• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SkyeWanderer

Years
  • Hiya guys & girls :D

Skye here ^^ I'm a 24 year old (spoonfed) pokemon girl from the Netherlands.
    I've been playing pokemon since Yellow and when I was little I always used to rush home to watch Pokemon after school. I also remember always having this yellow pikachu tamagotchi with me ;)

Right now I'm playing the new Pokemon X which I bought yesterday :) but I got myself some time to search the internet for a fun board to meet other pokemon trainers because after 4 hours my 3DS decided he needed a recharge :P

In RL I'm a graphics designer and i love to play online games and meet other people.
    I also luv cats ^^ which is why I have 4 (and 3 newly born babies)

Years
  • Hi Skye! I love your avatar so, so much. I haven't customized my character yet since I'm sure I'll go broke quickly doing that, but as soon as I have more money I'll be doing some redesigning. That's such a great aspect of X and Y. But yeah, I sure do wish the 3DS had a longer battery life.. 3-4 hours can be a pain, especially when many of us are playing for so long nonstop, haha. Welcome to PC! <3

I loooove cats too, they're my absolute favorite pets. I only have one but he's more than enough for me right now. He's mostly an outdoor cat but is very friendly. We've mostly owned cats when I was a child so I got really used to them; they'll always be better than dogs, hehe. At least for me. :)

Have fun on the forum and let us know if you need anything, okay?

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
    Years
  • Hi, Skye!
    Yaay, cat lovers come'ere! :love:
    I'm a bit of jealous you know, you can play XY after it's relesead and enjoy it, well i don't have 3DS and money to buy the game lol XD And for me, playing game is definitely everywhere, (and i played it when charging it :p) so i can even end the storyline of pokemon within 2 days :p

And cat, yay!
    I got some cat before, but because of going to my grandma's house.. It died crushed by car wheel and yes, i really sad about it TwT)/
    My aunt got a house full of cat, the whole family is loving cat and the house full of about 7 cats or more! Many family of cats is there, it's really fun at my aunt house so much! Although, because they're not really reach, sometimes one or two died after borned because of sick that needing such a big treatment..

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy times here! *wink

Years
  • Thanks for the lovely replies everyone :D

@Cirno;
    Your gonna be broke for sure changing your hair and clothing :D
    There are more girly clothing though than what i would call trainer clothing :D so I went with the cap and shirt/pants and ofcourse I did choose the yellow bike ^^

@PixieCircle8
    I'm not living a luxurious life either trust me, I traded in all my old games to buy Pokemon X and I got my 3DS from my boyfriend, only to find him jealous that I have one and he doesn't xP

Awwww poor kitty :( I have 1 'always outside kitty' ^^ and 1 'mommy' cat and her 2 kids :D and now mommy cat has given birth for the second time :D she had 3 lovely ladies. Also one was born with a short and open tail so he got sick and died :(

TY

So you are from the Netherlands, well so am i ^_^
    I adore cats aswell, and we got one i have some memories of i dont really want to be remembered of, since she kept attacking me when i played games xD

Anyways have fun around here :D

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
    Years
  • @xSkye
    Haha, no luxury but really my country is cheapest ever so if something cheap for you, in my country it will become rather expensive itself. And you're lucky to have such a kind boyfriend and it's rather no good for me to trade all of my games because i got the non-original one (i mean it's really expensive at my country and my saving is nothing either). Oh yeah, don't forget to somehow share when playing with your boyfriend, it's rather romantic you know ♥

Open tail?! It's scary,.. i can't look at it, even i don't saw my crushed cat because it's already buried by my neighbor. :pink_cry:
    BTW, i hope you can raise them all, share your cats picture sometimes to me!

@ShadowExcadrill
    It's the same as me lol
    Whenever it's active, my late cat liked to attacking me and my family, keeping my mother to scream sometimes. But it's a good time, tehehehe~

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
  • Hiya guys & girls :D

Skye here ^^ I'm a 24 year old (spoonfed) pokemon girl from the Netherlands.
    I've been playing pokemon since Yellow and when I was little I always used to rush home to watch Pokemon after school. I also remember always having this yellow pikachu tamagotchi with me ;)

Right now I'm playing the new Pokemon X which I bought yesterday :) but I got myself some time to search the internet for a fun board to meet other pokemon trainers because after 4 hours my 3DS decided he needed a recharge :P

In RL I'm a graphics designer and i love to play online games and meet other people.
    I also luv cats ^^ which is why I have 4 (and 3 newly born babies)
    Hey hey!
    Welcome to PC ^^
    I'm also a dutchy myself so I'm sure we will get along and stuff :'D
    Be sure to message me your FC!!
    So I will add you when I am back home ;D

And just play with your charger connected :3 always does the trick for me~ :D

Back