• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen sinnoh pokedex

Opie

Expert Trader & Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    what do u get for cathing evey poemon in the sinnoh dex

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • You gain access to the Pal Park, which means that you can migrate Pokemon from your GBA Pokemon games into your Pearl/Diamond cartridge. Of course, you also get the National Dex where you can collect the datas of Pokemon who weren't included in the Sinnoh Dex.

Opie

Expert Trader & Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    no thats when u c all the pokemon. i want to know what happends when you catch all the pokemon from the sinnoh dex

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • no thats when u c all the pokemon. i want to know what happends when you catch all the pokemon from the sinnoh dex

Oh, sorry. You'll get a star for your Trainer Card, which means it sort of gets upgraded.

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
  • Yeah unfortunately no previous starter pokemon reward like when you complete the hoenn dex in Emerald.

Years
  • I don't think you get anything for completing the Sinnoh PokeDex, although you do get a start on your trainer card if you complete the National PokeDex.

Pirce

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2007
    A star? I know that they have a large child fan base but some of us have been playing Pokemon for 10 years now, they could throw us more than a star.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • Theres a difference between seeing and catching. And no, you don't get anything for completely completing your Sinnoh Dex.

Have you even heard that your Trainer Card can get upgraded??

EDIT. It was the National Dex I was talking about.... Sorry

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I've just completed sinnoh dex on catch basis. Nothing no star now certificate from GameFreak guy.

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
  • I think they should have the same as what happens when you complete the dex in Pokemon Emerald, you should be rewarded with a starter pokemon or a shiny pokemon or somthing.

Back