• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sinnoh's Gym Leaders

Years
    Volkner is my favorite Sinnoh and all time Gym leader. I like his look, character, attitude, he's quite challenging and the town he lives in is the most awesome town in whole Sinnoh region. I don't have a least favorite, that's why I love this region so much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    Candic was definitely my favorite leader in the games and she had one of the hardest gyms IMO when I was younger. I tried and tried to always beat her. I had a hard time when I was seven lol. I really enjoyed all the leaders though!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Oh, that's a tough one. Platinum was actually my first Pokemon game!

I think for me Gardenia was always the most tough, even though she was only the second gym leader. Now, whether she was actually tough to beat or whether I just didn't train enough before challenging her I'm not so sure, but I highly assume it's the latter. Not to mention I chose Piplup as my starter the first 3 or 4 times of going through the game, so she almost always had the advantage unless I got my hands on a fire type beforehand.

My least favorite gym layout, however, would be the freaking Maylene's fighting type gym. I ALWAYS dread reaching that point in the game...T-T

My favorite would probably be Fantina, because ghosts, her gym has a super cool strategy and layout, and I mean, who doesn't love Pokemon Contests? ^-^

Back