• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skaterdude's Shop. Giving out UT pokemon. Trading Events, Shinies, Ev'd, and more!!!

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    hi im interested in ur shiny ut channel jirachi, UT Shiny Dratini, lvl 15, Adament nature, UT Shiny Eevee lvl 1 Careful nature, and UT Shiny Beldum, lvl 54, Adament nature (Pokerus)

Please take a look at my thread to see if anything interests u , also i have a shiny magnemite lvl 1 but idk wat nature it is at the moment

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hi im interested in ur shiny ut channel jirachi, UT Shiny Dratini, lvl 15, Adament nature, UT Shiny Eevee lvl 1 Careful nature, and UT Shiny Beldum, lvl 54, Adament nature (Pokerus)

Please take a look at my thread to see if anything interests u , also i have a shiny magnemite lvl 1 but idk wat nature it is at the moment

I'm interested in your TRU Dragonite, 10ANIV Celebi, and Mystery Mew. I'd like to know the nature of your Shiny magnemite and is it UT, I'd also like to know the nature of your Shiny Umbreon and if it's UT.

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    um magnimite is untrained lvl 1 rash nature, umbreon isnt ut seeing as it has to be evolved with friendship and that takes really long without battling

Years
    Hi I'm interested in getting a Munchlax of my own and I'd be willing to give up an Eevee for one if needed although I only have a Serious natured one. D: I could try breeding some more though.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    um magnimite is untrained lvl 1 rash nature, umbreon isnt ut seeing as it has to be evolved with friendship and that takes really long without battling

I'll trade my shiny dratini, beldum, and eevee for your TRU Dragonite, 10ANIV Celibi, and Mystery Mew.

Hi I'm interested in getting a Munchlax of my own and I'd be willing to give up an Eevee for one if needed although I only have a Serious natured one. D: I could try breeding some more though.

I have a female Munchlax that I can give you. I need nothing in return.

I'm interested in your VCG Milotic. Check my Epic Castle for what would you like for it.

I'm interested in your 10ANIV Lugia and Ho-oh

Last edited:

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    ight sounds fair enough to me, when can you trade?

Can you throw in a wifi Mew and Faraway place Raikou, it says you're givin them away, and I can trade as soon as you give me your FC.

I don't have Ho-oh right now. So for the Lugia?

what nature is the Lugia?

Oh that would be great my FC is 0002-4868-7668 whenever you're free just say so. ^^

I'll be able to trade with you within an hour. I have a trade or two before yours.

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    i will u can only choose one of them tho and ur not allowed to offer them on ur thread unless theyre for free and my fc is in my sig

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    ight , im on but dnt have the mew on me cuz i have 3 other pokemon for a different trade with me so ill give the mew 2 u after the trade

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    yea so i traded the pokemon i was supposed to trade 2 u to this guy named nudge but i have his shinies so im sure hell trade them bak in no time and if he doesnt well i just keep his shinies and get another batch of the pokemon i was gonna give 2 u

srry for the hold up, looks like sum1 doesnt want their shinies bak imma go get another batch of the pokemon u requested, dragonite, mew, celebi , and perfect iv mew commin right up

srry for the hold up, looks like sum1 doesnt want their shinies bak imma go get another batch of the pokemon u requested, dragonite, mew, celebi , and perfect iv mew commin right up

Last edited:

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    yea so i traded the pokemon i was supposed to trade 2 u to this guy named nudge but i have his shinies so im sure hell trade them bak in no time and if he doesnt well i just keep his shinies and get another batch of the pokemon i was gonna give 2 u

I'm goin back on right now.

reyzn

Years
    I'm eyeing your careful munchlax and modest chimchar
    I have a hardy and a timid eevee if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I will give you a UT Shiny Bronzor for : UT Shiny Duskull, lvl 1, Adament nature and UT Shiny Dratini, lvl 15, Adament nature

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I'm eyeing your careful munchlax and modest chimchar
    I have a hardy and a timid eevee if you're interested.

I'll give you chimchar, that munchlax has been claimed.

COuld I have Aipom, Chimchar or Ralts?

PM when ever I'm on here and I'll give you all three.

I will give you a UT Shiny Bronzor for : UT Shiny Duskull, lvl 1, Adament nature and UT Shiny Dratini, lvl 15, Adament nature

I already have a Shiny Bronzor, but thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
    Back