• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sky High: Flying-Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Ah, ok, I didn't think about that. I still think it needs to have the same color scheme. This sounds like a good idea to me.

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
    Years
  • its a good idea the skarmory pre evo or mega evo even though i used a skarmory only in Colosseum its still a good pokemon for a pre evo and a mega evo

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
    Years
  • new topic:
    what is you vote for the most underrated flying type?

my pick is dodrio i don't know why people don't like it they just do
    i like it sure its a glass cannon but it can somehow fly

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • What is you vote for the most underrated flying type?

I honestly don't know :o I feel like the most popular ones are usually the starter birds, and I guess that could kinda change, since there are usually other Flying types that could be just as good or better in their position. But I feel like the ones that are considered weak usually are weak. I guess one could be Zubat. It gets a lot of hate for constantly swarming onto people in caves, but Golbat/Crobat aren't actually bad Pokemon. They might fall off the further you get into the games, but they can definitely pack a punch when it comes down to it. Other than that, I don't really know which ones I'd consider underrated.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I actually think articuno is quite underrated, mainly because people fail to use the frankly quite terrible strategy of Mind reader and sheer cold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back