• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skulls and Pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Ive held onto a plot and was going to hold it on *another site* but their admin deleted it for no reason. He deleted all the RPGs but his, so yeh

Plot:
    In this RPG the infamous Team Asteroid, a stealthy group of people who want to remodel the world in their own image, has accidentally created an overpowerful Pokemon bent on the destruction of all living beings. Suddenly, people vanish. It starts off as one or two people a week. Then it becomes a huge problem, as 5-7 people vanish every day.

You (the players) are a part of another team of trainers, but the team is more of a small club. You hear about this when the club president goes missing during a meeting. Then the investigation starts. You first travel through a field of ice and snow, called the Ocianfield. It is called this because it is a frozen over lake, covered in snow. You will come across a small ghost town, with a Pokemon Center and a Mart. Inside the pokemon center...
    Spoiler:

Next, a thick rainforest where you will meet *Spoiler I dont want you to see* There is a large village here with some people this time, where you will
    Spoiler:
    and then you hunt for them. There will be three dungeons to wander through, and in the last one you will
    Spoiler:

After that, pokemon contests will be playable. Later on, near the end, you infiltrate Team Asteroids base and discover the secret behind this pokemon, and its weakness. Then a final battle begins.

Other Notes:​
    I have only included a few battles in this plot, and none of the secrets I have up my sleeve. What is in store for you if you join? You have to sign up to figure it out!

After this...
    BUT! That is not all! This is just SaP one! I have two other plots I would like to play after this one.

But whats the fun with just using Pokemon to battle? Please, choose your weapons, and remember that they can be as wild as possible.

Character card and Favorite Pokemon cards:

Character
    Name:
    Weapon:
    History: (Optional)
    Job:
    Favorite Pokemon (Can be a Fakemon!)
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Description: (Fakemon)
    Type:

I am:

Character
    Name: Sargent Temper Pharaoh
    Description: A soldier who is dressed in a black and brown coat, brown and grey helmet, and a custom-made gas mask that is black and red with red eyepieces.
    Weapon: Flamethrower
    History: Unknown.
    Job: Sargent
    Favorite Pokemon (Can be a Fakemon!)
    Name: Tikemper ~ Kicking Pokemon
    Nickname: None
    Attacks: Rolling Kick, Fire Kick, Ice Kick, Pogo (Forcefully jumps on top of opponent, if it hits twice, it causes paralysis)
    Description: A specially developed man-made pokemon used in the army. Black and brown, short, with two short red shields along his arms. He has one red eye, a thermometer shaped object on the back of his head that shows his anger, and a long black snout with an odd orange spot that reaches the ground.
    Type: Fighting

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Name:Jason
    Description:Jason has blackish brown hair, dark brown eyes and light brown skin (Mixed). Jason wears a two layer shirt that has black on the long sleeved, inner layer and gray on the short sleeved, outer layer. He has dark blue jeans that go down to his gray shoes.
    Weapon:A small disk that stretches out to become a staff that can brake in half and become twin swords.
    History:N/A
    Job:Spy
    -Favorite pokemon-
    Name:Umbreon (Shiny)
    Nickname:N/A
    Attacks:Shadow ball, moonlight, Protect, Treasure
    Description:Umbreon was trained by Jason to be a good spy and how to hide in the shadows. Umbreon takes the shape of a cat and is mostly black with blue on it's ears, tail, head, legs, and he also has yellow eyes.
    Skulls and Pokeballs

Type: Dark/Dark

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Name: Rain Skylark
    Description: Long white hair with blue eyes. She usualy wears a white trench coat and a blue skirt and tank-top.
    Weapons: A bo staff that conceals two swords, a saber gun (powerfull enough to blast a hole right through a human, even if it misses by inches, it will be powerfull enough to kill, in a very, very, gruesome way), and if all else fails, she's a strong martial artist.
    History: Rain has an extensive history, she was born in Viridian City Kanto, and was known to nurse sick pokemon back to health. She was taken under the wing of the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni, at the age of 12, and rose to executive status by 14, the youngest in Team Rocket History. On a mission to capture Mew, she saw the error in her ways, and seeks redemption for her sins.
    Job: Trainer/Former Rocket/Artist

