• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinno's Reopened Pokemon Mall! (HG/SS Exclusives coming soon)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    How many Pokemon do you have because if you want me and PLC can help you out with the trade thread just an idea

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I'll trade you my TRU Arceus for your TRU shaymin, it's in my diamond version so if you'd like to trade could I trade my arceus to your game and then you stay on while I log on to my platinum version so I can get TRU shaymin in my platinum? My Diamond code is SomeGuy- 4855 0392 8649, and my Platinum code is in my sig.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    TRU Shaymin sounds good. Lemme know when you wanna trade.
    Is it okay if it's touched? (I got in while in Story Mode of PKMN Platinum in a trade

I'll trade you my TRU Arceus for your TRU shaymin, it's in my diamond version so if you'd like to trade could I trade my arceus to your game and then you stay on while I log on to my platinum version so I can get TRU shaymin in my platinum? My Diamond code is SomeGuy- 4855 0392 8649, and my Platinum code is in my sig.
    The TRU Shaymin is taken...... expect more events when I can clone

Aaron40 is now a team member. He handles my trades (if I'm not here) then holds the Pokemon/Items, then gives it to me. We will do this for each other.
    @Aaron40: I have 85 PKMN in all.

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Can we do this trade on Satuday? (I have to get cloned)

and pokemonleaguechamp, do you want to be my trade partner? And, tomorrow sounds good

Back