• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skarm or Bliss

Skarm or Bliss

• Skarmory

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Blissy

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I hate both of 'em

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    so which do u like better out of the famous combo, skarm is kewler so i gues him blissy is just fat and annoying

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Both cool-wise and battle-wise, skarmory is far superior.

Iron Bird > Overweight Ball of...egg???

And skarm has resistances while bliss has none. Score one for skarmory.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    I would choose Blissey. Because it's one of my favorites and it can learn many attacks of various types. But the thing is, it's hard to level it up. But it's worth it. In every game, I always bring Blissey because it can learn Blizzard, Thunder, and Fire Blast and etc..... ;)

Years
    Not very experienced battling with either, but I've just started working with Blissey, and everything I have heard and read about it is true, its a beast!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Skarmory, of course! :D
    For it is one of my favorite PKMN of all! Yay!

Because it's cute and tough! Yeah! :)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Skarmory ^^ Skarmory ^^ Voila~~

Years
    so which do u like better out of the famous combo, skarm is kewler so i gues him blissy is just fat and annoying

Only if Bliss is your opponent xD

For me, Blissey is one of my best ev Pokes I use in wifi battles. It has got much HP and with Seismic Toss and other nice attacks it kicks almost everything. (Ok, except for Gengar etc. -_-")
    Skarmory is also good but I think Shuckle is even a bit better to use in battles.
    So I voted for Bliss^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Design-wise, Skarmory > Blissey, but in terms of usefulness, I'd say Blissey. I've only used Skarmory on one team ever and it did do its job very well, but I never seem to find room for it on my teams whereas I can't live without Blissey. Shameful, I know, but Blissey and Cresselia are the only truly reliable special walls in today's metagame and I haven't got my hands on a good IV'd and natured specimen of the latter one so I'm stuck using Blissey. Skarmory, however, is much easier to replace. Tangrowth, Weezing, Donphan, Bronzong and Gliscor have served me extremely well as physical walls and I've never had the need to get myself a Skarmory and I've never had trouble dealing with it either. Skarmory is cool, but in my opinion, (although most people will think I'm crazy for saying this) Skarmory is actually a bit overrated. But then again, I haven't ran into many well played Skarmories (Seriously, most people let the beast get KOed for no reason at all. :x) so I wouldn't be surprised if a good battler will some day learn me to give Skarmory the respect it deserves, but until then, I'm sticking with Gliscor.
    For me, Blissey is one of my best ev Pokes I use in wifi battles. It has got much HP and with Seismic Toss and other nice attacks it kicks almost everything. (Ok, except for Gengar etc. -_-")
    'Gar dies to Ice Beam. Not every Blissey needs Seismic Toss, you know. I've actually always been more fond of the Ice Beaming variants simply because Salamence and friends.
    Skarmory is also good but I think Shuckle is even a bit better to use in battles.
    Shuckle is not better than Skarmory. ._. I've used one on Shoddy and it gets 2-hit KOed by everything, whereas Skarmory doesn't mind being pummeled by extremely strong physical attacks over and over again. And unlike Shuckle, Skarmory has a reliable recovery move.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Skarmory, it's a really good team defender. blissey's got the most hp in pokemon, but still a good fighting move that does a lot of damage would still do lots of damage. so, i prefer skarmory

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Skarm or Bliss, both are great and even with the Special / physical split this gen, both are still the prime walling options.

I have to say i have no clear favorite between to two, due to the fact they both do their so so well job and have become my favorite pokemon.

But Just going on the fact that it has saved me so many times, it would have to be blissey. Especially when it survives Cross Chops from Electivire and Close Combats from Infernape and you must Dragon Dance TWICE with Slamence if you wish to OHKo it with Dragon Claw =/, it really is one of the hardest pokemon to kill.

Btw SkarmBlissCress is better than SkarmBlissDol. Claydol really is disappointing, its STAB'D Earthquake cant even OHKO Infernape lol the only thing it actually has over Cress is Rapid Spin, it just seems to take hits really well and then do nothing.. Cresselia can actually attack when its called for after a few Calm minds and can break Gyarados with Charge Beam.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    i like them both. blissey is cute, can learn alot of attacks, but it is hard to level up. skarmory looks awsome and can be pretty strong.

Back