Favorite Pokemon

Name: Salamence
    Nickname: Ruby
    Attacks: Hyper Beam, Fly, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.
    Description: Larger than your average Salamence, Ruby even looks different, by all means and purposes, she is a shiny pokemon, but her scales are black and her wings are gold. She is also the first pokemon Rain ever got, and they share a tighter bond than most trainers.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Of course I'd have to join any RPG where I can use made-up Pokemon. I hardly ever get to do that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Kelsey Murakage
    Description: Silphia is about 5 feet tall and quite thin. She has straight, shoulder-length, dark red hair and dark brown eyes. She wears a flowy, mediumsleeved lavender shirt, a long blue skirt, light purple socks, and black sandals. She also wears glasses and an aqua hat.
    Weapons: If she has any "weapons", they are sort of built-in, as she can use telekinesis. However, she isn't very good at using this ability...
    History: Kelsey, for some mysterious reason, was born under a curse by her great-grandmother Celia. She didn't have a mother and her dad was quite poor, so Kelsey kept living in and out of an orphanage. Her favorite Pokemon was always Kirlia--in fact, the other kids in the orphanage called her the Kirlia Kid. Her dad lived in Saffron City right across the street from Sabrina's house. Sabrina was just as young as Kelsey was--about 6--but Sabrina didn't want the two of them to be friends because of her psychic training. Yet Sabrina was the only peer around, so Kelsey had no friends early on in her life. In fact, this sparked Kelsey's interest in Kirlia and psychic Pokemon in general.

Kelsey started her journey when she was ten, with Ralts as her first Pokemon. All things went well--she cought a couple of Pokemon, and Ralts evolved--but after that, by a stroke of bad luck, Team Asteroid stole Kirlia away and abused her for quite a while. Kelsey barely hung on for the remainder of her journey, also meeting a fellow trainer named David. Eventually, Kirlia was mysteriously returned to her, but in very poor condition. It took Kelsey quite a while to bring Kirlia back to her senses, but she was still awfully depressed thanks to Asteroid's torture.

After David won the Pokemon League, Kelsey decided to go her separate way. One reason for this was because not too long before that she lost a battle with Celia and didn't want her luck to rub off on David. So Kelsey left, and continued her journey on a sad note.

Throughout her Journey, Kelsey caught a couple of other Pokemon, and over time her favourite Pokemon was no longer Kirlia. It was a Misdreavus that evolved into Phantomage* unexpectedly, then Harmonique soon after. She also caught another Pokemon that was unheard of in Kanto and most other regions... But it was weird that Kelsey chose Harmonique as her new favourite, considering Harmonique's personality compared to that of Celia's Banette...

Job: Just a trainer.

--Favourite Pokemon--

Name: Harmonique
    Nickname: none
    Attacks:
    Psychic
    Dark Fire--A fire attack that manipulates a black flame. It's a Fire attack, but Dark-type Pokemon are pretty good at using this attack too.
    Shadow Ball
    Soul Thief--Swaps remaining HP with the foe. The foe may also faint as well, if its HP is low enough.
    *Those are the primary attacks she uses, but there are a couple more... I recall that in the anime, some Pokemon knew more than four moves...
    Description: pic here
    Type: Ghost/Dark (But unlike Sableye, she does have a few weaknesses...)
    Other: Harmonique evolves from a female Phantomage*. She naturally has a sadistic nature, and she also specializes in morphing her attacks to have different shape or even effect in rare instances.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Phantomage is an English name I tentatively gave to Muumaaji, which is a D/P Pokemon that evolves from Misdreavus.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Is this good?

Character
    Name: Chris Hokgia

Description: Chris wears a long blue jacket with black stripes. Her shirt a white with a strange sybol on it. She has bagy jeans and wears blue sandals. Chris has short spikey-edged hair that is light brown and she has blue eyes.

Weapon: A wip sword

History: She will tell you when she wants :)

Job:A trainer but mostly a pokemon breeder.

Favorite Pokemon
    Name: Junip

Nickname: Jun

Attacks:
    Crest Sheild-Night only. An attack where the light of the moon creates a light sheild around Junip.
    Fire Claw- Fire forms around her a paws claws and is used for an attack.
    Fire Charge- Everywhere but her head gets covered in fire and she tackles or charges at the target.
    Blazing End- Causes Junip to faint and healing is almost imposible. A HUGE fire spews out of Junips body ( Junip is standing and it a stressed posision) and covers up to 1/2 of a mile but disapears after that. Causes burn and/or fainting. Only a sheild can doge this.

Description:A fox like pokemon with out sticking black fur on her tail. Junips eyes are blue. her other fur is orange-brown. She has peices of fur on her eye like it canopies over it and she has large ears and spikey fur back.

