• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
Years
  • Ska's Breeding Center (Up and Breeding!)

Looking for someone to help me with a css thing for my thread so it can a little bit more presentable.

ALL POKEMON BRED WITH A JAPANEESE DITTO, YOU HAVE A SLIGHTLY INCREASED CHANCE TO GET A SHINY
    Drop me a friend request. Ska is a lonely breeder...

Hello everyone! :) MY name is Ska, and I have decided to open a nice little breeding thread to help people complete their pokedex as well as Get some nice pokemon from yours truly.

Here's how it works: I'll have a nice little list of pokemon that I can breed for you to pick from. You select the pokemon, Tell me if you want a nickname, And a nature you want ( I will try my best to get that nature for you.) Then we start a trade. I will take any pokemon, so feel free to hit me with all your Pidgeys ( Or pidoves!)

New Breedables!:Magby, Elekid, and Smoochum

Happy Customers: 10! It's underr 9000!

List of Breedables:

(In no particular order)
    Spoiler:

More to come!

Dont see a pokemon you want? Make a request!

FC:

Lane:
    5243-1243-0633

Spoiler:

Notable Mentions:
    -weeper - A really nice dud who wants to help the community! ( Read rules before posting ;) )
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=247302

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Just the egg with whatever comes with it. I just want the pokemon is all. :)

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    haha

it is 5028 3800 6337

tell me when your ready. :)

anything particular to trade back or just anything?

Skapocalypse

Years
  • You wouldn't happen to have a Dunsparce would you? Haha. Just throw any spare pokemon you have into the trade. If you picked the turtle fossil pokemon, I wouldnt mind one of those. :)

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    hey i really need starters, any kind. would prefer charmander squirtle snivy and totodile. have any?

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    ok.. i dont have much to offer on white, pretty much new :/..

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I dont have anything special at all apart for Zorua.

Im in the Wifi room now, dont mind waiting so whenever your ready

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    yes that would be greatly appreciated actually! thank you alot. my FC is....well i dont have one, it says to log onto wifi, but ive got three green bars.. what the problme?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Hello,I was wondering if you have Tepig mainly because I really can't seem to find one on the GTS and the fact that I just have white.Have a nice day,btw any request on your part or just a random Pokemon?

Skapocalypse

Years
  • I think you have to progress to a certain part 1st gym I think to get pal pad. D: Then you can check your FC

Hello,I was wondering if you have Tepig mainly because I really can't seem to find one on the GTS and the fact that I just have white.Have a nice day,btw any request on your part or just a random Pokemon?

For sure, I can get you a tepig.

Im really not too picky on the pokemon. A gurrdurr would be nice seeing as I like the evolved form, but whatever.

Post your FC and I'll get you that egg asap.

Last edited:

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    okay i got it, my code is 180716195741 meet you there! :)

Back