• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sketch Dumpster

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Sketch Dumpster

So, I draw.
Yeah.
Okay so. Welcome to mah little sketching paradise, woo!

Yeah. I really find that posting my creative stuff sorta helps motivate me and gives me something to look forward to. I'm not too clean of an artist and tend to make a "draft" before actually drawing the final thing (if I ever even get to making the final thing). That and everything I do is done with pencil or pen really, hence the writing and sloppy ideas and scratches in my drafts.

I don't take it too seriously, I just find it very fun and sketching silly things helps me wind down. Hence the rather simple drawings. Maybe one day I'll actually learn to make more complex stuff, but hey, gotta start somewhere, right?

Umbrella Under the Rain

Draft:
Spoiler:

Less of a Draft?:
Spoiler:

Two Toucan Buddies

Draft:
Spoiler:

Puppy Down The Well

Draft:
Spoiler:

Frog Stuck on Balloons

Draft:
Spoiler:

Umbrella Next to a Cliff

Draft:
Spoiler:

Flying & Tied Together

Draft:
Spoiler:

Dinosaur Stuck on the Clouds

Draft:
Spoiler:

Sleeping on a Rainbow

Draft:
Spoiler:

Curious Dolphins

Draft:
Spoiler:

A Frustrated Crocodile

Draft:
Spoiler:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Okay so I went digging through old stuff and oops, I found more.

Do you wanna see more? Of course you do, here goes some more stuff:

Narwhals, I Swear
Spoiler:

Hamster Gliding on Shopping Bag
Spoiler:

Otter in Outer Space Get it? Otter space ahahahahaaaa
Spoiler:

It's a Spider
Spoiler:

A bigfin squid. They're creepy but cool, I think.
Spoiler:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I didn't know you posted art on here! I LOVE that little Hamster one by the way.
It makes me want to play a Hamster x BotW game now, 'Hamster of the Suburbs' or something like that lol.

Back