Type: Fire

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    All accepted! Welcome aboard! Ive been thinking about pokemon that can only be one gender, so I like that idea.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Name: Brian Lee
    Description: 5 ft 5 , short black hair, brown eyes, slightly fair skin. Wears a black T-shirt, blue jeans, black running shoes, a pistol holster, and a class IIIA kevlar vest under his shirt. Usually seen hauling a large backpack. Skilled in the use of firearms and various melee weapons, and has superb driving skill. Owns a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi tuned by his father's tune shop (cosmetically similar to the Impreza S203 you see in my sig pic, but there's more to it)

Weapon(s): HK 33KEA3 Assault Rifle w/bayonet (in backpack), GLOCK 20C w/ European-market safety, KA-BAR combat knife.

History: His father is an employee at the Department of Transportation and owns a well-known tuning shop (JUN) originally founded by a former employee of STI (Subaru Technica International), Subaru's in-house tuner. His mother is lawyer at a prominent law firm. As far as Brian knows, he is the youngest fully licensed driver in the country due to his father's position. His car was a birthday gift from his parents. He was trained in the use of firearms by his uncle, whose brother had fought in the Second Gulf War.
    His father disappeared shortly after news of the new Pokemon by Team Asteroid reached his hometown. Brian and a group of other trainers are currently investigating the disappearance of the president of a well-known trainers' guild, and the disapperances of friends and relatives who have disappeared since then.

Job: Owner of JUN since the original owner, Brian's father, has disappeared.

Favorite Pokemon

Name: Blaziken

Nickname: Firestorm

Attacks: Flamethrower, various other fighting moves.

Weapons: Two Para-Ordnance P14-45's, HK 416 Assault Rifle with 14.5" barrel (goes in backpack), KA-BAR combat knife

Description: Unlike other Blaziken, Firestorm can communicate with humans in whatever language its listener understands and was trained in the use of firearms to complement his repitore of moves. He has learned to control his use of fire moves in order not to damage items he may be holding. He is armed with two Para-Ordnance P14-45's, and an HK 416 assault rifle, which like Brian's HK 33KEA3, goes into a seperate backpack containing ammo and supplies.

Type: Fire/Fighting

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Accepted, and that should do it!

One day like any other... wait, **** that. "Girus! We did it! We created the most powerful pokemon man has seen! Come to the lab, quickly!" a dazzled scientist yelled. Girus, the leader of Team Asteroid, put aside his work, dashed around his room to find his coat, and rushed outside. At the lab, a tall, wide, brown figure floated inside a containment chamber. He looked like
    a human, only much bigger, with rocky armor, and a small mountain-like shape on his head. It seemed all-powerful floating that high. Suddenly, it started to glow, and opened its mouth. "Hey! Stop that!" Generic scientist two called out. But it was too late. The Pokemon launched a Shadow Hyper Beam, and broke out. 0.11 seconds to do it, too.

Weeks later, Sargent Temper arrived home on a ship from a war happening near Fortree City. He was happy to see his loving family, and brought home his own creation, a Tikemper, named after himself, of course. "Where is grandpa?" He asked as soon as he saw his wife and kids. No reply. "What? What happened?" he asked again. "He dissapeared"
    "Ah. I heard about that..." he said, sadly. There was a long moment of silence. His return hadnt been what he had hoped.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain sighs, she and her Salamence Ruby are lazily flying over Viridian City. She never had much family, her parents had died around the time her sister was born, and even then her sister had dissapeared with the rest of them. Rain pats her dragon pokemon on the head and sighs. "Come on Ruby, we gotta go find some answers," she says, and Ruby nods and the two fly off.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Character
    Name: AJ

Description: AJ is small for his age, I mean really small. Looking at him you would think he is 5 or 6. he has a unnusally optimitic attitude with a small voice to go with it, he ussally gets upset when people make fun of his stature, if he is longterms with the people he will tend to play pranks on them.
    he also knows a grand deal of gymnastic, and with his already great speed its a good combonation.

appearance: White trenchcoat,black tanktop, black leather pants, Platform shoes, White golves, White ponytail, Cloudy blue eyes, Fairly tanned skin,

Weapon: AJ uses a Small katana with sidearms of Dual Trench knifes (knifes with brass knuckles attached) he has also trained with a beretta.

