• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinto VS Hoeto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Further developing plans for each region?

Which makes me wonder, if both sides will meet sooner than expected XD

My poor character never even got the chance to fight, and I decided to somewhat crush his legs. XD

Years
    Lol, poor Feign's character ><; Just wait until Wednesday, and then we can see who has/hasn't posted. That way I can sorta take it into account and kick some people. Which will obviously bump the RP along =)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol though I think my character wouldn't be up to fighting that much for the next day or two. Unless of course I say I go to some kind of remedy place for some herbal cure. >.>

Also I hope you didn't mind but when I had the Trapinch using sand attack, I didn't know what level our Pokemon would be, so I ended up using it, as it is learned at lvl 9. Of course however, it is not like we have to be exact to the levels of when moves are learned.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I guess now there are what, 4-5 of us? Seeing ast the 29th past.

Years
    Here's how it is, and if you have complaints, either talk to me or suck it up. Don't whine though, that'll piss me off ^^

Team 6 (Kota) Status: Very bad. Neither of you have posted. You guys need to get a post up soon, otherwise I'll send you a message within the week. If you do not reply by July 29th, you'll be kicked.
    Team 16 (Tsukuyomi) Status: Getting Better. Just need you to finish up really, glad to see you posted though =)
    Team 5 (Anya) Status: Bad. Zuzu, you haven't posted. You're really the only person in that group that can post, so I need you to post ASAP. I know about your computer thing, but you said you would have it up this weekend...=\

Zuzu: Kicked (I talked to you, but you said this past weekend, I'm sorry but we just can't wait)
    Kota: Kicked (Just...you haven't been active for a while, and didn't even get back to me =\)
    sasuneuchiha: Kicked (Never jumped in nor posted like I advised.)

SO! I believe I must work out the teams now...joy. Then we shall gather up the straggling posters (myself included XD) and move to Day 2. Sound good?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Perhaps somehow the two regions can be amalgamated? XD Would cause for some fun tension, hehe.

Years
    A-whatty?

New Teams! Everything is the same, just got rid of Kota and Anya's team, along with their NPCs (minus Anya, 'cuz Dutchesse and Swift want to keep her around as a random character, I think):

Team 2: GameOver1375 -Job 1: Nurse
    Ninetales:
    Name: Lesley Merrimac
    Pokemon: Bagon
    Region: Hoeto
    Clan: NA
    Bloodline Trait: False Invisibility
    Want The War To Stop?: Almost undecided (closer to yes)

2. NPC:
    Name: Taylor Rigs
    Pokémon: Charmander
    Clan: NA
    Bloodline Trait: NA
    Want War To Stop?: Yes, With A Passion

Team 13: Scarecrow1113 –Job 1: Babysitting
    3. NPC:
    Name: Sahib Bihar
    Pokémon: Larvitar
    Clan: Bihar
    Bloodline Trait: 1,000 Dragons
    Want War To Stop?: Unsure

4. Dutchesse:
    Name: Chione Raine
    Pokemon: Miko (Turtwig)
    Clan: Raine
    Bloodline Trait: Hawk's Eye
    Want War To Stop?: No

Team 16: SwiftSwim –Job 1: Lawn
    6. NPC:
    Name: Kira Namaki
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Region: Sinto
    Clan: Namaki
    Bloodline Trait: NA
    Want War To Stop?: Doesn't Care

2. NPC:
    Name: Luke Sordar
    Pokémon: Gible
    Clan: Sordar Clan
    Bloodline Trait: Downfall
    Want War To Stop?: No

Team 9: Dutchesse –Job 1: Nurse
    [FONT=&quot]3. Feign:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Name: Matt Obruere
    Pokemon: Haurire (Trapinch)
    Clan: Dragon Emperor
    Bloodline Trait: Nature's Blessing
    Want War To Stop?: Yes (No To Other People)

4. NPC:
    Name: Kaisashi Tamachi
    Pokemon: Chimchar
    Clan: Tamachi
    Bloodline Trait: Soaring Eagle
    Want War To Stop?: Sort Of, But Not A Lot[/FONT]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm for day 2 to start, other than your post to instigate it, would I have to wait for Dutchesse to tell our characters in what to do? It would be funny if she had her character not join us again. XD

*Bad Senpai bad!*

Though it would be fun to introduce my character's blood trait.

Years
    Haha no, I don't believe so. Your character is already at home and stuff, so you and Dutchesse are ready for Day 2. Really the only group who isn't is mine and Swift's, I think. That is, of course, unless Ninetales and Game Over aren't done yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back