• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    How much sleep do you generally get in a day?

It depends on the day for me, but I can get everything from 4 hours of sleep to 10 hours of sleep. On school days it's usually around the 4-6 hour range. I have to get up at 6 am every morning so I can catch the bus by 7:40 am so I can get to my 9 am class on time. (There's one that comes at 7:20 and one that comes at 7:40 so if I miss one of those two I'm late.) I usually make the bad mistake of not to bed until at least 12 to 2 am. So yeah I'm always sleepy in class. ;~~; On days I'm not in school , however , I get 8 to 10 hours of sleep. Since I don't have to be up by a certain time, I usually sleep in more. Sometimes I sleep in so much , I oversleep and get 12-14 hours. >.<

Okay now I need to get some sleep since I haven't yet and it's 8am. D: Go answer the topic now! :D

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Not more than 6 hours a day because i also used to study in Night!
    School- 7:40 - 15:00. Then I sleep for 6 hours!
    Study at Home- 21:00 - 4:00. And then its time for School!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I normally go to sleep at around 11pm and wake up at around 7-8am. I'd say O have a pretty good sleeping schedule.

Same was for me Till I was in Primary Classes, But then it was a Horrible High Schooling Career for me!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I go to college over summer. I'm sure there will be some variation once I get into the Fall term and have 4-5 classes a week.

You're very lucky that your Routine is Fixed and you get a good sleep! Don't know why but my Family is too serious about my studies!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I try to get at least seven hours of sleep at night but I really desire eight to nine haha. I just never get it. :(

Years
    I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I was playing on my phone and by the time the battery got low, it was 3 am already. Then it took me another hour to fall asleep and I had to wake up at 6. This happens a lot of time, sometimes there's a late night match, sometimes there's one in the early morning. Next week onwards there's the New Zealand vs India Tests, which start at 3 am.

I try to sleep in the afternoon on weekends, but it's generally too noisy and hot to get a proper sleep.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I was playing on my phone and by the time the battery got low, it was 3 am already. Then it took me another hour to fall asleep and I had to wake up at 6. This happens a lot of time, sometimes there's a late night match, sometimes there's one in the early morning. Next week onwards there's the New Zealand vs India Tests, which start at 3 am. I try to sleep in the afternoon on weekends, but it's generally too noisy and hot to get a proper sleep.
    Yeah i saw all the 5 one dayers which started 6 am and was dissappointed that the biggest cricketing nation lost to the new zealanders by 4-0. I will be watching the test series anyway. It will start at 3 am and end at 10 am. Many people cut off thier night sleep to watch it.

Years
    Yeah i saw all the 5 one dayers which started 6 am and was dissappointed that the biggest cricketing nation lost to the new zealanders by 4-0. I will be watching the test series anyway. It will start at 3 am and end at 10 am. Many people cut off thier night sleep to watch it.

I generally don't watch ODI's but this time I watched some of the New Zealand batting because of Kane Williamson. I watched all of the Ashes as well (even though it was so one sided). Only the Perth match starts at 8 am, every other game starts at 5. I'll try to wake up at 3 this Thursday, or I might skip the first session.

Sirfetch’d

Usually about 3 hours. I am a person who can never fall asleep so I'm up on the internet until 4 or 5 AM each day. Its a bad habit that I really need to break as it will eventually start affecting me. However last night I managed to sleep early and didn't wake up until 10 so I got a good 8 hours or so :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    God it depends. I have a sleep schedule for the weekdays and the weekends. Since I have to wake up to early for school I normally get 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night. I'll normally catch up on the weekends accumulating 8-10 hours of sleep a night.

Fayriee

I'm so random when it comes to sleep. I barely get enough some nights then other nights I make up for it by crashing 18+ hours. Sucks haha.

Years
    I try to get at least 4 hours of sleep to function properly the next day. Nowadays though, my bed time from day to day is different, but I've become used to it. Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday nights I try to sleep before 11-12 for my 8am classes. All other days I will probably stay up later than midnight.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Not enough. Usually between 4-6 hours on weekdays because I have so much and I spent the majority of the evening ****ing about on the internet (I quit EGC only to come back here xD)...

However, I make sure to get like 10 hours sleep on the weekends to try and make up for it. :P

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    I sleep a lot, because I think that the life we live when we're awake is not actually real, but the life we live when we are asleep, and remember in fragments as dreams is. So basically whatever happens all day doesn't matter, as long as you have sweet dreams!
    But yesterday I had a dream I smashed my face into a pool of jelly then cried...
    my life is so awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Regardless of how hard I try, I really can't sleep at night, for some reason. :P I still make up for it, though, by taking various naps throughout the day. In total, I get about six to eight hours of rest per day.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    i don't. so much roleplay. such wow

Honestly, it changes so often, haha. But usually it's about 7 to 8 on weekdays. On weekends it really just depends, I've ranged from no sleep at all to fourteen hours. Regularly it's a solid ten.

Back