• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slot-2 Flashcard

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I have a question
    What slot-2 flashcard should I get? Why?
    Pls help I don't know what to choose.
    BTW:Needs to use MicroSD..
    Thanks.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I believe the M3 Lite is the best slot-2 flash cart but it's rather expensive.

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I have a question
    What slot-2 flashcard should I get? Why?
    Pls help I don't know what to choose.
    BTW:Needs to use MicroSD..
    Thanks.

Best Slot - 2 in EZ Flash to be honest. Though the internal battery only last like 1~2 years. Mine died out the other day i can play and do everything but no saving which makes me a sad panda.

M3 is best that uses the MicroSD card though but as stated b4 its purdy darn expensive.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
  • The card the I use has a direct USB port, and so far it hasn't crapped out on me. I use eLINK 1gb in size.

However there is no MicroSD slot for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    a slot-2 Flashcard enables a person who has a Slot-1 flash card to play GBA roms

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • a slot-2 Flashcard enables a person who has a Slot-1 flash card to play GBA roms

And that contributes to the topic how?

Besides, that's not entirely true. What you're referring to are GBA expansion packs. Normal slot-2 flashcarts are able to run GBA and DS games without the need for a slot-1 flashcart.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    Compatibility with CycloDS Evolution?

I also have some questions about slot-2 flashcards that use microSD/ microSDHC cards.

The slot-1 card I use on my DS Lite is CycloDS Evolution with an 8GB microSDHC card. What slot-2 card would be compatible with this and supports action replay codes?

I know you can transfer pokemon from legit GBA game carts to legit Pearl and Diamond. Can the same be done with hacked versions of these games using CylcoDS Evolution in slot-1 for the DS game and another flashcard in slot-2 for the GBA game?

Back