• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Slotted in LR cartridge so I can go off and catch Magby also using Thief to get a Magmarizer to evolve them into Magmortar. Only managed to found one and caught a Magby while I'm at it.

Plan to train my Weavile and Magby to replace my Rampardos and Staraptor who previously fought the Elite Four with me.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Hunting Moltres got its life down into the red using m awesome Gengar's Shadow punch now all I have to do is find it again and throw some ultra balls at it

also debating whether or not to keep my Garchomp or replace it with a cubone

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
    Years
    Currently at Hearthome City with a lv. 37 Empoleon. I really need to trade over all the steel Pokemon from LeafGreen to my brother's Platnium (but he needs to beat the Pokemon team first) and than trade them to my Pearl.

[Current Team]
    Empoleon.

[Future Team]
    Empoeloen (Starter Pokemon) [Steel/Water]
    Mawile [Steel]
    Scizor [Steel/Bug]
    Skarmory [Steel/Flying]
    Metagross [Steel/Psychic]
    Heatran [Steel/Fire]

Plus, see the drawing I did of my future team here: https://whitelantern.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Team-161609145

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I made the decision that I should go ahead and grab Palkia and Dialga before I forget...
    So, I challenge Gym Leaders and do all of the Poke-center battles to get my Flygon up to 53, thinking that'll be good for them. I get up to 70k in money, buy 60 Dusk Balls, 20 Timer Balls and about 15 Max Potions, and some spare change for Escape Ropes/Repels. Get all the way up to Spear Pillar.
    Several Dragon Claws + two Dragon Breaths brings Dialga to red, and rather than risk it, I decide to chuck balls at him.
    The first Dusk Ball sticks. I'm still sitting here laughing about it. >_>

aaaand I'm more than sure Palkia will be annoying.

Edit: WHAT. The same thing just happened on Palkia. I feel like I missed something.

Last edited:

Shiny Heracross

Muahahahaha
    Years
    Just restarted Diamond, so I figured I would start a travel journal.
    My team planned for the E4 is:
    -Torterra
    -Vaporeon
    -Magmortar
    -Magnezone
    -???

I'll probably update tonight, any suggestions for a fifth pokemon that's not commonly used?

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
    In the Platinum adventures of Umeko, it's been about a week since she's beaten the Elite Four and the Champion. X)

My current plans are to continue levelling my current team, assemble a second team for fun and to investigate Stark Mountain. Oh, and assembling Pokemon for the Battle Frontier. X)

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    I made the decision that I should go ahead and grab Palkia and Dialga before I forget...
    So, I challenge Gym Leaders and do all of the Poke-center battles to get my Flygon up to 53, thinking that'll be good for them. I get up to 70k in money, buy 60 Dusk Balls, 20 Timer Balls and about 15 Max Potions, and some spare change for Escape Ropes/Repels. Get all the way up to Spear Pillar.
    Several Dragon Claws + two Dragon Breaths brings Dialga to red, and rather than risk it, I decide to chuck balls at him.
    The first Dusk Ball sticks. I'm still sitting here laughing about it. >_>

aaaand I'm more than sure Palkia will be annoying.

Edit: WHAT. The same thing just happened on Palkia. I feel like I missed something.
    Same here. I had a sleepover with a friend so i was using his DS to trade legendaries over from Platinum to my SS. I went to Spear Pillar (after finally finding out how to activate Dialga and Palkia) and used my Lv100 Vaporeon. Two Surfs and Dialga was on red. One Poké Ball and it was mine. Palkia survived one Ice Beam with red HP and then the same happened. Now I'm boasting to my friends that I caught two legendaries in two Poké Balls. XD

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Same here. I had a sleepover with a friend so i was using his DS to trade legendaries over from Platinum to my SS. I went to Spear Pillar (after finally finding out how to activate Dialga and Palkia) and used my Lv100 Vaporeon. Two Surfs and Dialga was on red. One Poké Ball and it was mine. Palkia survived one Ice Beam with red HP and then the same happened. Now I'm boasting to my friends that I caught two legendaries in two Poké Balls. XD
    I ended up getting Mesprit and Articuno with only one or two Dusk Balls too, I guess the catch rate really does sky rocket at night. Zapdos and Moltres still outspeed my catch slave, though. :(

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    Just re-started my Diamond. I was thinking of going with Platinum, but I just really like the originals of everything.

Buizel | Lv14
    -Growl
    -Pursuit
    -Quick Attack
    -Water Gun

Monferno | Lv19
    -Fury Swipes
    -Mach Punch
    -Flame Wheel
    -Taunt

Luxio | Lv15
    -Bite
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Charge

Murkrow | Lv11
    -Peck
    -Astonish
    -Pursuit
    -Haze

Bidoof | Nobody cares what level it is
    -Cut
    -Who cares
    -Who cares

MURKROW WAS SO HARD TO CATCH!!! WHY?!?!?

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well after not playing since March I'm making my way to the resort area. My team:
    Lv.61 Empoleon
    Lv.59 Garchomp
    Lv.55 Magmortar
    Lv.54 Staraptor...

I'm going to go catch Regigas real quick..then I'm thinking of starting a new game. Still debating if I will. Not that happy with my team.

Edit 05/08: Okay, so I restarted and chose Turtwing for my starter (first time for me since I always choose piplup). Named myself PiP, and Turtwig is of impish nature..I got tired of trying to get Adamant and after an hour of turning on and off I was like screw it. Going to Proffessor Rowan's lab now, and later on today plan on catching a Shinx or Pachirisu.

Last edited:

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    i finally caught Darkri, Shaymin, Dialga, and Palkia on my platnium game, yay. i could never catch them but thanks to dusk balls it worked.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    beginning the process of leveling up my pokemon to evolve them so I can fill my pokedex
    ran out of money and dusk balls trying to catch legends so now having to abuse the Vs. Seeker

current team
    Torterra-lv.77
    Gengar-lv.71
    Linoone-Lv.37 (training/pickup)
    whatever needs to evolve currently
    Burmy
    Mareep
    Corphish

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well I got the first badge earlier this morning, beat those Galactic Grunts in Jubilife and am on my way to Floaroma Town..

My team:

Fern (Grotle)- Lv.19
    N'Kari (Luxio)- Lv.16
    Geodude for rock smash

I plan on catching a buizel as soon as I get near valley windworks.

zaklassen

Steel Trainer
    Years
    I restarted a week ago and have just trained like crazy. I just passed Hearthome and I have a Crobat, Empoleon, Leafeon, Roselia, and a Mildly friendly Togepi in progress=]

cory_7101995

Legendary pkm Trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    I restarted a week ago and have just trained like crazy. I just passed Hearthome and I have a Crobat, Empoleon, Leafeon, Roselia, and a Mildly friendly Togepi in progress=]

Sweet! Bet you can't wait to get SoulSilver on monday. nvm, you got it today :D

*p.s. I got an account*

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Just restarted three days ago my Platinum Game.
    I'm now in Eterna City, just beaten the Gym and Team Galaxy. Got the Bicycle and Togepi Egg.

Team

Monferno Lv. 23 - Scratch, Mach Punch, Ember, Flame Wheel
    Luxio Lv. 23 - Tackle, Spark, Charge, Bite
    Golbat Lv. 24 - Leech Life, Supersonic, Wing Attack, Bite
    Roselia Lv. 22 - Mega Drain, Poison Sting, Stun Spore, Magical Leaf (Now stored, Togepi Egg is in)
    Psyduck Lv. 22 - Water Pulse, COnfusion, Disable, Water Gun
    Gabite Lv. 24 - Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Take Down, Sand Tomb

Back