• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SkarmCash

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Skarmory+Whishcash. Let's see the weaknesses,

Skamory=Fire/Electric
    Whichash=Grass

Skarm=4x resist Grass
    Whishcash=Takes zero damage from Electric and 1/2 from Fire.

Skarmory@Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    EV: 252 Def/HP
    1. Drill Peck
    2. Spikes
    3. Roost
    4. Whirlwind

Standard Skarm

Whishcash@Leftovers
    Nature: Careful (+Sp Def, - Sp Attack)
    EV: 252 HP/Sp Def
    1. Amnesia
    2. Mudsport
    3. Earthquake
    4. Watersport

Well, 110 Base HP is good yes? Amnesia to boost Sp Def is also good yes (just switch in on something that would switch out)? Mud Sport covers Electric and Water Sport covers Fire.

Is Water/Mud Sport still in effect, even AFTER Whishcash switches out?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    If the "sport"s work with all pokemon, it would hurt skarmbliss killers, like, ironically enough, your machamp;)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Sadly, Whiscash will always be outclassed by both Swampert and Quagsire, even by Gastrodon. I'd find it a decent choice in UU, the least it has is its useful typing and above average HP base. Resistances aren't everything though, so I wouldn't just go ahead and pair it up with something like Skarmory.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    True, it doesn't have the defenses, even with amnesia, to wall THAT effectively. I still see potential.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Quagsire has even less HP/SP Def. Swampert can't learn Mud/Water Sport. Gastrodon can only learn Mud Sport.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    you have to pass water sport/mud sport and the like.

however, this could work. problem is that gengar and the like have both thunderbolt AND energyball at their disposal, so the problem isn't being solved.

however, i wouldn't call whishcash useless. i use it as a CB sweeper, and oh man, is it nice. it has that surprising Spark to take idiots out... i love it.

Back