• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sketchies Trading Post

Years
  • A Manaphy Egg is now in stock. Every time I pick up a Manaphy Egg, it will be different. So every Manaphy will be different!

*RAcast Blaster informed me that the posts would merge together...*

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'll trade you a shiny Magmar (just chained yesterday!) and a shiny Swinub if you report back the proper SIDs. You can just keep the shinies, then.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Wow, really nice set-up and trainer card. Anyway, I know some of these pokemon come from other games but are any of them nickname-able?
    I've got a couple of shinys I can trade. Some are good-natured but I don't know of most of their IVs.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Ah ok. Would you do shiny Jolly Charmander and shiny Careful Absol for Timid Mewtwo and Timid Suicune?

Years
  • I haven't updated my stock with the Mewtwo listed. You're more than welcome to take the one I have now. If not, you can pick something else.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Nah, I can wait. I've got to eat lunch right now anyway. VM me whenever you've got an extra one then. :3
    And the Suicune trade is good?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Oh, I was just asking if the trade's ok with you. xD
    We should just trade the two at the same time to save the trouble for it. And I don't have the DS right now. ^^;

Back