• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skymin's Arts

What do you think?

• YAY!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Nay...

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    And yes, I believe Skymin drew that for a RP . . . Steampunk'd that I remember seeing a long time ago . . . I remember that I very nearly signed up for it, but I decided against it. I also had no idea whom Skymin was at the time, and I think she had a Scott Pilgrim theme going. /how da fudge do I remember all this?

Your latest picture of Oakley (I saw it on FB first, but was too lazy to actually look at it xP) is pretty good. Although . . . hm . . . I'm not sure, at first I thought the hand might have looked disproportionate to the head, but I don't think that's it. Hm . . . I must ponder this.

And, you know I would be way better at eating and sleeping than you. I CHALLANGE YOU, MADELAINE!!

Heeeeeeeeeey, have you ever drawn Harley? I . . . well, I think she was in a sketch that you drew of all our characters in the original *Focus Shift (lol . . . I remember that naow) but . . . maybe you should draw her again? Lol
    *Speaking of which, Ichiro's lazy butt just gave up on the sequel :'C
    Sounds like me. But wasn't focus shift before steampunk'd? Maybe, maybe it wasn't lol.

Yeah. Seriously, at first I spent like 20 minutes on the hand, redid it and was too lazy to make it any bigger. She's a small girl anyway, though yeah, her hands are a little small.

I have a few times. When I drew everyone that one time and a small sketch I still have I drew back then. I can scan/find them if you want lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    More arts by Maddy, accumulated over the past month!

Skymin's Arts

Skymin's Arts

Skymin's Arts

Skymin's Arts

Wow - you have some super amazing art here!

I adore your painter-ly coloring style and how you do eyes, especially here and here. Your images look so positive and, in a way, looking at them really inspires me. They're gorgeous!

Only critique I have is... in your newest traditionally drawn image (with the blonde girl with a mecha arm?), the coloring around the crotch area (the whiter portion around the center) somewhat makes it look like it's bulging out because of that. XD;;

Halmtier

THE HOBO
    Years
    I like your more 'painty' styled drawings. The rough brush strokes give the drawing some more life. =)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wow, thank you so much, guys. Warms my heart, it really does! <3 :D

Only critique I have is... in your newest traditionally drawn image (with the blonde girl with a mecha arm?), the coloring around the crotch area (the whiter portion around the center) somewhat makes it look like it's bulging out because of that. XD;;
    Whoaaaa wow, thanks. Haha. Don't want her looking like she has something masculine in her pants. Thanks a lot! <:

Alright, another update; I made an art blog for reals that hopefully I will stay loyal to. You can checks it out at https://maddydraws.blogspot.com

In the mean time though, I'll update with a few sketchy drawings that I put on there for fillerspace.

(psst, they're pixelated for a reason! :D)
    Skymin's Arts

Skymin's Arts

Back