• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skippy has Joined!

Skippy Electrochomp

Haven't been on in forever...
    Years
    Hello, today I decided to search for a Pokemon forum and found this as the first link on Google. I wanted to join a Pokemon forum because I have multiple ideas for stories (stories, fanfics, they're all the same to me) that are related to Pokemon and I'd like to share them with this forum. So hi!
    A little bit about me
    I have practiced in typing stories quite a bit. Even though I am not yet a teen, I have created my own wiki using only MediaWiki and a webhost I stumbled upon that gave me a free website with at least 1500 mbs per website I make. A few people in my school are amazed at my typing speed and the fact I don't have to look at the keyboard every 5 seconds to know which keys I'm typing with, but to me my typing speed is natural.

So I hope I enjoy it here!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Welcome to PC,
    Looking forward to seeing some of you fan fictions,
    Enjoy yourself and stay active :) .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC Skippy! Have a great time here. Oh and btw, nice intro. :)

Don't forget to read those rules just to be on the safe side. xD

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, a moderator, admin, etc.

See you around!

~Bliss

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    What is it Skippy, what are you trying to tell us?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hi there Skippy, it's great that you could join PokeCommunity. I too love to write Pokémon FanFics and have been writing for years. Maybe the two of us can chat some time, and if you ever need help or have any questions I'd be happy to assist you.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Back