• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skin color

What skin color do you have naturally?

• Albino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pale white

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • White

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Lighter olive/"ordinary"

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Darker olive/light brown

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Brown

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Dark brown, but I'm not African

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ebony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (anemic?)

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
  • I don't know if some people would consider me pale white, but I still chose 'white'. Well, I guess here up north people have pretty pale skin, but I've never thought myself as very pale-skinned.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I will probably consider myself brown - light brown. I'm Filipino so yeah. =\

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • I have a deep olive color. But I don't really think skin color matters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    i got white skin. it is hard for me to get a tan, but i can get burned and i sure don't want to go through it again.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I have a darker olive, light brown skin... I actually look pretty hispanic in the summer, but it's because of my Native American roots. In the winter I pale down, but I still don't look white. XD

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • I'm very, very pale. But I SHOULDN'T be.. my dad is like, half Native American, so he's dark. that makes me 1/4, but my German genes took over.. -_- and people tell me I'm too white.. I can tan a little bit, but I burn before it turns tan. and my legs just freckle.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I went up to my African-American friend and I was like marble compared to him, I went up to another Caucasian and I was like glue. I am like the most white you can be and still be healthy.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I would say white, but after looking up olive skin, I guess I'm that since I tan easily..

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I have light/pale white skin, which I don't like at all.

Back