History: AJ was always the smallest of his grades and he was bullied for it, one day when he was 12 he was riding his bike by the streets and accidently went into the street, he was hit by a jaguar going about 60mph. Hid injurys were pretty suvere and included an arm that was almost torn off,
    broken leg,bruised ribs, Fractured bladder and a serious concussion witch actully tapped into the unused section of his mind unlocking some psychic powers, the fractured bladder had some side effects like having to go to the bathroom a lot, there is also now a large scar on his left arm.

Job: usally helps his father with his shop.

Favorite Pokemon: Manaphy

Name: Agenula
    Nickname:Hourglass
    Attacks:
    Transform: With the ability of time he can also shape into any pokemon like a ditto.
    Timeshift: is an attack that hits later in a battle.
    Hourglass: Can change the age of the victim for up to 12 minutes
    psybeam: Do I have to explain?
    Description: has the shape of Manaphy, on its two attena things are clocks, it has an hourglass on its chest and instead of blue the bodys white one side black the other.
    Type:Psychic\dark

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason was running along the roof tops of rustboro city with his umbreon by his side. "Good, we lost them." Jason said with a pleasant smile on his face. Jason then stopped on one of the roofs to catch his breath. "Man, it took a while but I finally got it, I finally got that sooth bell. I can't believe those guys were going to use a sooth bell for evil....is that even possible? Oh well." With that, Jason got back up and headed off to find a store were he can sell the sooth bell. As he found a store, he walked in to sell the sooth bell and he came out with ten dollars. Then he walked over to an alley and headed to a family of one mother and two kids, one girl and one boy that seemed to be poor. He walked up to them and handed them the money. "I know it may not be much but, i'll bring more later." Jason's umbreon walked up to the two kids and rubbed it's head against their legs. With that, Jason and umbreon then headed off to find a pokemon center to sleep at.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    [OOC] Please excuse me if I mix up the city names with their real-life counterpart. The hometown I've listed is Vermillion City, which in almost the same location as its real-life counterpart, Tokyo. I'll place brackets containing a pkmn city/region's real-life counterpart if necessary.[end OOC]

Brian and Firestorm at Haneda Airport loading Brian's Impreza onto a helicopter which will transport them and the car to Lilycove City in the Hoenn Region, 450 miles away. Upon arrival, Brian and Firestorm would travel in the Impreza along the winding roads to Fortree City, their final destination, which will host a meeting at a pokemon center tommorrow at 12 noon to discuss the current state of affairs regarding the disappearance of various prominent figures.
    2 hours later, Brian and Firestorm arrived at Lilycove, and within 15 minutes, were en route to Fortree City in the Impreza. The winding roads allowed Brian to test out the new suspension settings he had made on the car prior to leaving the airport. Satisfied with the new settings, Brian decided to drive the rest of the way at a fast pace. Another 90 minutes had passed by when they had entered the city center. After asking for directions, Brian pulled the Impreza into the specified pokemon center's parking lot and parked the car.

"Hey Firestorm, wake up. We're here." Said Brian as he roused his Blaziken from his sleep checking his GLOCK 20C.

"We took just 2 hours get here? Seems like you've been having a bit of fun while I was sleeping." Firestorm remarked after he glanced at the dashboard clock as he stepped out of the Impreza. He quickly checked his P14-45's.

Brian and Firestorm entered the center and discovered a line of trainers waiting to get a room within the center to sleep for the night, since the meeting was taken place at 12pm tommorrow. As they were waiting, Brian noticed a warning poster on the wall informing trainers of a recently discovered Pokemon on the loose within the prefecture. He wondered if it was the same Pokemon that was created by Team Asteroid, and is responsible for the disappearance of at least 200 people over the course of last year. After managing to secure a room, Brian and Firestorm decided to retire for the night and prepare for the meeting the next day.

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    (KK, ash jr. you joined right on time, your in, but if anyone elce wants to late join, PM.)

Temper started sadly down a road. Hours ago he was the happiest person alive to be coming home from battle. Now, its just him, Tikemper, and the street. He was walking past a small wooden building when he saw the poster reading: "WANTED: Experienced trainers who want to try to find out about the disappearances!" He ran over and checked the meeting time. Tomorrow at twelve o'clock. "Tikemper! Tikemper!" Shouted... well, Tikemper. Temper knew that meant he was ready for anything. If only he felt the same way.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Soon as Jason was heading to a Pokémon center which was very near, his cell phone started to ring. "Hello?" It was his boss, he told Jason that a president of a trainers guild was missing and that Jason needs to investigate. Jason then headed to a Pokémon center that seemed to be pretty far and soon he got to a place called Ocianfeilds and then noticed that there was to much snow to walk through. Jason then looked around and saw a store that sells snow mobiles. Jason walked in and baught one with the money that his boss gives him after completing a mission. Then after a good hour, he fianly got through the feild and soon after he had noticed a center. "Hey, this must be the place." Jason walked in and saw that there was no one in site. Then Jason noticed a poster that said something about experienced trainers and catching a Pokémon that seemed to be causing some trouble. Hm, I wonder if this is what the boss was talking about. Well if it isn't, then i'll should catch the Pokémon that way no one can use it for evil. Jason thought to himself. Jason's umbreon then looked up at him with a smile and seeming to want to do this. "Ok, tomorrow at twelve O'clock."

