• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep Patterns!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I used to have a strict 1am-7am sleeping pattern, but lately that has lapsed. Now I go to sleep anywhere between 2 and 3am and get up between 8 and 9am. Last night, though, I went to sleep at 2:30 and woke up at 7:40.

I find I don't really require a lot of sleep to function well; and if I get any more than 7 hours sleep I'm dead the next day from oversleeping.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    My sleep patterns are messed up :/ I get 5 - 8 hours of sleep, depends on the day of the week and amount of homework and stuff. D: Sometimes I don't go to bed at all, like last night, I went to Triathlon training and we had to run + swim all night because the coach was retarded. @__@;;

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I fall asleep at 10/10:30 and wake up at either 6:45 or 7:30.

So, I nearly get 9 hours worth of sleep per day, so, I'll defenietly be able to live through the day :3

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    A few weeks ago i became nocturnal! i was sleeping 4:00 AM - 1:30 PM it messed me up O.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I do my best to get ~8 hours of sleep because if I don't, I feel exhausted and everything I do is hindered by my tiredness. My ideal amount of sleep is something like 10 hours. Unfortunately for me, I've been fighting with insomnia for about a year now (started last October)... so I rarely have a good night's sleep. When I take my pills (which I am loathe to do because they make dairy products taste horrible for the next 24 hours :P), I usually get 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep (to the point that I accidentally sleep through my alarm if I take them on a school night) but even that's not for sure anymore since the last few times I've taken them, I've only been able to sleep with two of them.

SIGH.

Anyway, if I ignore my insomnia thing, my sleeping habits are usually staying up really late and sleeping in. :P I'm definitely a night owl.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yeeeeeeah, I am probably the worst here... Which makes me sad, 'cause I read all the replies hoping there was someone who did this too.

Every night, regardless of whether I have class (which starts at 2:30 PM) or work (which can start at anytime, really), I'm up until at least 3-4:00 AM. I just don't know why, but it's incredibly hard for me to fall asleep any sooner than that. If I have one of the previously mentioned obligations to attend to, I'll get myself up - resulting in like 5 - 8 hours of sleep, typically. Otherwise... I can easily sleep for upwards of 16 hours at a time. On my days off I'll often find myself waking up at 6, 7, or even 8:00 PM. I'd like to think that I do this so that I'm able to be awake on the same schedule as my father, giving me the house to myself all night while he's at work, but really, I just fall into this pattern naturally. ]:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Hm, well on school days I go to bed around 11, but dont usually fall asleep till 12 or 1. I wake up at 5:45-6:00 to get ready for school. So I get around 6-7 hours a sleep, sometimes less, maybe more once a while. So yeah.

On other times, could be around go to sleep around 3am, and wake up at 9-12 (12, the latest)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I get somewhere between 8 to 12 hours of sleep and that's with the aid of meds. Without them I'd get absolutely no sleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I usually try to get up to 7 hours somehow. I find if I get less than 6 I feel sick etc that day and if I can convince myself I slept enough I don't feel unwell? idk it's a psychology thing here lol. But yeah usually stay up til 1-2am and wake up around 8/9. In summer though I'll be going to bed/sleep @ about 12 because it'll be too hot to have the laptop on around then. :(

Back