• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: SLOWpoke?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly is disappointed. It's NOT april fools.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I spy Latias PM/Email buttons >.>

Cute theme though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I spy Latias PM/Email buttons >.>

Cute theme though.
    ...that might've been the theme whose buttons I grabbed to know what buttons I had to make. And I might've thought that those buttons were no longer in use. XD; /goes to fix

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • This was, I have to say pretty creul and wrong, At first!! But then when I saw the april's foll thing it was funny, I was like vm'ing my fav mod to ask where my shower blossem theme went!! Good one!! I liked it, only a day late for me to realize it sooner!! :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Right before PC went down for the change, I noticed that a couple of the forums were getting jumbled up. I was about to make a thread for it on CQ&F when PC went "down for maintenance". XD

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    YES! I'm sure! I have a calendar, clock, and I've analyzed the weather patterns.

It's not April fool's day.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    YES! I'm sure! I have a calendar, clock, and I've analyzed the weather patterns.

It's not April fool's day.

*yawn*... Last time I checked it was 9 AM April First.... let... me... check... again.... *yawn*

Years
  • I'm confused, guys. I thought Own Tempo prevented confusion like forum jumbles. :( So does that mean SlowPokeCommunity is Oblivious?

(In all seriousness I hope this theme stays up after the prank's over, it's awfully cute.)

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Oh man, things are getting really slow now. Takes a minute to load a page here. It's like I'm really a Slowpoke!

Back