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain and Ruby had stopped for supplies in Petalburg City, when she noticed a simliar sign. Tomorrow at noon, and learn about the dissaperances, this might be interesting, she thinks, and looks at Ruby, who is currently in the form of a human girl with long blue hair and wearing a red bodysuit (Ruby can transform between human and pokemon forms, its a long story, so don't ask). "Well, we've got an adventure ahead of us," she says, and Ruby nods.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was walking down the street whistling a chipper tune while looking for something to cheer him up. He had recently lost his job due to him Breaking merchandise worth up to 5000$. His dad had been less then enthusiastic and had no second thought about firing him. This wasnt exactly suprising to AJ as he was the family Failure, his seven year old twin brothers were already bigger then him and showed him no mercy about it, his seventeen year old sister wasnt exactly compassionate to him. his Parents treated him like a baby since he was the smallest in the family. After thinking about all this he decided if he acomplished something big he would gain alot more respect from his family and just as if the flyer was reading his mind it flew into his face, he quickly read it and smiled. It was perfect, he would take down the strongest Pokemon to ever exist. He hurried home where no one was and started to pack, Clothes,flashlight,provisions and he also released his pokemon out of its ball, it took the form of a normal manaphy and sat on his shoulder. AJ then took the berretta and six extra clips out of his dads cabnet, he packed his trench knifes and katana and headed into the kitchen once more deciding to pull a prank on his brothers, since it could be his last. He poured Laxitive oil into the meal they would be sharing, it would take effect Three hours after consumed witch was perfect so they would wake up with a nice suprise. as he was leaving on his bike the twins spotted him and blocked his way "AJ! Where are you going with all that stuff?" He asked almost accusingly.
    "To fufill my destiny and to probally die" AJ said a single tear down his cheek as he sped off. The twins were still following him on there bikes, he would have to fight them and then take a train to his destination he decided. he lead them into an open feild and parked his bike throwing his bag off his shoulders and walking up to them, they stood a good 3 to 4 inches above him each. He ran towards them witch made them suprised and unexpecting. He ran up to one and sent a uppercut to one of there Jaws witch made him fall down, he then charged the other one and did a roundhouse kick making him fall over as well. he then left his bike and ran off to the trainstation "This is it" he said to himself as he got on.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Chris scurried down the alleys. In her hand were two crystal balls and a whip. " You'll never catch me at that speed," she yelled to the end of the ally. Once comfortable at her location, she looked around at her surroundings. This must be a poor area, Chris thought. Glad i lost those pranksters. Thought they could get away with these. She looked at the crystal balls. " Genuine crystal my butt," Chris said in rage. Just then, the breeze sifted toward her and a flyer landed on her face." What the...... hey says here this grounp's in need of trainers, aye?" Chris took the flyer and stuffed it in her jacket's pockets along with the whip and the balls.
    Her ally cat smirk was in full motion now.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: And now I will introduce another of Kelsey's Pokemon: Kinter!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kelsey was traveling through Hoenn, and was now somewhere between Mauville City and Fortree City. All three of her Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs: Kirlia, Kinter, and Harmonique. The long-since-depressed, ballerina-ish psychic, the white fox who felt like a beast could emerge from inside her any minute, and Kelsey's favourite ghost. Now, the four of them were walking (or floating, in Harmonique's case) along the edge of the river. It was a hot day, being the middle of summer. Kinter was an Ice-type Pokemon, so she felt the hottest of all of them.
    <"I need a break..."> Kinter panted.
    <"You could take a dip in the river,"> Kirlia suggested.
    <"Good idea,"> Kinter thanked Kirlia.

So Kinter walked over to the edge of the river and jumped in the water. The water was cool and refreshing--Kinter sighed and smiled as she splashed around in the water.
    "Kinta! Kinta! Kin..." All of a sudden, Kinter let out a painful cry.
    "Kinter! What happened...?"
    Later Kelsey saw the source of this: a group of Carvanha leapt in an out of the water, trying to get a bite out of Kinter.
    "Kinter!" Kelsey noticed. "Kirlia, you have to get her out of there!"

