliwag into a poliwhirl, then using a water stone to evolve it into poliwrath.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Currently: Going through the Sinnoh storyline so that I can get to breeding and training and online battling. So far: Just got my Pokedex. WOOO

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Platinum:

While i'm waiting to see if i can get ready-EV'd pokes for my new Ice Team for the Sunrise League, i've been EV training my new Jolly Shiny Sneasel.

This basically involved feeding it 10 Protein, 10 Carbos, then sticking it on the exp. share while Milotic battered Staravia.

So far it's EV spread is this:
    100 Atk
    118 Spe

Hopefully i won't give up like with my Adamant Flareon which has:@
    176 Spe
    0 (all other stats)

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I finally caught the Darkrai in Platinum~ I always had to wait until nighttime before I went to try catching it, because I wanted it in a Dusk ball. ;) But now it finally stayed in (no, I didn't try very hard before this :P)! It was a Naive nature, if anyone wants to know. :P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just defeated Gardenia, caught a Hoothoot and a ponyta on route 211, going to battle team galactic in eterna city now.

Pokedex
    Seen: 41
    Caught: 27

My Team:

Monferno Lv21
    Roselia Lv19
    Luxio Lv19
    Staravia Lv20

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Just Defeated Gardenia with 1 pokemon which was pretty funny. I liked the whole flower clock feature which was very interesting. Early before entering the city i spent a couple of hours getting all my pokemon up to level with the help of a chansey. I also gave up in raising a psyduck because he just seem so useless. Also thought about giving up on geodude but i got a exp.share which works well with leveling low level pokemon by well you probably know what it does. Also i am in a dilema because i don't think i have any pokemon who i can teach cut too, which means i am stuck, and i really don't feel like catching that seed looking pokemon.

My team right now is:
    Piplup 26
    Ponyta 24
    Geodude 18
    Some cat looking pokemon 22
    that bird looking pokemon 21
    Dustox 14

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Slight update on my progress. Defeated Team Galactic in Eterna City, caught a Chingling on route 211, caught on my last pokeball, just healed my pokemon and am about to buy some more pokeballs (or better ones if they are available) and save my progress for now, i will be carrying on tomorrow.

Pokedex
    Seen: 44
    Caught 28

from now on i will be listing my pokedex data as Seen/Caught: 44/28 to make it easier. I will also be trading a few pokemon from Platinum that aren't available on Diamond such as Palkia (have this on HeartGold), i will also be trading Giratina from Platinum as i probably won't have the patience to make my way through turnback cave or whatever it's called

My Team:

Monferno Lv21
    Roselia Lv20
    Luxio Lv20
    Staravia Lv21

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Beat The Tower is Eterna City (Restarted my Diamond)

Team is

Level 20 Monferno
    Level 19 Luxio
    Level 19 Budem (Yes it hates me D;)
    Level 20 Murkrow =3

And I plan on getting a Quagsire and Gible =3

Years
    Being hard to grab attention, i traded my Shaymin and Darkrai onto my Diamond for storage, and began a new game on Platinum.

After Professor Rowan asking my name ( Nero) and my rival's name (Tyson) i watched a TV show. Then, my sugar infected rival appeared. He rambled on about he'd fine me 10 million bucks if i didn't meet him on Route 201. So i followed him.

He suggested we go to Sandgem Town, through the tall grass. Me, not thinking it's a good idea, told him no. But just before he got attacked by some rabid Starly, Professor Rowan stopped us, and after a series of complicated questions, gave me my first Pokemon, a Chimchar.

Heading home, after an iintense battle with my rival - it was intense, no joke :P - I was told by my mother to go thanks the Professor. After thanking him, he gave me a TM, and Dawn showed me the basics of being a Pokemon Trainer.

So, as i began my epic quest, i journeyed to Jublife City, creating a n00bish team as i went.

I delivered a parcel to my rival, and entered a competition to get a Poketch. All the questions were common knowledge to any trainer. I battled my rival, and defeated his Starly without any problems. It came down to Piplup vs Chimchar. After a few leers from me, i embered Piplup until it was down.

And that's where i'm up to.

My team:

Blaze, the Chimchar level 9
    Chrono, the starly, level 8
    d00f the Bidoof level 8
    Tiger the Shinx level 7

Back