• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Sleepless in Pre-Battle!" Episode Discussion

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    I just watched it, and was one of the few DP episodes I have managed to get through. Although I did skip about 7 minutes of it the first half. The Cressilia Vs. Darkrai wasn't really a battle, it was a few clashes and that was it. It needed to be an hour long really, but it wasn't a big enough story to do so. Dissapointing, but hey? What ya gonna do. Better episodes will come around.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If you look at it from the view of Ash and Co. then blasting TR without a second of thought wouldn't be totally wrong in the sense. The reason why is because if we had continuous people always coming to annoy us, then after a few years of it being continued day after day we'd probably blast them off without them even getting ready at first.

Though, I won't hide the fact that TR has done some pretty good deeds in the anime.

Years
    Nice episode, I love it when they show legendaries in the show, though the last battle between darkrai and cresselia was pretty disappointing.

Back