• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh: The final region???

Years
    You people do not get pokemon dose not have better them selves every game and if they want to its easy like some one said before they could make more gods or something higher then gods like Titans

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Nintendo needs to quit making these shows. I stopped watching after johto and seeing as ash never makes it to the elite four i dont think its worth it. i mean seroiusly ash uses pikachu still. he always leaves the pokemon he had trained behind for some reason(except pikachu), and call me crazy isnt pikachu lvl 100 yet, that thing gets no stronger it MIGHT just learn another move and become of use to ash. Ash is what we call a nooby and i dont think nintendo would let the star of the show go out as a nooby so i think there are alot(....yes i know a drag) of shows to come and i dont think its the end of "our" "hero" yet there are more crappy...i mean ummmm screw it crappy episodes to come
    stay tuned ppl

the plus side to this is that us game players will always have something to do. but itd be wierd to tell our friends were playing pokemon brown so meh.......

anyway thats an idots view on the situation

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    And before Arceus, Mew was the all-mighty Pokemon since it has the genes of every Pokemon - which makes it the creator of the creator (Arceus) which apparently created everything else. I think Nintendo went a bit overboard with the legendaries in Diamond and Pearl, it's just very inconsistent. Besides, Mew will forever be superior to Arceus. There's also many other regions like Orre and whatever the regions are in the Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games.

Making a Pokemon game is like printing money for Nintendo, so they won't stop anytime soon. It's not like I watch the show anyways - I used to, but I never actually followed the show. I did watch it every morning on Cartoon Network years ago, however. ;)

Years
    I think that in Sinnoh, it would actually be a good time for the anime to end. Satoshi has progressed very far, and for once it's pretty sure that he'll attempt to challenge a Champion.

He CAN'T deny the title of Pokemon Master once he's beaten Shirona, and the anime has seemed to lead up to this so far. Also, I think the writers are doing a very good job with the stories so far, a last spurt?

The games will go on. The games will add new pokemon as they add new regions, and who said 4 regions is too much? (I guess a few more if they count side games.) Our own world has more continents than that, and then separated in to different parts. I wouldn't be surprised to have as many pokemon as there are different animals in a real world. It would be a pretty neat idea to keep going and develop this "Pokemon World" as much as they can. (:O I'd like to see a game [maybe MMO?] where you could be any type of trainer you wanted.)

Now I know the anime has gone on for a long time and they would cash it for as much money as they could. I hope that they could end Satoshi's story at this good point, and then if they wanted to keep going focus on other things or people. : D Cordinaters need some more lovin'! Oh yeah, add that on the list of addition in games. "Wi-Fi Contests Please!"

Last edited:

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    But Mew was thought of as the "top legendary" for Kanto, Johto, AND Hoenn, no one topped it until Arceus. So I think it'd be a few generations until they'd have to top it. (if it lasts that long, that is...)

Mew though is and was considered the strongest pokemon due to its ability to learn any move. It would be hard to top a pokemon that created everything else though... XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It'll go as long as the games go. You need to cash in somehow.

Back