Kirlia started to telekinetically lift Kinter out of the river. But as soon as she did, the Carvanha charged at her. There were six of them, so three continued attacking Kirlia after that, and the other three continued pursuing their chosen lunch.

Kirlia tried using her Psychic attack to ward the Carvanha off, but that didn't have much of an effect of the Dark-type fish Pokemon. Kinter tried using a Blizzard attack to do the same thing, but because she was still wet, she ended up enclosing herself in ice instead.
    Harmonique, you have to help them, Kelsey thought. Since she had a telepathic bond with her Pokemon, Harmonique received this thought.
    Let's have a fish fry, Harmonique replied as she started preparing an attack of her own.

Harmonique's attack started with a spiraling wave of shadow, six of them combined into two clusters. When these hit the six Carvanha, they disappeared in flashes that resembled dragon heads that seemed to swallow the Carvanha. Before they did, though, they too vanished, and the Carvanha burst into flame. This was no ordinary flame--it was a black flame, that produced by a Dark Fire attack. Anyways, these flames seemed to burn the Carvanha from the inside, as if they were searing their very spirits. Finally, the Carvanha were literally roasted as they all fainted.

That was effective, Kelsey thought as she looked at the lifeless Carvanha, but creepy...
    <"I decided to have a little fun,"> Harmonique commented.

Unfortunately, the Carvanha were too bony to eat, so Kelsey and her Pokemon just walked on, under the burning sun.
    "Just don't go into the water again," Kelsey told Kinter. "Kinter?"
    Kelsey looked at Kinter and saw that she was limping. The poor little fox also had lots of bite marks on her from the Carvanha. Kirlia had such bite marks too--in fact she had to levitate herself with her powers in order to move.

Kelsey walked over to Kinter and picked her up. She could feel her racing heart against her chest.
    Don't worry, Kinter. We'll get you to a Pokemon Center once we get to Fortree.

Finally, the group reached Fortree City. But as Kelsey was walking to the Pokemon Center, she passed by a wooden building with a sign on it. The sign read:
    "WANTED: Experienced trainers who want to try to find out about the disappearances! If interested, meet here tomorrow at noon sharp!"
    "What disappearances?" Kelsey asked herself. "Do they mean that people and/or Pokemon have just been vanishing for no reason? Oh, I wish that Celia would vanish... but they want experienced trainers?"
    <"Oh, I think we're plenty 'experienced'..."> Kirlia said, glancing nervously at Harmonique.
    <"Yes,"> Harmonique agreed, <"the only challenge we have is convincing them we're not with Team Asteroid.">
    At this Kelsey had to giggle.

"Luckily Carvanha's fangs aren't poisonous," said Nurse Joy as she took a look at Kinter and Kirlia, "and that you were able to save them in time. This should only take a short time." With that, she reached into a nearby drawer and took out a few cloths and ointments.
    "It's a good thing you had one Pokemon left," Nurse Joy commented, "especially one that the Carvanha couldn't call food."
    Instead, that's what I called them, Harmonique thought, gently stroking the red orb on her cape.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Ehheh, I remembered to say that Kelsey could use telekinesis, but not that she had a telepathic connection with her Pokemon... Strange, considering she uses the latter ability much more often.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    As soon as Temper's alarm clock rang out it was 8:00 in the morning, he got out of bed, without awakening his wife, rushed to get dressed, and whent over to the pokemon center on the far end of the city, where the sign was located. It was still up, and he had heard there had been posters placed in every PC center around. He noticed many boats coming in from the docks, full of trainers with missing loved ones. The meeting was happening in one building, and with this many trainers, he hoped there would be alot of open rooms. "Hmm... there is way to many trainers here to fill this one Pokemon Center... maybe I could get some of the people here to help out" he said to himself. He ran around the whole town to get people to help shelter trainers. At last it was 11:40, and the last of the boats were coming in. The meeting would start in 20 minutes.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain and Ruby comes flying in for the meeting at about 12:15. They land not far from where Temper is, and Rain stretches as she looks around. I wonder what this is all about, Rain thinks, and nods to Ruby, who goes behind a tree, and transforms back into a human.

"Are you sure about this, Rain?" Ruby asks.

"No, but lets do it anyway," Rain says and shrugs.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back