• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sk8kickflip's Sprites

Years
    Check out these cool Sprites. Plus, feel free to request via a private message ;) Fakes:
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Recolors and Mixes:
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites

Like them? BTW, you steal, you die!!! Ask permission first.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Scratches: I always notice shading erros in about 50% of the scratches I see. Your shading is better than some I've seen, but still needs some touching up. The shade line isn't supposed to be completely consistent. It's supposed to be slightly slanted on one side and almost completely vertical on another. Also, you need to use different outline colors depending on the color of the pixel that borders each segment of outline.

Trainers: Good.

Torterra x ???: I can't think right now. What's the other Pokemon? Anyway, it looks nice and pretty natural.

Arbok? x Blaziken: Good, good. The head needs different shading, however.

Years
    Thank you. the Torterra is mixed with Tyranitar, and yeah, I know, my shading isn't all that good. Here are some more sprites, tell me if you like them. Mixes Only this time :
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    The first fake is definitely my favorite out of these. Really good. I'd like to see more, so make more! :D lol

Years
    OK I got some fakes and fusions for you today. Fusion:
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Fakes:
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Aipup
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    Girafa. Credit to manomow for the ideas and the drawings for Aipup and Girafa, I sprited them out and colored them. Also, would anyone know how to scan a picture( ie. my drawings) onto a computer so I can sprite it? Much thanks if you can tell me how.

Years
    Two New Trainers! Both of these are skaters( as I skateboard) so look out. 1. A Splice
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    The B on his shirt is for Plan B Skateboards. 2. Presenting...My first scratch trainer!!!
    Sk8kickflip's Sprites
    He has a Plan B board, and he is doing a kickflip. C+C PLZZZ

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    torterra/tyrano fusion is a great concept, although the shading is a bit off. If you could fix it, that would be one great fusion. I would suggest you do the shading with the tree, since the back would be the hardest to do.

Back