• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Hello, can you breed me a Brave Tepig, Quiet Oshawott, and a Modest Blitzle? If you can't, it's cool. And what would you like in return? I don't got much to offer in B/W though..

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Hello, can you breed me a Brave Tepig, Quiet Oshawott, and a Modest Blitzle? If you can't, it's cool. And what would you like in return? I don't got much to offer in B/W though..

This might take awhile. I can Do the tepig and blitzle. If you check back in with me toomorow, I might have them both ready.

All I ask is for a nice filler pokemon.

It's up to you whatever you wanna give me.

Cause I love everyone liek that yo.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    This might take awhile. I can Do the tepig and blitzle. If you check back in with me toomorow, I might have them both ready.

All I ask is for a nice filler pokemon.

It's up to you whatever you wanna give me.

Cause I love everyone liek that yo.

Thank you so much, really appreciate it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Will you breed something for me? It's really being a pain right now....

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Ah that would be cool. I don't have much to offer, just barely past the 2nd badge but I'm looking to restart with those two and Tepig as my team and need the eggs lol

Back