• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ska's Breeding Center (<3)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    hey can i have a archen or a zorua? any nature is fine

i dnt have much but i do have throh,panpour, tirtouga or tynamo if any of those usefull

new to this trading so u might need to help me out a bit lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Hey, I need a female Zorua. Do you think you could breed me one please? I don't care about nature so much, although either Rash or Hasty would be an added bonus.

Let me know
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Are you still on?

Are you still on at this time of the morning?
    I'm just starting out. So I don't have much but.

I would really like snivy(don't see it on the list but couldn't hurt to ask right?), oshawott, sawk, and zorua. Hopefully they are low level so I can use them right away ^.^

I do have the two other elemental monkies not on the list, and throh. If you don't want them I'll just trade ya extra pokemon I have if that's okay...

FC is: 0132-1366-5563

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Ska, can you breed me a Quiet Oshawott and an Adamant Rufflet?

Btw, can you breed Deino yet?

Last edited:

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • can you breed an aron? i dinnit see it on the list but you requested that we make a request so i made a request for an aron. i don't really care about natures but if i were to request one i'd request a nature that boosts attack. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Just wondering, would you happen to have a Jolly Rufflet, Adamant Timburr with Mach or Drain Punch, or a Neutral Nature Osh? Thanks a lot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Actually back on my last post, if you don't have the Timburr, a male Hitmonchan with mach punch would work just as well. Thanks, btw im pretty new to this game so i may need help on the mechanics of trading.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I'll trade my Snivy for your Panpour. :D

If you started with snivy you get a free panpour lol
    But I guess you knew that and just have a spare snivy lol

Oh oh this sounds like a lot of fun ^^
    But I haven't done much on black yet
    Just starting to get to know the pokémon and stuff
    Why is Zorua so popular?
    If it's really that good I'd like to have one lol

Natsumi_Chi

Super Scribble
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Hello I'm new to this forms site, and I not sure how this works but I'll give it a shot~ I was wondering if you had a Cyndaquil, not sure what pokemon you're looking for but I don't have shiny pokemon sorry >.<

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Hello I'm new to this forms site, and I not sure how this works but I'll give it a shot~ I was wondering if you had a Cyndaquil, not sure what pokemon you're looking for but I don't have shiny pokemon sorry >.<

If you started with snivy you get a free panpour lol
    But I guess you knew that and just have a spare snivy lol

Oh oh this sounds like a lot of fun ^^
    But I haven't done much on black yet
    Just starting to get to know the pokémon and stuff
    Why is Zorua so popular?
    If it's really that good I'd like to have one lol

Zorua is popular, because it's this generation's Lucario. Except with a lot more fuzz.

Natsumi: I dont have a cyndiquil right now. D: I can get you a charmander though....

Back